Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GL: Sabatino & Chappell share the screen again; SOD
Topic Started: Aug 29 2008, 09:46 PM (477 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Courtesy of WIN as Crystal's message board

Michael discusses Vince and GL... from Soap Opera Digest

Just days after moving his family to the East Coast from LA, Michael Sabatino was asked to reprise his role as Springfield lawyer Vince Russo.

"Shocking isn't it?" laughs Sabatino about his unexpected return. It was fast. It was kind of lucky and out of nowhere timing. It's really changed over there. You really have to learn the system.

"I'm having fun and Vince is fun. He's kind of slimy. He helps set up some stories for Natalia and Olivia. It's great, because I also get to work with Crystal. It takes me back, way back to those NBC days."

But don't expect to see any on-screen fireworks between the real-life couple. "The sexual tension is going to be there, but between Natalia and Vince." teases Sabatino.

As for Vince's GL stay... "From what they've told me, he'll just be around. He'll be seen again on September 22.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish another soap would pick up Sabatino as a regular.

darraholic
Member Avatar

DAYS really missed the boat by not having Lawrence be involved in Steve's missing years.

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 29 2008, 11:21 PM
DAYS really missed the boat by not having Lawrence be involved in Steve's missing years.
ITA. I still hate that they pawned all of that off on Stefano, just like everything else.

~bl~
Member Avatar

I agree that Lawrence should have been involved in Steve's missing years. Blaming it all on the big bad Stefano was a mistake. They could have had Lawrence responsible for his "death" and then eventually taken by the Dimeras if they couldn't use Sabatino for example.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

~bl~
Aug 30 2008, 11:55 AM
I agree that Lawrence should have been involved in Steve's missing years. Blaming it all on the big bad Stefano was a mistake. They could have had Lawrence responsible for his "death" and then eventually taken by the Dimeras if they couldn't use Sabatino for example.
Your right but, unfortunately, Corday thinks it always has to be the Dimera's and, sadly, I think alot of the audience has been trained to think that way.

I've been with many friends while watching and they pretty much say that it always has to be the Dimera's. It's just the way the show is. I bring up there have been other crime families and villains and they laugh and call me old, saying that was a long time ago :laugh: .

It will be nice to see these two together again though. I wish they both would return to Days. I've always wanted to see the Carly/Bo/Hope dynamic and Lawrence was such a great villain. Why another soap hasn't picked up Sabatino is beyond me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply