Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NELSON RATINGS 1968; Goddard vs. Mathison; B&B; TVGC
Topic Started: Sep 2 2008, 01:10 PM (875 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Nelson+Ratings+September+1+2008/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/080901_ratings_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks Nelson!

Quote:

1. Thursday: OMFG Brooke slaps the boring off her sister, that slut, Katie on B&B! Wait until you see the smack of the century!

OMG!!! I cannot wait to see this!!

Jonatha

:hail: Thank you, Nelson, for your thoughtful write up on OLTL's 1968 storyline. I know many were turned off by the whole thing. I was literally holding my breath while I read your words. You GET it. Yes, the end entirely justified the means, beautifully. And JPL rocked the whole thing. Cheers.

Gregorzick

Great column, Nelson. Your comments on B&B are right on target. I"m afaid that you're right that soap fans will be stuck with Kay Alden's writing on this show until hell freezes over!!!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

GREAT column and spot on about B&B! What a damned shame!!Also, the subtext being played by Goddard as Cane and Elizabeth Hendrickson as Chloe is making it VERY easy to suspend disbelief and become involved in a portrait of a sick and disturbing "marriage"!

kserox10

Loved it! Thanks Nelson

Hypnotoad

Edited by Hypnotoad, Apr 10 2010, 05:10 PM.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

"Cricket"

ljacks13
Member Avatar

I noticed in the headline it's said " BY Non-fi-core writer Nelson Branco" in the byline. Good to know that are union man. LOL!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

ljacks13
Sep 2 2008, 08:27 PM
I noticed in the headline it's said " BY Non-fi-core writer Nelson Branco" in the byline. Good to know that are union man. LOL!
LMFAO

I must have missed that one!!

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

That's me I'm the anti-Gary Tomlin and Kay Alden!

JGG1007

I thought OLTL's 1968 s/l was brave and clever. The only problem was it lasted two weeks too long.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I'll give you that my friend. It could have been cut down two weeks for sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply