Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion!; Week of 9/1
Topic Started: Sep 2 2008, 02:25 PM (4,259 Views)
KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

This Hope fan WISHES Hope didn't give a rats ass about that spoiled BITCH Chelsea or her pathetic love life.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

^ Well, that would compromise the character and her morals. This isn't Kate we're talking about, it's Hope!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cassie1013
Sep 7 2008, 05:00 AM
^ Well, that would compromise the character and her morals. This isn't Kate we're talking about, it's Hope!
That's not a good comparison. Kate would care, if it was her child or stepchild. I think it's to Hope's credit that she does care about Chelsea. And, although Chelsea isn't my favorite character, this venom I see from the fan posted before you is just a little old.
To KAFan: are you DISAGREEING with Hope about caring about Chelsea? I thought Hope could do no wrong? Or does it have to be a storyline where they find Chelsea is Hope's blood daughter before you'll finally accept Hope's caring of her?
One of the best things they did was bring across Hope's forgiveness of Chelsea and Chelsea's ability to accept Hope's love. I think it was a little abrupt, but their relationship now is wonderful. KA and RM have a terrific friendship/stepmother-daughter relationship. And yes, it wouldn't be Hope if she held continued to hold a grudge. Yes, Chelsea got off lightly. OK, that writer is gone. Why dwell on it? They are still writing it that it hangs over Chelsea like a weight. Although I think they're rushing this whole occupational therapist in training thing with her, it's a good choice for a character who wants to make up for her past selfish mistake by giving back to the community and to children. Zach would have wanted it that way. :D

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Sep 6 2008, 10:47 PM
^don't forget about the "have feelings" phrase that has been used ad nauseum!
Yeah, that's nuts. 'Having feelings" could mean nausea at the sight of something, too! :D Or a headache.
They really need to come up with some new clichés.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

cassie1013
To hell with morals. Chelsea has her own damn mommy to fret over this crap. And Hope has HER OWN daughter whom she should be focusing on.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Sep 7 2008, 08:35 AM
cassie1013
That's not a good comparison. Kate would care, if it was her child or stepchild. I think it's to Hope's credit that she does care about Chelsea. And, although Chelsea isn't my favorite character, this venom I see from the fan posted before you is just a little old.
To KAFan: are you DISAGREEING with Hope about caring about Chelsea? I thought Hope could do no wrong? Or does it have to be a storyline where they find Chelsea is Hope's blood daughter before you'll finally accept Hope's caring of her?
One of the best things they did was bring across Hope's forgiveness of Chelsea and Chelsea's ability to accept Hope's love. I think it was a little abrupt, but their relationship now is wonderful. KA and RM have a terrific friendship/stepmother-daughter relationship. And yes, it wouldn't be Hope if she held continued to hold a grudge. Yes, Chelsea got off lightly. OK, that writer is gone. Why dwell on it? They are still writing it that it hangs over Chelsea like a weight. Although I think they're rushing this whole occupational therapist in training thing with her, it's a good choice for a character who wants to make up for her past selfish mistake by giving back to the community and to children. Zach would have wanted it that way. :D
Oh please! Where and when exactly in this entire forum have I ever claimed that Hope could do wrong?

Seems it's poor misunderstood pathetic Chelsea who could do no wrong.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Sep 7 2008, 02:18 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

Philip got over Morgan as fast as he got over Belle. In one day. Now he is going to go after Chloe as she is the only single woman on the show, besides Nicole. yawn. Sammi said that the Horton cabin has an outhouse. So the judge gave joint custody to a convicted felon with no home and no job. That makes sense. It makes about as much sense as Marlene being a total bitch to John. She is one crazy bitch.

Kyrai

ges
Sep 8 2008, 04:54 PM
Philip got over Morgan as fast as he got over Belle. In one day. Now he is going to go after Chloe as she is the only single woman on the show, besides Nicole. yawn. Sammi said that the Horton cabin has an outhouse. So the judge gave joint custody to a convicted felon with no home and no job. That makes sense. It makes about as much sense as Marlene being a total bitch to John. She is one crazy bitch.
Icam.

kpuma

Kate doesn't care about anyone but herself

Mason

kpuma
Sep 8 2008, 05:10 PM
Kate doesn't care about anyone but herself
Well, it takes two to tango, and Daniel was definitely there with her. She didn't make him do anything he didn't want to do.

shiningstar

Sorry wrong place.
Edited by shiningstar, Sep 10 2008, 01:32 AM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Wrong thread. lol
Edited by Rakesh198, Sep 9 2008, 04:52 PM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 2 2008, 05:15 PM
Abe and Lexie had way too much airtime today, and I don't expect that to improve.
:eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply