Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/15 *UPDATED 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 2 2008, 10:05 PM (7,160 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
EJ confronts Nicole about what she did to Sami; Chloe wonders if Lucas still loves Sami.

Tuesday
Sami defends her actions to Roman; Lexie explains to her mother why Theo is in a specialized school.

Wednesday
Roman throws a cocktail party at the mansion; Lexie wonders if they're doing enough for Theo.

Thursday
Lexie's performance is reviewed by the chief of staff on the hospital board; Kate coughs up blood and Philip takes her to the emergency room.

Friday
Daniel is taken aback by the results of Kate's X-ray; Trent insults Max in the pub and the two begin fighting.

**UPDATED 9/9**

Daytime Dial spoilers

Bo and Hope confront Nicole with their knowledge of her marriage to Trent.

Abe removes his badge and storms out of the police station.

Marlena tells Sami that it is time to grow up.

Theo throws a temper tantrum in front of EJ.

Chloe wonders if Lucas still loves Sami.

Thursday Kate begins to cough up blood.

Friday Max threatens to kill Trent.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Sep 9 2008, 11:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 2 2008, 10:05 PM
Lexie explains to her mother why Theo is in a specialized school.
Don't tell me Celeste is JUST NOW learning that Theo's autistic?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Mason
Sep 2 2008, 10:08 PM
Angie79
I'm just excited to see Celeste!!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Yay to Celeste coming back. I can't wait to see Lexie tell Celeste. Although, we'll have Lexie tell her off camera.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Celeste?! Really?! Yay!

What the hell did Nicole do to Sami...do we not know yet? Should I care?

Oh and did Chloe fall on a rock? Of course Lucas still loves Sami...if he didn't we wouldn't have had to watch all this crap for the last few months (sad that I could've said years, isn't it?) You know he's going to be like "Of course I still love Sami, she's the mother of my children." I'm calling it now.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, no one's ever accused Chloe of cornering the market on brains, LoL.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Happy to see Celeste again. I was wondering when we'd start seeing her again. I wonder if the writers just didn't want to write her return just yet, or if Tanya Boyd was busy or something. I thought for sure we'd have seen her by now. Oh well. It's better late than never.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Seeing Celeste again will be nice and hopefully we can get some Celeste and Stefano interactions..

Ellie

Kevc1980
Sep 3 2008, 12:01 AM
Seeing Celeste again will be nice and hopefully we can get some Celeste and Stefano interactions..
Agree, and I hope you're right, but I doubt we'll get any Celeste/Stefano scenes.

My prediction is that Lexie will have a conversation about Theo with Celeste, and they'll have a difference of opinion, and perhaps Abe will disagree as well, or maybe Celeste will drive Abe and Lexie apart, and there we'll see how Autism affects the dynamics of the extended family. Then Celeste will disappear again until she's needed for another 'Theo situation'.

daisysmommy

Kevc1980
Sep 3 2008, 12:01 AM
I so dig Celeste, I'm down with whatever excuse they use to bring her back! She is second only to Vivian in my 'I don't care what they are doing or saying so long as they are in the scene' category. She absolutely cracks me up.

How she didn't have a psychic moment about Theo, I dunno, but I don't care. I just hope it's not a one way phone call Lexie makes on that crazy-ass pseudo-antique Dimansion phone.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 2 2008, 10:10 PM
Mason
Sep 2 2008, 10:08 PM
Angie79
I miss her as Stefano's sexy toady! Get rid of Rolf and bring back the Celeste/Stefano partnership.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm just happy to see Celeste again.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I agree. I'm just happy she is back and glad she's finally being brought in to the story. My feeling is somehow she was lost amidst the backstage shit. I think they would've brought her in sooner otherwise.

I do recall Celeste going to places like Tibet in the past when she was offscreen so maybe she wasn't reachable :laugh: . Just happy she's back. Good to see some of the supporting players getting more involved.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 3 2008, 02:18 AM.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Yay for Celeste! I hope she's going to actually get some kind of storyline. I would love to see her and Stefano get together. ;)

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: ........

Thanks Angie!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Sep 3 2008, 07:37 AM.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Angie79
Chloe wonders if Lucas still loves Sami.
No shit, Sherlock.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

I bet Nicole sets the police on Sami when she goes to the cabin. So how much longer until she really gets into her Noir form and turns dangerous? Higley needs to let EJ use those brain cells and stop romanticizing poor widdle misunderstood Nicole. LOL

Pearly
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 2 2008, 10:10 PM
Me too! Me too! This is such a pleasant surprise! I hope they've written some good stuff for Tanya (miracles DO happen)!

I'm sure Nicole calls the cops on Sami. I guess Nicole is reverting back to her old and TRUE self. :biggrin:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I hope we can get a Celeste/Anna scene.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

darraholic
Sep 3 2008, 11:23 AM
I hope we can get a Celeste/Anna scene.
Hee, Anna will like being called darling!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply