Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 9/15 *UPDATED 9/9*
Topic Started: Sep 2 2008, 10:05 PM (7,142 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

OT, but Angie, your avvy just creeps me the hell out, LoL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 4 2008, 06:26 PM
Thursday
Lexie's performance is reviewed by the chief of staff on the hospital board; Kate coughs up blood and Philip takes her to the emergency room.
Lexie is gonna get demoted!!! Yay!!

Kate coughing up blood....sounds like a GI bleed, unless of course they decide to go with TB....

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

What the hell does Kate have exactly? That would make me freak the fuck out. I'm glad Philip is there though.

cassie1013

Mason
Sep 4 2008, 04:49 PM
Days4Life
Sep 4 2008, 11:05 AM
]f Roman is the vet being let go, I will host a cocktail party!

But, sorry, my house isn't a mansion.
Who even needs a house? LoL. I'd party in the middle of the street if Roman was going!
That's the spirit! LOL, he's so fucking by the book, it pisses me off! Look how he treats Bo, his own brother for gods sake!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

With all the stress of meddling in her children's (and grandchildren) lives, Kate probably has a bleeding ulcer.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Sep 4 2008, 07:28 PM
What the hell does Kate have exactly? That would make me freak the fuck out. I'm glad Philip is there though.
:moon: LOL I think we can safely say Katiepoo is NOT suffering from that Hawaiian disease lack-a-nookie. I so wish they would figure out what to do with Kate. :frustration:

hajones1

where are the daily spoiler 15 19

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Daniel is taken aback by the results of Kate's X-ray; Trent insults Max in the pub and the two begin fighting.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Sep 5 2008, 06:11 PM
Friday
Daniel is taken aback by the results of Kate's X-ray; Trent insults Max in the pub and the two begin fighting.
Ok, the image of Trent and Max fighting kind of makes me laugh. I would love if RB would extend his hand in one of those moves where he holds DB's head who is swinging widely but is too far away to hit him while everyone else is watching while eating their dinner.

In spite of the horror that was Chan, I am interested in the Date scenes but I'm not sure I like him falling for Kate after a new illness. We know he married his wife after she was dying, he decided he had feelings for Chelsea when she got sick and now he's gonna be interested in Kate if she gets sick.

Mason
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 5 2008, 06:30 PM
In spite of the horror that was Chan, I am interested in the Date scenes but I'm not sure I like him falling for Kate after a new illness. We know he married his wife after she was dying, he decided he had feelings for Chelsea when she got sick and now he's gonna be interested in Kate if she gets sick.
Isn't it obvious? He has a sick woman fetish!

zyona

Pearly
Sep 4 2008, 07:04 PM
Angie79
Sep 4 2008, 06:26 PM
Thursday
Lexie's performance is reviewed by the chief of staff on the hospital board; Kate coughs up blood and Philip takes her to the emergency room.
Lexie is gonna get demoted!!! Yay!!

Kate coughing up blood....sounds like a GI bleed, unless of course they decide to go with TB....
GI doesn't make you cough like that it looks like she may have a lung canser (hallllllllleeeeeluyyyyyyyyyyya) :wave:

daisysmommy

Angie79
Sep 2 2008, 10:05 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
EJ confronts Nicole about what she did to Sami; Chloe wonders if Lucas still loves Sami.

Tuesday
Sami defends her actions to Roman; Lexie explains to her mother why Theo is in a specialized school.

Wednesday
Roman throws a cocktail party at the mansion; Lexie wonders if they're doing enough for Theo.

Thursday

Friday

WTF?

Momentum...not!

Tricky
Member Avatar

i am happy over the celeste sighting...is it too much to hope that somewhere in the dialogue it will explain where she has been???

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Tricky
Sep 6 2008, 04:19 AM
i am happy over the celeste sighting...is it too much to hope that somewhere in the dialogue it will explain where she has been???
They mentioned awhile ago that Celeste was travelling the world.

soapfan
Member Avatar

I'm glad that Celeste is going to be back on the show too. I hope that she will stick around for a while this time.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

Bo and Hope confront Nicole with their knowledge of her marriage to Trent.

Abe removes his badge and storms out of the police station.

Marlena tells Sami that it is time to grow up.

Theo throws a temper tantrum in front of EJ.

Chloe wonders if Lucas still loves Sami.

Thursday Kate begins to cough up blood.

Friday Max threatens to kill Trent.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

FanODays

Angie79
Sep 5 2008, 06:11 PM
Friday
Days is turning into GH...first the mobs now I bet that Kate is going to have lung cancer ala Alexis

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Marlena tells Sami that it is time to grow up

This is a spoiler :lol:. People have been telling her to grow up for years, with no success. I think it's safe to say she's a lost cause.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 9 2008, 11:58 AM
Marlena tells Sami that it is time to grow up.
I hope like hell that Sami tells Marlena to practice what she preaches.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply