Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Kristen Renton fired!; So says the SOD website...
Topic Started: Sep 3 2008, 05:39 PM (14,902 Views)
Ellie

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

DAYS Casting Scoop!

Looks like the axe is already falling at DAYS, where rumors of cast cuts abound. Kristen Renton (Morgan) has been pink-slipped and the character will move to Chicago. Insiders whisper that another actress has also been let go, and a beloved vet is on the bubble.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

One down ...
Quote Post Goto Top

downwhtone
Member Avatar

:OhMy: Oh no....here we go

Kenny
Member Avatar

Damn, Ellie! You beat me by ten seconds, LoL!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Let the Phloe fans rejoice.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoop .... any guesses on the other's that may fall?

My guess for those who could be on the chopping block: Rachel, Nadia, Blake, the girl who plays Melanie, Shawn, Lauren, Bryan

Edited by cjknick, Sep 3 2008, 05:53 PM.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I doubt Deidre, Drake, Peter or Kristian are on the bubble. Its probably someone who is not even beloved that is on the bubble.

Ellie

Kenny
Sep 3 2008, 05:44 PM
Damn, Ellie! You beat me by ten seconds, LoL.
Haha sorry about that Kenny. I checked the board like 5 times to make sure I wasn't missing it somewhere, lol.

Wonder if this means we'll hear soon about a renewal?? Like, perhaps the cast cuts are a sign that the show is being renewed, albeit with a lower budget?

Suzanne Rogers is on recurring, right? So I highly doubt it's her. (I believe John Aniston is on recurring as well.)

~bl~
Member Avatar

Beloved can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people...

While I like Morgan, I can understand why they axed the character.

jcar03
Member Avatar

No Suzanne Rogers is on contract.

marisol40

The other actress could be Nadia. So don't rejoice just yet. She certainly doesn't have much of a storyline either.

Ellie

jcar03
Sep 3 2008, 05:49 PM
No Suzanne Rogers is on contract.

Yep, you're right. Sorry about that.

peaches179

jcar03
Sep 3 2008, 05:46 PM
I doubt Deidre, Drake, Peter or Kristian are on the bubble. Its probably someone who is not even beloved that is on the bubble.

Crossing fingers/toes that it's Josh Taylor. :D

jcar03
Member Avatar

Its unfortunate many really liked Morgan when she first came on then they put her on contract and barely used her for the longest time then they hooked her up with Philip and with how fanbases are with this show it made her hated.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

jcar03
It's Abe?

DOOL is making a HUGE mistake, IMO. KR has so much potential.

How dare those bastards! Morgan is such a great character and more importantly, KR can ACT unlike some of the assholes there.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

peaches179
Sep 3 2008, 05:50 PM
jcar03

Crossing fingers/toes that it's Josh Taylor. :D
lol
Nah, Corday LOVES him.

Ponz
Member Avatar

marisol40
Sep 3 2008, 05:50 PM

The other actress could be Nadia. So don't rejoice just yet. She certainly doesn't have much of a storyline either.
Yeah, the Phloe fans shouldn't be popping the cork just yet.

marisol40

How dare those bastards! Morgan is such a great character and more importantly, KR can ACT unlike some of the assholes there.

This I emphatically agree with.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I Hope its not Molly Burnett (as the other actress fired). So far I am liking her but with Roscoe Born being axed it makes me worry they are dropping the whole storyline because I was really thinking that Melanie would turn out to be Nicole's daughter.
Edited by jcar03, Sep 3 2008, 05:55 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Sep 3 2008, 05:52 PM
jcar03
It's Abe?

DOOL is making a HUGE mistake, IMO. KR has so much potential.

LoL.

Has Terry hacked your account?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply