Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Kristen Renton fired!; So says the SOD website...
Topic Started: Sep 3 2008, 05:39 PM (14,832 Views)
naley12
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Sep 3 2008, 05:57 PM
I love Ejami and they keep screwing them up like Passions Ethan & Theresa.
I love ethan theresa I would love for them to be on DOOL! as the new couple in Salem!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

naley12
Member Avatar

cjknick
Sep 3 2008, 06:01 PM
I read that her stuff in the film noir stuff was cut ... I wonder if her performance did not stack up... Her chemistry with JKJ seemed to be lacking ...
More then Lacking In my opinion!

naley12
Member Avatar

FanODays
Sep 4 2008, 07:38 AM
A couple of things.

One JKJ could have told them he wouldn't be sticking around and renewing his contract so they are setting that up which could explain why we are seeing more Victor.

Three, they are realizing that Lucas and Chloe suck and are going back to EJole, Lumi and Phloe.
that is what I say Lumi Phloe ejole sounds great fantastic even!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

naley12
Sep 14 2008, 08:13 PM
FanODays
A couple of things.

One JKJ could have told them he wouldn't be sticking around and renewing his contract so they are setting that up which could explain why we are seeing more Victor.

Three, they are realizing that Lucas and Chloe suck and are going back to EJole, Lumi and Phloe.
We better go on and say last rites over DAYS if they go that route. The ratings might go below 1.0.... I personally would rather watch a 5th hour of Today than those pairings. Wait, let me say, I might and I emphasize MIGHT be able to handle Phloe IF the writer went at it totally different than they have been...this friends with benefits was really a snooze fest IMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

No doubt it mind that Renton has the potential and the look to be big after Days.

I still hate that they are letting her go. At least with Martha Madison I could deal with it because Corday was always going to force Shelle down out throats, this limiting story greatly. This time I can't even hold on to that, unless I say it's Corday forcing Phloe on us, which I'm not sure is the case because I think he liked Broe better.

marisol40

This time I can't even hold on to that, unless I say it's Corday forcing Phloe on us, which I'm not sure is the case because I think he liked Broe better.

He did like Broe better. They even tried to get Kyle back when Nadia came back in November and it didn't pan out for them. Once that didn't happen they tied up Chloe's storyline with that horrific and totally out of left field, Brady is a drug addict twist. I still think the reason that they didn't recast Brady is because they are still holding out for Kyle to come back.

No doubt it mind that Renton has the potential and the look to be big after Days.

Of course she does PR. I was watching the reruns for this week on Soapnet and once again I was taken aback by how beautiful and talented this young woman is. She'll be fine, of that I have no doubt.
Edited by marisol40, Sep 15 2008, 02:15 AM.

Mason
Member Avatar

I think Corday still wants Lowder back too - which infuriates me to no end. I mean, of all the actors from the last ten years to try so hard to get back...Kyle Lowder? Really? It pisses me off that Corday would rather try to get him back than someone like Eileen Davidson, Louise Sorel, Matt Ashford, or Christie Clark.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I didn't mind Lowder at first. I thought Brady & Chloe were a cute couple until JER came along. He totally butchered the Brady & Chloe pairing with Chloe's fake death.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marisol40

It pisses me off that Corday would rather try to get him back than someone like Eileen Davidson, Louise Sorel, Matt Ashford, or Christie Clark.

Mason, do you really want your favorite actors back on this show?? So that these inept writers can destroy their characters and write them into boring and senseless stories; stripping away all your enjoyment of them.

Matt Ashford back on this show???? After the way they constantly screwed him over....Never!! I love Jack and Jennifer together, and we know that Missy is not coming back. Apparently she's had enough of Corday's crap. So can you imagine what they would do if the brought back Jack alone??? Make a mockery of Jack and Jennifer's love and have him bed hopping all over Salem without even giving a thought to Jennifer. I'll pass on that one.

Christie Clark. Where would they put her??? In another boring triangle with her, Lucas and Sami?

I happen to adore the Broe storyline and even I, only want Kyle Lowder back for a limited run. Just long enough for Brady and Chloe to reconcile and off into the sunset with them. I've already seen how they have destroyed the character of Chloe and I shudder to think what more they would do to both Brady and Chloe if they had them on this show together for any length of time.

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Sep 15 2008, 08:37 AM
I didn't mind Lowder at first. I thought Brady & Chloe were a cute couple until JER came along. He totally butchered the Brady & Chloe pairing with Chloe's fake death.
Oh, absolutely. I was a Broe fan too until JER killed them for me.

marisol40

I was a Broe fan too until JER killed them for me.

Exactly!! So come get Chloe, Brady and run, run as fast as you can.

Kyrai

JANALH
Sep 15 2008, 12:01 AM
naley12
Sep 14 2008, 08:13 PM
FanODays
A couple of things.

We better go on and say last rites over DAYS if they go that route. The ratings might go below 1.0.... I personally would rather watch a 5th hour of Today than those pairings. Wait, let me say, I might and I emphasize MIGHT be able to handle Phloe IF the writer went at it totally different than they have been...this friends with benefits was really a snooze fest IMO.
I agree. Unless maybe they want to send these boring couples off to the sunset and bring in some new blood, new stories. Send these folks off and bring back Mike, Abby, Carrie, Brady, Mimi, Rex, Eric, etc.
Edited by Kyrai, Sep 15 2008, 03:25 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply