Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A closer look, EJ
Topic Started: Sep 4 2008, 07:57 AM (2,371 Views)
brimike

Ellie
Sep 4 2008, 01:27 PM
brimike
Sep 4 2008, 01:09 PM
^^^ What cracks me up is that this is the cast that went through Melaswen, and that annoying castle follow-up. THAT they weren't vocal about, but now they're pissed. LOL!
LOL well EJ wasn't on Melaswen, but either way, I think it's because at that point, they were regarding it as a talented writer (JER) with perhaps not his best work. Here, they seem to be viewing it as an untalented writer who may cause their show to not get picked up.
True enough, and I guess Nadia wasn't there either. And believe me, I am no Dena fan. At all. I just have to laugh - of all the inane things that have happened on Days over the years, it's 2008 that finally broke the camel's back. They were cool with "Garden of Eden", but not Dena Higley. LOL!
Edited by brimike, Sep 4 2008, 01:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

brimike
Sep 4 2008, 01:29 PM
Ellie
brimike
^^^ What cracks me up is that this is the cast that went through Melaswen, and that annoying castle follow-up. THAT they weren't vocal about, but now they're pissed. LOL!
LOL well EJ wasn't on Melaswen, but either way, I think it's because at that point, they were regarding it as a talented writer (JER) with perhaps not his best work. Here, they seem to be viewing it as an untalented writer who may cause their show to not get picked up.
True enough, and I guess Nadia wasn't there either. And believe me, I am no Dena fan. At all. I just have to laugh - of all the inane things that have happened on Days over the years, it's 2008 that finally broke the camel's back. They were cool with "Garden of Eden", but not Dena Higley. LOL!
haha true, there have been some real clunkers in the past! I guess this time, they really are scared for the future of the show. Not sure when this interview was given, but there is likely some unease over the EP changes as well.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks for the article, Jonny!
I am not sure what to think of this story.
Once again, Sami gets hysterical and makes a mountain out of a molehill. Dumbass! I thought she loved Lucas...but now she has a problem with him having joint custody? Why?

I get the impression that James is happy that Sami is finally getting some consequences for acting like a total crazy person, but sick that the writing has Sami acting like a crazy person and kind of has him running around in circles. I also get the impression that he is tired of being involved in one useless triangle (Ejamicus) then goes to another useless on (EJamiole).
Put him with a woman and let him find a relationship. I don't think a relationship with Nicole bothers him or a relationship with Sami bothers him...he just doesn't want to be playing both.
I am happy that he has the Dimera stuff going on too.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Sounds like EJ is fed up with both Sami and Nicole .... It also sounds like a lame s/l.

FanODays

brimike
Sep 4 2008, 01:29 PM
Ellie
brimike
That is because they were grateful to have a job and now they may be grateful to be let go.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

SOW: Is EJ feeling like Sami has gotten her just desserts?

JS: EJ told Sami what was going to happen. He warned her not to do this and explained there would be consequences. Then she goes and does it. EJ is not going to run around getting Sami out of trouble anymore. She gets in trouble. Good. She gets arrested. Good. Maybe she'll grow up and realize she can't keep acting like she rules the bloody world.

Love this part, sounds like he's as annoyed and tired of Sami as I am.
I think this whole storyline is ridiculously lame, I'm sick of Lucas, Sami, and EJ having drama about the twins, it's been done ad nauseam for over a year now. This is also like rinse, lather, repeat of Lucas and Sami fighting over Will. I'd like to see the twins backburned and some new storylines created.

Tricky
Member Avatar

not just in this interview...but there has been discontent expressed over the writing in other venues...

dena= what the characters would normally do be damned...it has to fit that plot!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply