Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Stefano proposes - to Kate!
Topic Started: Sep 4 2008, 08:15 AM (3,259 Views)
cassie1013

OMFG.

LOL. LOLLLLLLL. I am laughing SO hard you guys - this is so ridonkulous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Well I will be tuning this out. :sleep: :sleep:

King
Member Avatar

I need fucking cable.

And I need a fucking TV.

I NEED to see this shit!

cassie1013

King
Sep 4 2008, 04:32 PM
I need fucking cable.

And I need a fucking TV.

I NEED to see this shit!
I NEED to see this as well, for my own well being. It's so horrendously awesome...which is what DAYS is, essentially. lol.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Well according to the Fall previews,Corday says Kate and Daniel will be getting closer becuz of her illness crisis.He acknowledges their chemistry

Mason
Member Avatar

Dayzfan
Sep 4 2008, 07:47 PM
Well according to the Fall previews,Corday says Kate and Daniel will be getting closer becuz of her illness crisis.He acknowledges their chemistry
Oh, great. :eyeroll:

Can't we just be rid of Daniel, already?

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

So if Kate and Stefano ever did get married EJ can say ''I know what my stepmom is like in bed'',lol.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Dayzfan
She's going to have yet another "health crisis"? :eyeroll:

cassie1013

How long is Daniel here anyway? And how can there be the Kate-is-sick but Kate-considers-marrying-Stef all at the same time?!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Dayzfan
If they're going to keep this dude, he seriously needs a "I only love sick women" syndrome or something. He hooked up with Chelsea during the whole transplant/infertility thing. He married his first wife when she was dying. Now Kate is sick, and now he acknowledges the chemistry? And, in a roundabout way, he seems attracted to Lexie only when she's down and out about Theo and her marriage and the job (emotional sickness, if you will). What a toad.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I so want Lauren to have a good storyline. But Steffy? Ewwwwwww!!! And thinking of more little Steffies...double ewwwwwww. EJ was a fluke. No bed scenes please.

I would much rather see Danny/Granny stuff than Kate/Steffy.

Although Joe has really shaken things up since his return. I love his arrogance in his portrayal of Stefano.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am surprised they didn't go the Chloe angle. I always get the impression that Steffie is attracted to Chloe...always calling her Ms. Lane, pointing out her beauty, very respectful of her, etc. She seems more his style of bearing his children and someone he is attracted to. And she seems like someone who would want money and things.
It could work. Gross, but could work.
Or even Nicole.
Wouldn't it be weird to have Nicole romancing Steffie while sneaking into EJ's bedroom? Now that would pit father and son.

Knowing that Kate is going to have Dan romance, I don't buy this Steffie thing...I think it is a temporary distraction or some plot point. It probably won't last one episode.
Just much ado about nothing.

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 5 2008, 09:24 AM
Knowing that Kate is going to have Dan romance, I don't buy this Steffie thing...I think it is a temporary distraction or some plot point. It probably won't last one episode.
Just much ado about nothing.
In other words, another typical Dena Higley "story".

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

cassie1013
Sep 5 2008, 04:42 AM
How long is Daniel here anyway? And how can there be the Kate-is-sick but Kate-considers-marrying-Stef all at the same time?!
Simple. As Kate is pondering the proposal, she gets sick. Daniel and her bond but also learn that she has a tough road ahead and may not survive. Kate starts thinking about her children and how marrying Stefano she can make sure that they are protected from him and that her children maybe get some benefits out of it. In other words, figuring she will be dying, she decides to marry Stefano. Daniel is upset and tries to talk her out of it but to no avail. Perhaps then he can be her personal doctor and come to her at the mansion. They can build the sexual tension there and, at some point, they come together and have sex and Stefano catches them, angering him and causing some major tension with him and Kate.

That is how you can do both. Just an example but I really don't think this will be a mere plot point. The show really seems to be catering to Joe. He's gotten everything he's wanted so far and even his ideas have made it onscreen. He wanted a stronger Stefano. He got it. He wanted more focus on the Stefano/Tony relationship. He got it. He found it interesting for Stefano to have a love interest again like Celeste or Kate. He got it. I don't think they will be pissing off Joe this time so it's safe to say this will be something more then a one day or one week occurrence.

It should also be noted too that those Fall Previews aren't Gospel. They also said Morgan would be involved in big story too and she's been fired. We also know that others will be axed as well so that just goes to show you can't really rely on long-term previews. Things change and who knows what may have been Scott's stuff and what may have been Higley's. That is why I find long-term previews like that meaningless. They are nice to look at but alot of the time things change based on the fans or execs.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 5 2008, 09:24 AM
I am surprised they didn't go the Chloe angle. I always get the impression that Steffie is attracted to Chloe...always calling her Ms. Lane, pointing out her beauty, very respectful of her, etc. She seems more his style of bearing his children and someone he is attracted to. And she seems like someone who would want money and things.
It could work. Gross, but could work.
:puke:

Watching Chloe & Stefano in bed together would be nasty.

Nicole would fit but she can't have children. So she'd be useless for Stefano.

cassie1013

Watching Stefano with anyone in bed would be nasty!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I always see people complaining that Days doesn't show romantic/sexy (whatever) scenes with the older characters, but when they do people say ewww. Is it only okey when it's your favorites (COUGH J&M, S&K, B&H, COUGH)? Is it because actors like Joe hasn't had plastic surgery and he actually look normal for his age?

Manny
Member Avatar

So wait, I'm too lazy to read everything here... so is Kate going to have yet another child?? Isn't she in her 50s like Reva on GL? Is that the new trend on soaps now? Should we expect Y&R's Nikki to get pregnant soon? Or Erica Kane?

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Sep 7 2008, 07:29 AM
I always see people complaining that Days doesn't show romantic/sexy (whatever) scenes with the older characters, but when they do people say ewww. Is it only okey when it's your favorites (COUGH J&M, S&K, B&H, COUGH)? Is it because actors like Joe hasn't had plastic surgery and he actually look normal for his age?
here here..I couldn't agree more..older couples deserve love to in a tastefuil way..I think the way they aluded sex with stefeno and kate last year was wonderful..we know they did the pardon the pun the nasty..but it was tastefully done
2 older people can have /make love with out showing it and it can be done with class

so to stefeno love interest who ever it will be go for it
Edited by stefenohairychest, Sep 7 2008, 08:08 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sindacco
Sep 7 2008, 07:29 AM
Personally, I think J&M sex is ewwwwwwwww. And that's not due to age, but just acting choices, as far as I'm concerned. Personal preference.

I love the love scenes with Steve/Kayla and Bo/Hope. I love the playfulness and banter. And, with these actors, it comes across naturally because of the chemistry and because (I think), the friendship vibe and respect the actors have for each other. (PR and KA's past disharmony notwithstanding. That comes from their immense professionalism).

LK really brings it to any love scene she does. She embodies the steamy, senuous love scenes. Ah, those John and Kate love scenes.......................my computer's melting already!!!

I think it's because Lauren can embody the liberated, sexy middle aged woman who is not trying to play ingenue, but shows that 50 somethings can still bring the heat. She just works well. And she doesn't overdo it.

I think these stereotypes about age are just tiresome. Doggone it, just look at them as individuals, not numbers on a calendar! After all, the loyal, dedicated, historical viewer is most likely over 35. So, yeah, it would be nice to have shows represent that hormones and reproductive organs don't shrivel up and die when they reach fourth or fifth decade! ;) Or even the sixth or seventh! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply