Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Stefano proposes - to Kate!
Topic Started: Sep 4 2008, 08:15 AM (3,297 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

e83talus
Sep 10 2008, 07:08 AM
Anyway back to Kate and Stefano, My gripe is that Kate is being written as this slutty, nosy, no life having women who suddenly has garnered some deeper interest from Stefano. I mean she slept with him last year for $50,000 which she gave to Chelsea to go to school (or something like that) and that was the extent of their relationship, now he wants Kate (who has to be uo there in age even onscreen) to have his child?

The $50K you're referring to is the money Nick won in Vegas and asked her to give to Chelsea; it wasn't money from Stefano. I didn't think Stefano gave her any money last year.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Paxton
Sep 10 2008, 08:42 AM
e83talus
Anyway back to Kate and Stefano, My gripe is that Kate is being written as this slutty, nosy, no life having women who suddenly has garnered some deeper interest from Stefano. I mean she slept with him last year for $50,000 which she gave to Chelsea to go to school (or something like that) and that was the extent of their relationship, now he wants Kate (who has to be uo there in age even onscreen) to have his child?

The $50K you're referring to is the money Nick won in Vegas and asked her to give to Chelsea; it wasn't money from Stefano. I didn't think Stefano gave her any money last year.
You're right Paxton about the $50,000 coming from Nick, but Stefano did give Kate money but I think it was to save her company after the assets were frozen or something like that. As to Kate having another baby, please no! No more babies!!!

crazzydani

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Sep 7 2008, 10:42 AM
Yeah and what does plastic surgery have to do with sex anyways?I don't know who on the show has had any,but I do know two that have NOT and that is Drake and Deidre,I can state with 100% certainty that Dee has NONE whatsoever,anyone that says otherwise is just jealous,I know people who have met Dee and they say in person you can tell she's had ZERO,just naturally gorgeous and I guess it makes some irritated and jealous,its called airbrushing people they do it for everyone,even men,wheather its on a magazine or tv,now some on DOOL may have had surgery and I have my suspicions who,but I could be wrong.

I want MAKING LOVE,not just sleazing pointless sex too..

Deidre not have any plastic surgeries? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh ma GAWD!! You are so0o hilarious!!! haha Deidre is like so0o beautiful but she has definetly had surgery. How old is she again? 70? I dunno but that's just funny. That's like saying Michael Jackson has NEVER ever EVER had a nose job. LMAO. I guess she just has a good doctor.

Oh and BTW before you even think that I'm jealous then your outta your mind. Just because people have different opinions about Dee doesn't mean they are jealous of her. I will admit to being jealous of Lauren Koslow though.
Edited by crazzydani, Sep 16 2008, 01:01 AM.

crazzydani

e83talus
Has this thread deteriorated into older love scenes v. younger loves scenes and a discussion about plastic surgery?

During the past two months Kate has flirted with Tony, Roman, and slept with Dan, now we have some out there coupling with Stefano. This is not a criticism for Stefano, but of how Kate is being written. It is bad enough that she has no loyalty by sleeping with Dan, had no pride by sleeping with Stefano last year for money, has no life by always being in Phillip and Lucas' business, but now she is considering marrying Stefano. UGGGGGHHHHHH!

I hate what they are doing with Kate! Why can't she get a man of her own, who wants her for her?
That's Kate tho...not every character on the show has to be a "saint marlena". :hmmph:

cassie1013

Ughh so on today's CDN Stefano actually uttered the words to Anna, that he wanted a new heir and Kate could mother his child. W.T.F.?

I'm sorry, this is just hilarious. I hope Anna goes back and tells Kate, so we can have a good WTF face from her. I am not as opposed to this idea as some people ONLY because of the unintentional (or intentional, I'm not sure) humor that would arise from the situation but has the old man ever heard of a little something called menopause? !!!! If he wanted another child, shouldn't he try bangin', I don't know, someone younger?

Deidre does look good, but I highly doubt that it's all on her own considering pictures of her twin sister. Why does everyone automatically assume this is a form of slander? Who cares, if it's going to make you look better, then all the power to you. Hell, I want a nose job for my future broadcasting career!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply