Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SUDS REPORT —Tonya Lee Williams returns to Y&R!;
Topic Started: Sep 5 2008, 09:45 AM (1,976 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 5 2008, 03:14 PM
OneBadKitty
Sep 5 2008, 03:13 PM
Stefano is starting to get pathetic.
Starting? He's been pathetic for about a decade now!
Let me rephrase:

Stefano is beyond stupidly pathetic! What, does he want a baby momma so he can build a new army of loyal Dimera soldiers or something?

Give me a fucking break. This character is past overdone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I heard Steve Burton (and Derk Cheetwood who plays Max) make way more money selling that Monavie juice than they do acting on GH.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

On Eileen Davidson on Y&R, SOD says she's back for good, while SOW says she's recurring. SOW mentioned that Ashley shows up in Paris initially, but that's not true, Ashley is supposed to be back on September 26, almost a month and a half before the Paris stuff airs. It looks like SOW confused her recurring status at B&B with her return to Y&R.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Y&RWorldTurner
Sep 5 2008, 03:24 PM
On Eileen Davidson on Y&R, SOD says she's back for good, while SOW says she's recurring. SOW mentioned that Ashley shows up in Paris initially, but that's not true, Ashley is supposed to be back on September 26, almost a month and a half before the Paris stuff airs. It looks like SOW confused her recurring status at B&B with her return to Y&R.
I hope that's what it is! A big mistake! The woman DESERVES a contract and a decent storyline after getting the bum's rush from Lamebrain and the "Non Forrester(and now Logan)" treatment at B&B!

Mason
Member Avatar

If only Corday were half-way intelligent and would invite Eileen back to DAYS. Then, she could say "See ya!" to the Bells!

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Mason — EXACTLY.

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

That would be huge for Days,something this show needs!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Corday only likes to invite male actors back. lol

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

And Burton can't leave GH fast enough, I say!

I hope he decides to leave, GH would really benefit from it.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Sep 5 2008, 04:25 PM.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Well for Kate she has:

Billie
Austin
Lucas

That she had the old fashion way.

Rex
Cassie
Philip

Were carried by others - Rex and Cassie were carried by Marlena and Philip by Vivian.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

jcar03
Sep 5 2008, 05:08 PM
Well for Kate she has:

Billie
Austin
Lucas

Rex
Cassie
Philip

Were carried by others - Rex and Cassie were carried by Marlena and Philip by Vivian.
And I believe that the reason Lucas was the only child she could carry to term was because Curtis beat her so badly after learning about her affair that she was left unable to have children as a result.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

OneBadKitty
Sep 5 2008, 03:19 PM
I heard Steve Burton (and Derk Cheetwood who plays Max) make way more money selling that Monavie juice than they do acting on GH.
I think they all do, I know Bradford does.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Sep 5 2008, 04:22 PM
And Burton can't leave GH fast enough, I say!

He can't leave quickly enough for me either. He hasn't given a good performance in years.

Gregorzick

The last time an actor on GH gave a good performance was when the great Billy Warlock was playing AJ Quartermaine.. Pure stupidity in killing off AJ in order to satisfy Bob Guza's fuckin ego as far as I'm concerned.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I heard at the GH FCW that Burton is pulling six figures (before the decimal point!) selling that juice.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Sep 5 2008, 09:00 PM
jcar03
Sep 5 2008, 05:08 PM
Well for Kate she has:

Billie
Austin
Lucas

Rex
Cassie
Philip

And I believe that the reason Lucas was the only child she could carry to term was because Curtis beat her so badly after learning about her affair that she was left unable to have children as a result.
Yep. I believe your right.

Good stuff Nelson. Zimmer on OLTL would be a turnoff for me. Can't stand her, despite her being talented. Burton bolting would be very good for GH. Maybe then they could focus on the right people for once and not the mob and only the mob.

Loved the EW conversation stuff. Can't wait for the Higley one. Good stuff about Kate/Stefano LOL. I felt Renton was talented so I guess I disagree there but I was shocked when you mentioned Days getting rid of more of it's young cast. I honestly don't know about that. They seem very behind Stax and Melvin is going nowhere. Berris is talented but I can honestly still see them thinking he is expendable despite his new story and who knows about Burnett, who is talented as well. I guess one could say the young cast extends to maybe Philip and Chloe, in which case Nadia's days are numbered I would think.

FanODays

Jason being killed off would really rock things on GH and it might be a good thing.

Unless Days is able to pull off some miracle, the show that I knew, loved and was loyal to for decades is gone. Sure the characters are there but they are not the ones I knew and loved and their changes are even a result of a natural growth of the characters. Its about Higley's insistence on telling her stories her way.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

My favorite idea is Kim Zimmer as Sara Roberts! Folowed by Joseph Phillips! Nelson, will you go mushroom hunting with me?

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I just saw the SUDS Update regarding Y&R...

Good to see Tonya back, even if it's for a little while. Olivia is such a classy character that has possibilities, too bad Jack Smith screwed her over royally a few years back.

I'm guessing the rumour about the controversial recast refers to Drucilla. That rumour gets passed around every 3 months, can they stop it already. :rolleyes:

And I'm wondering who in the world is getting all these vets to return? It sure as hell isn's Josh Griffith, which gives me more hope that his ass is fired and replaced by the end of the month.

Kenny
Member Avatar

YAY for Olivia! Love her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply