Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SUDS REPORT —Tonya Lee Williams returns to Y&R!;
Topic Started: Sep 5 2008, 09:45 AM (1,993 Views)
ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Sep 5 2008, 02:01 PM
Not to be political, but I think Sarah Palin's child should remind us all that a child with Down syndrome is NOT unwanted or undesirable. He or she is still a child.

Having said that, I agree that it's a bit strange for Stefano to want a child with a bitch that old. Unless he were the Devil or something, and needed her for his spawn. then it would be character-driven.
I wasn't trying to be insensitive and say children with health problems or learning disabilities or down syndrome are unwanted/undesirable.

Strictly in terms of Stefano wanting another kid, Kate would be the last woman he would consider for many reasons but one of which is her age. Because Stefano would NOT want a kid with any mental or physical set backs. Even if there was another reason he wanted Kate to be the Mom, I still wouldn't see it outweighing the potential risks that would come with a woman of Kate's age procreating. I don't see why Kate would ever want to go down that road either (doesn't she have enough kids???) but certainly NOT with Stefano.

If this were a story about say John and Marlena wanting another child then I could see them discussing the risks and deciding they would love the child no matter what and make sure they have a good life and that they would live up to their responsibilities as parents. But that's not the story at hand here at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

JERSoapsFan
Sep 5 2008, 02:01 PM
Not to be political, but I think Sarah Palin's child should remind us all that a child with Down syndrome is NOT unwanted or undesirable. He or she is still a child.
:sheep:

GMAFB. I'm pretty sure all the countless mothers of children with downsyndrome have already served that example long before Palin.

Manny
Member Avatar

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! OLIVIA IS BACK!!!!!!

This is what I have wished for since forever!!! She's one of my favorite characters!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!

I wonder who else will be back, cause I read somewhere that aside from ED, few more fan favorites are on their way back. Tonya Williams is one of them, I wonder who are the others!!

OMG! Billy back, Olivia back, Ashley back... My God! Y&R is gonna rock! Now I just wish Dru, Malcolm and Mac would be back and my soap world would be perfect!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply