Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
James Scott's new blog 9/9/08
Topic Started: Sep 9 2008, 06:26 PM (919 Views)
ginababe
BANNED

http://blog.nbc.com/days_production/2008/09/help.php

So cute!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Awwwww....how sweet! Thanks for posting.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Awwww....I love a man who has no resistance to puppies!
I wish James Scott would pick me up and take me home...and rub my belly and tease me....

sorry

Sariah
Member Avatar

That was sweet - thanks for posting!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

That is so nice of James!

thanks 4 posting.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Too adorable!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

And in the middle of the comments with suggestions on what to name the new puppy...

"James, can you ask Molly Burnett, Shelly Hennig and Rachel Melvin to marry me? I love them and I know they love me."

It's hard to ignore Terry when he's all over the fucking internet. But anyway, I think James should go ahead and name the puppy Chewbacca, LOL.

shiningstar

OneBadKitty
Sep 9 2008, 11:09 PM
And in the middle of the comments with suggestions on what to name the new puppy...

"James, can you ask Molly Burnett, Shelly Hennig and Rachel Melvin to marry me? I love them and I know they love me."

It's hard to ignore Terry when he's all over the fucking internet. But anyway, I think James should go ahead and name the puppy Chewbacca, LOL.

I saw that too. That boy needs to spade/neutered/whatever you want to call it and I agree with your name choice. Chewbacca or Chewy would work just fine.

scarlett1977

Alligato
Sep 9 2008, 06:54 PM
Awwww....I love a man who has no resistance to puppies!
I wish James Scott would pick me up and take me home...and rub my belly and tease me....

sorry
:laugh:

Get in line, my friend. Get in line. :wink:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Chewy is on Chelsea Lately. :laugh:

ginababe
BANNED

^^ LMAO, Rake!! Chewy is hillarious! :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

He hasn't blogged in awhile so I'm happy to see him doing it again. Love these kind of things.

This is just too cure. I would go with Chewbacca too, being the Star Wars fan I am LOL.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

ginababe
Sep 10 2008, 11:57 AM
^^ LMAO, Rake!! Chewy is hillarious! :D
Yep! :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply