Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blind Item About ABC Soap Actor
Topic Started: Sep 10 2008, 05:52 PM (1,363 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

#1 - ABC soap. Youngish, but a real soap veteran. Married, but not for forever. But, since he has been married he has been with at least 5 women who are either regulars on the show or extras. Oh, and one of the makeup women as well. Oh, and the 2 women from his old show.

CDAN

Jacob Young?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

If we were talkin dudes, JY would be a great guess! :P

Gregorzick

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Jason Cook of GH. Could be wrong, tho.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Would the writer of this blind item consider Jason Cook a veteran in the industry...

- Jacob Young
- RPG??

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

But is Jason Cook married?

Gregorzick

Don't know if Cook is married or not!!!! That's why I said I was taking a wild giuess. However, I think that Cook would be considered he has been on two soaps in the last few years.

Mason
Member Avatar

I seriously doubt the actor in question is Jason Cook, LoL.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

He's not even a vet. lol

lolalot

Michael Easton? I'm just throwing that out there because he hasn't been married too long and he is a soap vet at ABC. Or it could be Jacob Young.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Jacob.

FanODays

Cook at best, is only a legend in his own mind and that is all I will say about that.

Kyle Lowder is my guess.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Kyle is with CBS.

FanODays

Rakesh198
Sep 12 2008, 12:09 PM
Kyle is with CBS.
Ah, that's right. My mind went right to him because he and AZ split up a while ago and then reconciled a few months later.

naughtielady1971

lolalot
Sep 12 2008, 11:19 AM
Michael Easton? I'm just throwing that out there because he hasn't been married too long and he is a soap vet at ABC. Or it could be Jacob Young.
* Thoughs were the 2 that came to my mind!*

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Maybe the wording was also pointing towards JY. The actor is described as "YOUNGish".

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

the only ABC actors fitting the bill of youngish, currently married, and a soap hopper would be Greg Vaughan, Steve Burton, Rick Hearst, Michael Easton, Thorsten Kaye and Jacob Young. The "youngish" line could be a not so subtle way of saying Jacob, though it goes against all those gay rumors.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jacob Young was the first name that popped into my mind.

Mason
Member Avatar

It seems like everytime there's a rumor about a male ABC soap actor, Jacob Young is always the number one guess, whether he's banging women or men, LoL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply