Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID CBS: Soaps' Top 100 All-time Greatest Couples; 100-76
Topic Started: Sep 10 2008, 07:04 PM (3,505 Views)
ljacks13
Member Avatar

Soaps In Depth has decided to do a countdown the all-time greatest couples ever of the current CBS Soaps and one couple of lamented Capitol. They will revealing the remaining couples during the next three issues, so here is 100 - 76. Let them know what you think at: SID100@soapsindepth.com

100. Jessie & Michelle (GL)

99. Alan & Annie (GL)

98. Thomas & Amber (B&B)

97. Paul & Lynne (Y&R)

96. Bill & Olivia (GL)

95. John & Jill (Y&R)

94. Phillip & Harley (GL)

93. Roger & Jenna (GL)

92. Grant & Macy (B&B)

91. Deacon & Amber (B&B)

90. Michael & Christine (Y&R)

89. Ed & Maureen (GL)

88. Craig & Sam (ATWT)

87. Nick & Taylor (B&B)

86. Tony & Marah (GL)

85. Mike & Rosanna (ATWT)

84. Trey & Sloane (Capitol)

83. CJ & Becky (B&B)

82. Buzz & Jenna (GL)

81. Jack & Luan (Y&R)

80. Paul & Rose (ATWT)

79. Mike & Carly (ATWT)

78. Eric & Jackie (B&B)

77. Henry & Vienna (ATWT)

76. Quint & Nola (GL)
Edited by ljacks13, Sep 10 2008, 07:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

did they just grab 100 couples they could think off of the top of their head, cause most of these were never considered great.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I wonder from what shows they considered. I see Capitol in there but did they also include Search For Tomorrow, Secret Storm, Love of Life, and others.

Some of these couples are great. I sure would have thought Quint & Nola would have been higher. They were one of the greats. The ones ahead of them had better be fantastic to justify them being so low.

I will never forget the start of their romance and all of Nola's fantasies for them. You talking about classic soap opera at it's best.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Quint and Nola and Ed and Maureen are way too LOW on that list...

Drew
Member Avatar

Paul and Lynne were never even a couple.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Of the list so far, these are my favorites:

Thomas and Amber (B&B)
John and Jill (Y&R)

I'm not too big of a CBS fan, only Y&R and B&B, and I know an occasional ATWT or GL stuff. Hopefully, I'll like more of the couples as the list continues.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 10 2008, 08:38 PM
Paul and Lynne were never even a couple.
Didn't they try it at least once? I know she's always had feelings for Paul, and he for the most part thought of her as a friend, but didn't they date for a brief period? I miss Lynne. It would be great to see her back.

Mason

I'm impressed that Phillip & Harley even made the list, although I think they should be higher.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see the rest of the list. I don't like many of these. The ones listed that I'm fond of so far are Bill and Olivia, Tony and Marah, Mike and Carly, Henry and Vienna.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Sep 10 2008, 11:17 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Paul and LYNNE? They must have just beat out Esther and Tiny or Mary Williams and Charlie!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Alot of these are real WTF.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

darraholic
Sep 11 2008, 08:49 AM
Alot of these are real WTF.
That sums it up nicely. I HAVE been wondering if it wasn't supposed to be LAUREN and Paul.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply