Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: Y&R Michael Graziadei gets a role on 90210
Topic Started: Sep 10 2008, 07:55 PM (430 Views)
ljacks13
Member Avatar

Is Daniel Taking off?

Y&R's Michael Graziadei (Daniel) has landed a recurring role on 90210, the CW network's edgy spinoff of the '90's hit Beverly Hills 90210. According to insiders, the actor will play a drug dealer, although just how many episodes he'll be is still up in the air. However, Y&R fans can breathe a sigh of relief - we've heard the new primetime gig won't affect his Y&R duties, so don't expect Daniel to go back on tour with his rock-star father, Danny Romalotti, anytime soon!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

thanks for posting

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm honestly surprised Graziadei is still on Y&R. He's an amazing actor and can do primetime. I hate the way they've been writing Daniel ever since LML took over, and the character destruction continues, if you ask me. So hopefully his 90210 gig gets bigger and he leaves Y&R. Oh, and maybe Daniel can take Amber with him.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Graziadei is HOT and has "star" written all over him.

Mason

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't find MG to be all that attractive, and never have, LoL.

King
Member Avatar

You're not alone. HaHa.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

ljacks13
Sep 10 2008, 07:55 PM
the CW network's edgy spinoff
they wish

Mason

Drew
Sep 12 2008, 01:14 AM
ljacks13
Sep 10 2008, 07:55 PM
the CW network's edgy spinoff
they wish
:laugh:

I don't despise 90210, but I don't know in what universe it would be considered 'edgy'.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

He was great on Criminal Minds last year.

He was a gay man who was abused by his father for years and went psycho and started killing men and taking over their identies. Check it out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply