Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:National Enquirer spoiler; for wk of 9/22
Topic Started: Sep 10 2008, 09:15 PM (5,750 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ellie
Sep 10 2008, 10:52 PM
DrewHamilton
Sep 10 2008, 10:43 PM
And this will definitely cause heat between Bo and Hope. Bo is not the type of man that is going to take orders from a woman, especially his wife. And then you have Hope, who is going to want the respect from Bo.
Right, but that would be in a world of good character-based writing. Which is why I think unfortunately none of that is going to happen, or perhaps if we're lucky, one or two shows.
LOL! I suspect you are probably right. Maybe Mr. Whitsell (Whitsall? Whatever the hell his name is) will have more input on this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyrai

How interesting given that Hope's just supported Bo, and thus was technically an accessory to Bo hiding the evidence against Phillip.

This really makes no sense to me, but I'm glad they're doing this. I love the idea of Hope in this role.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Kyrai
Sep 11 2008, 06:09 AM
How interesting given that Hope's just supported Bo, and thus was technically an accessory to Bo hiding the evidence against Phillip.

This really makes no sense to me, but I'm glad they're doing this. I love the idea of Hope in this role.

My exact thoughts....verbatim.

Thanks, Angie!

llaroo87

Hello new here, Good point why not Roman? JOhn has a seizure? WOWW! Sounds like a good week coming up. Can't wait.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

fenderbabe
Sep 10 2008, 09:41 PM
Odds are she's replacing Abe for when he "storms out" of the station.
Sometimes I wish Abe would just "storm" off the show all together......

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Rhiannon
Sep 11 2008, 12:57 PM
fenderbabe
Me too. I don't like Abe at all, he is such an ass!

mesagirl
Member Avatar

I'm just glad that some of the women of Salem finally have been given jobs. It wasn't that long ago that the only women with jobs were Maggie and Caroline lol.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

DolceDiMera
Sep 10 2008, 11:22 PM
Go Hope! Finally some interesting writing for Bope.
ICAM!!!

As a female viewer and a hardcore Hope fan, I cannot wait to see this!

TIIC better NOT screw this up and turn it into a joke.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Sep 11 2008, 12:57 PM
fenderbabe
Co-sign! :smile:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Sindacco
Sep 11 2008, 04:31 AM
Angie79
Sep 10 2008, 10:47 PM
The CDN TV Guide spoilers aren't up for the wk of 9/22 yet (not sure why), but these are the episode titles for Mon-Wed:

"Lexie Visits Her Father"

"Abe's Request"

"John's Seizure"
Finally some Stefano/Lexie scenes. Thanks for posting.
Thank God we finally get some Lexie & Stefano scenes. It seems we always have to wait a few months to get them.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Renee and Joe play so well off of each other. I always look forward to the now rare Stefano/Lexie scenes.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie! I'm excited to see the scenes with Lexie and Stefano. :smile:

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Rhiannon

fenderbabe

LOL! Me too. He can take Fauxman with him. :laugh:

Kyrai

I'm hoping John is having seizures (short-circuiting) because Stefano did something to his brain to try to prevent him from caring about Marlena and his friends.

His love for Marlena goes is coming to the surface overriding his programming causing him to short circuit. When Nicole tells him that Marlena is in danger from Trent, total overload.

Wishful thinking, I know, but I can hope.

Maybe Stefano put something in that syringe in the hospital to make Marlena short-circuit too. Might as well go for broke here. :)

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

John's seizure,yikes,I know what thats like,not fun,even on todays show is when the short circuting begins,at least a little.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

darraholic
Sep 11 2008, 08:52 PM
Sindacco
Sep 11 2008, 04:31 AM
Angie79
Sep 10 2008, 10:47 PM
The CDN TV Guide spoilers aren't up for the wk of 9/22 yet (not sure why), but these are the episode titles for Mon-Wed:

"Lexie Visits Her Father"

"Abe's Request"

"John's Seizure"
Finally some Stefano/Lexie scenes. Thanks for posting.
Thank God we finally get some Lexie & Stefano scenes. It seems we always have to wait a few months to get them.
I don't get it, I just don't. Everytime that Stefano returns it seems like he has scenes with everyone in Salem before his own daughter. EJ, Sami, Tony, Anna, John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, Abe, Roman, Kate, Rolf, Lucas, Chloe and then Lexie several months after like you said

:soapbox:
Edited by Sindacco, Sep 12 2008, 10:20 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Still no daily listings! The episode titles for Thursday and Friday are:

"Trent's Behavior"

"Making Amends"

Pearly
Member Avatar

I have a feeling there are some rewrites going on and that's why we are not getting the dailies, spoilers or previews...

I wonder who is making amends? :shrug:

Thanks anyway Angie!

Kiren_Dar

Hope being commisioner? I LOVE IT. I just wish I saw some good Dimera Stroryline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply