Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Nicole's past with Trent exposed
Topic Started: Sep 11 2008, 07:56 AM (2,094 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks for posting this article Jonny, I didn't see it until a few minutes ago......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds good.

I can't remember the last time Bo and Hope interacted with Nicole. Should be fun. Things are really moving and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricky
Member Avatar

wow good to see nicole is in character...but ej. this is just un-freaking-believable.

ej loves both of those twins...what nicole did hurts both of those babies...and ej is a dimera. he would never just let that slide. how disgusting! UGGGHHHH! this is basically tptb giving me the finger...right back atcha i say. tptb can just go **** themselves....this is the biggest slap in the face i have ever received from this show in all the 25 years i been watching. and for all that love and loyalty this is what i get. shit on repeatedly. i am so sad and angry and hurt by this...i loved DOOL and i miss the love i had for ej...dena has castrated him...and corday too i believe...its a sad day for this show, imo. they had a goldmine with ejami and they are just throwing it away. i hope that ejole does better for them than june or july did. good luck with that!!!

ges
Member Avatar

ita

Nicole Walker

Hey if Sami listened to EJ in the first place it wouldn't have happened. I think that is what EJ will realize that Sami is truly her own worst enemy and too self destructive afterwhile a man will get tired of that.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 14 2008, 12:13 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply