Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Steve Blackwood news
Topic Started: Sep 11 2008, 01:13 PM (1,205 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* I just heard from Steve Blackwood (ex-Bart Beiderbecke), who tells me that he won't be returning as Bart or evil-Bart.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thank GOd!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I like Steve, but yipee about no Bart et al.

ilovemydays

I like him but with all of the cast cuts going on now is not the time to bring him back.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is good news..Bart wasn't needed..

brimike

This is the guy who had a fit when his return last summer didn't get the cover of SOD. Sorry - he was entertaining in small doses, but this guy in no way makes or break the show. Bart/Evil Bart? No thanks.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Awesome!

Thanks Angie!

Mason

DrewHamilton
Sep 11 2008, 01:15 PM
Thank GOd!
My sentiments exactly!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't get it.

Louise Sorel isn't returning either. Neither is Ivan G'Vera. Neither is Eileen Davidson. Neither is Christie Clark. Neither is Patrika Darbo.

Why the constant love of useless Blackwood? Why do people like him so much? His small pool of fans act as if it's breaking news when he does or doesn't return, LoL. It's crazy.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Kenny
Sep 11 2008, 08:32 PM
I don't get it.

Louise Sorel isn't returning either. Neither is Ivan G'Vera. Neither is Eileen Davidson. Neither is Christie Clark. Neither is Patrika Darbo.

Why the constant love of useless Blackwood? Why do people like him so much? His small pool of fans act as if it's breaking news when he does or doesn't return, LoL. It's crazy.
So much word!

And like DrewH and Mason, thank God he or whatever version of Bart isn't returning.

Ellie

Kenny
I don't get it.

I think Steve himself is responsible for it. You don't see most other actors going to the mags, saying they'd like to come back, then telling the mags that in the end they actually weren't invited back.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ellie
Sep 11 2008, 08:39 PM
Kenny
I don't get it.

I think Steve himself is responsible for it. You don't see most other actors going to the mags, saying they'd like to come back, then telling the mags that in the end they actually weren't invited back.
Yep. It does seem like the information is always coming straight from him. He may have thought that people would write in or something to get him back and it didn't work out.

Ellie

Angie79
Sep 11 2008, 08:41 PM
Ellie
Sep 11 2008, 08:39 PM
Kenny
I don't get it.

Yep. It does seem like the information is always coming straight from him. He may have thought that people would write in or something to get him back and it didn't work out.
Exactly.

Mason

I hadn't thought about it before, but it does seem like we always hear it from him first whenever he's coming/not coming back. I'm kind of embarrassed for him, actually.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I hate to bash him but I agree. He comes off quite desperate. I like Steve and he did get a raw deal but he needs to realize his type of character is not one that most fans will push for and he is not important to the canvas. He seems to think otherwise.

I remember when he came back in 2007 he was the one that spilled about Thaoo also returning and perhaps Joe. I think he came out with all that to further endear himself to people in case he did lose his job so more would fight for him .

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Kenny
I don't get it.

LOL Word, Kenny.

If Louise Sorel and/or Eileen Davidson ever return to Days, though, it's time to party! Am I right? :wink:

Mason

GatsbyGirl
Sep 13 2008, 07:35 PM
If Louise Sorel and/or Eileen Davidson ever return to Days, though, it's time to party! Am I right? :wink:

If Louise or (especially) Eileen ever did return, I could go to my grave contented, LoL.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

I'm glad that Bart won't be coming back...Days has a rough time keeping us up to date on the characters we already have. :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply