Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Burton OUT! Pelphrey IN!
Topic Started: Sep 11 2008, 04:50 PM (1,283 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Check out Suds tomorrow — this may be a ruse to force Steve to re-sign.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Hahahaa. It's true!

I wish I could get what I want in that respect.

Pelphrey...God! What I do to him! Haha.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

LMAO

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

It's like a double edge sword. Burton for Pelphrey? Oh well, I don't watch anyway :D

Greeneyes

Why would Steve leave GH when half the cast and crew are distributors that he recruited to sell the Jesus Juice? Derk Cheerwood doesn't need a contract because he is right behind Steve in sales. Becky's husband, Bradford Andersson, Rick, Sarah, to name a few are using their fan events to sell this juice. Yes Steve may want to move out to Nashville to live near the Reeves, but GH can't afford to lose him, Jason Thompson, and Maurice Benard. Tony may retire. Ingo resigned but it was close with him. They are going to pull out all the stops to keep Steve which is why they are allowing all this Monavie crap on air and allowing him and the other distributors to push it on to other people. I stood up and clapped when Ingo posted on his fan site about Monavie.

Sorry for the rant there. Tom could turn out to be Sonny and Olivia's kid. They want him bad. There is also talk about having Spin be someone's child. If true, which why does everyone have to have family, I would love it if Spin was AJ's kid.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Greeneyes
Sep 11 2008, 08:49 PM
Why would Steve leave GH when half the cast and crew are distributors that he recruited to sell the Jesus Juice? Derk Cheerwood doesn't need a contract because he is right behind Steve in sales. Becky's husband, Bradford Andersson, Rick, Sarah, to name a few are using their fan events to sell this juice. Yes Steve may want to move out to Nashville to live near the Reeves, but GH can't afford to lose him, Jason Thompson, and Maurice Benard. Tony may retire. Ingo resigned but it was close with him. They are going to pull out all the stops to keep Steve which is why they are allowing all this Monavie crap on air and allowing him and the other distributors to push it on to other people. I stood up and clapped when Ingo posted on his fan site about Monavie.
LMFAO @ "Jesus Juice!" :roflol:

I just read Ingo's post about Monavie. Awesome! Good on him for having the balls to stand up to the pressure to push that pyramid scheme BS on GH fans! Posted Image

ljacks13
Member Avatar

According to the Suds Report:

However, after some major digging, The Suds Report learned that the Pelphrey rumours, “are just rumours. This is more than likely an idea thrown out to scare Burton into re-signing with the show,” reports an insider. Talk about a casting cliffhanger, folks. What do you guys think?

www.tvguide.ca

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Jesus Juice — why didn't I think of that? Brills.

Manny
Member Avatar

Mike, Olivia is Kate's sister, if I got it right. She's played by Lisa Lo Cicero, who was Jocelyn on The City and Sonia on OLTL.

Dashwood
Member Avatar

Oh FTLOG!!....Lisa Lo Cicero is so awful. I hated Sonia...Hated her!! :angry: Couldn't they find someone who can actually act? Now I REALLY don't want TP on GH. :blink:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply