Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Actress returns!
Topic Started: Sep 11 2008, 09:16 PM (509 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime Confidential

Soap Opera Weekly is reporting that Tea Delgado, played by Florencia Lozano, is Llanview bound. According to the mag, Tea pops back up on One Life to Live in December.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Since she doesn't show up until December, this makes me more sure than ever that Marty definitely won't remember the truth until November sweeps. Ugh. How much more mileage does Carlivati think he can get out of this story between now and then?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I've only heard wonderful things about Tea so it should be fun to have her back.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Téa was a total bitch and the perfect woman for Todd imho. They deserve each other. That said, Florencia Lozano is talented and it was fun watching Blair and Téa fight.
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Excellent News!

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Mulder
Sep 11 2008, 09:39 PM
Téa was a total bitch and the perfect woman for Todd imho. They deserve each other. That said, Florencia Lozano is talented and it was fun watching Blair and Téa fight.
Pretty much, lol.

But I was a Todd/Blair fan back in the day. Blair can kick rocks now as far as I'm concerned.
Edited by Q Steph, Sep 12 2008, 09:38 AM.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

I wish Roger would come back to play Todd. I don't know if this version of Todd/Tea will work. But this version of Todd/Blair certainly doesn't work either so I guess they have to keep trying until something fits for nuTodd.
Edited by ElvisDiMera, Sep 12 2008, 03:31 PM.

Q Steph
Member Avatar

I could get behind TnT v.2

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Love Tea but I'm getting sick of all these returns. There have just been too many of them and it seems like they are happening just for the hell of it with no thinking behind them. They want Ty Treadway and Jessica Morris back so they toss them in a campfest dream sequence. I mean, sure it's nice but after the botching of Tina and the mess that was Carlo Hesser, it just seems like too much of what should've been a good thing but has turned out to be bad. The return of Marty has been the best but they've dragged that out now way too much and the story, well, no comment.

It's almost like the returns are just used to cover up for bad stories. Then again, every writer does that now so go figure. It's just that Ron has gone downhill fast. The camp is just way too much and, while I realize soaps recycle stories, even their own, Ron is way to blatant about it. I seriously feel like I'm watching OLTL: The Passions Edition. I just can't believe it's the same show.

Q Steph
Member Avatar

The recent returns have fallen flat.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply