Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CDN Monday's episode; It's a repeat
Topic Started: Sep 12 2008, 11:56 AM (9,238 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Anyone hear that the CDN show for today was Nicole's film noir episode aired over the olympics.

I wonder if maybe NBC is doing away with day ahead episodes? Or is the BTS drama (ES was fired about four weeks ago so that puts us right when changes were made) finally getting to them? Either way, I've never known Days to air a repeat before.

Since we don't have dailies it makes me rather nervous. I just wondered what everyone's thoughts were.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

It's not exactly a repeat. Nicole meets with Philip at the Brady Pub and tells him about her dream.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Do they flashback the whole dream (episode)?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Speaking of repeats, don't they air that regulary there? Here in Sweden the episode from the previous day aires in the morning.

darraholic
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Sep 12 2008, 12:03 PM
All the important things from the dream.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ok, I guess they just put in filler to buy time.

Did they show previews?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Yeah they showed previews. But I honestly wasn't paying much attention.

ginababe
BANNED

It wasn't a repeat, it was just mostly filler, but there is the beginning of the confrontation between Ej and Nicole at the end of the eppy!! :D Kick her ass EJ!

ginababe
BANNED

The previews are of Sami w/ Roman trying to explain why she was at the cabin and then one of her and Marlena, Marlena is calling her spoiled or something, and then there is one of Anna and Stefano where Stefano tells Anna Tony betrayed him and he must pay.

ges
Member Avatar

I saw the write up for the show. It must have been the day Higley was giving Ed Scott a wedgie, because it is complete filler, a repeat of the film noir. very odd to say the least.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Didn't watch it the first time,won't this time,I watched about 10 minutes then went to OLTL,Ali's accent made me wanna cut my ears off.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

IMO this repeat is to show that Nicole is crazy and delusional and will do ANYTHING to get EJ away from Sami.

Look out Sami crazy Ho is coming your way. Hide the kiddies too.

Like I needed to be reminded that dame is nuts.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Sep 12 2008, 03:36 PM
IMO this repeat is to show that Nicole is crazy and delusional and will do ANYTHING to get EJ away from Sami.

Absolutely, this is what that was....this is going to lead up to Nicole doing something that eh......the REAL Nicole would do. Hopefully we're getting rid of this watered down version we had over the summer. Sami better watch her back!!! I sure hope EJ goes "Dimera" on her too!!!

Kyrai

darraholic
Sep 12 2008, 12:10 PM
ArizonaDaze
Sep 12 2008, 12:03 PM
All the important things from the dream.
That would only take like 2 minutes. Ej and Phillip together by the bar.

BornwatchingDays

:soapbox: I really REALLY dislike that they have to do this, and then again, if it shows that Nicole is just plotting to kill Sami, and then Nicole gets the shaft for acting stupid, I'm all about it.

Cookala

pspcindy
Sep 12 2008, 03:36 PM

ICAM, Cindy. The whole purpose of re-telling her fantasy is to set the stage for her going BSC and causing serious harm to Samantha when EJ finally dumps her. There is absolutely no other plausible reason for it...none at all. It's simply bringing the audience up to speed on everything in case they didn't tune in during the Olympics.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

Nicole may be the most useless character ever to appear on DOOL. I can't wait until she is gone.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Emma Frost
Sep 12 2008, 11:09 PM
Nicole may be the most useless character ever to appear on DOOL. I can't wait until she is gone.
I can think of 100 other useless characters before I would even mention Nicole, are you by chance an Ejami fan?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Kirk
Sep 12 2008, 11:25 PM
Emma Frost
Sep 12 2008, 11:09 PM
I can think of 100 other useless characters before I would even mention Nicole, are you by chance an Ejami fan?
Really. Jett Carver leaped to my mind first, but there are many others.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Ooo, Ooo, Chloe!!! What is Chloe doing? Really? Other than being Lucas' sperm recepticle? Lucas has been pretty useless too, but has some Sami nonsense to keep him on screen.
At least Nicole has some Trent/Victor/John/EJ action going on.

And maybe Stephanie...cuz she isn't doing much either other than annoy the shit out of me...and Max.
Come to think of it, Tony and Anna have been pretty useless too...not much going on for them. Let's hope the Dimera action kicks in for them.
So yea, there are a couple of other useless people in Salem that might trump Nicole.

However, nobody beats Jett and Jeremy. I still can't believe I watched that shit!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply