Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 9/15
Topic Started: Sep 12 2008, 04:03 PM (1,566 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/weekly-preview-091508/650382/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Thanks Angie!

So like, didn't Marlena already tell some people at the hospital that she put Stefano into his coma? (Kayla, Tony...) Word usually spreads pretty quickly in Salem... how is it still a 'secret'?

Mason
Member Avatar

Nice promo. It's just a shame I couldn't care less about Max/Trent/Melanie.

peaches179

Ellie
Sep 12 2008, 04:10 PM
Thanks Angie!

So like, didn't Marlena already tell some people at the hospital that she put Stefano into his coma? (Kayla, Tony...) Word usually spreads pretty quickly in Salem... how is it still a 'secret'?

Roman , kate and Abe knew too.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I enjoyed the promo. (And I'm not a Marlena fan).

And I can't believe it but I've never been more excited for a Max storyline ever. Heh.

Ellie

peaches179
Sep 12 2008, 04:21 PM
Ellie
Thanks Angie!

Thanks! Just seems strange that they're doing this as a 'big reveal'.

That said, I do like that Stefano is continuing to bother Marlena, lol. I was hoping the writers wouldn't drop the ball on that after the hospital scenes.

peaches179

Ellie
Sep 12 2008, 04:22 PM
peaches179
Sep 12 2008, 04:21 PM
Ellie
Thanks Angie!

Thanks! Just seems strange that they're doing this as a 'big reveal'.

That said, I do like that Stefano is continuing to bother Marlena, lol. I was hoping the writers wouldn't drop the ball on that after the hospital scenes.

IA. Joe/Deidre are amazing in scenes together.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

LAME.How does what Marlena rightfully did to Stefano qualify as a secret,especially since pretty much everyone knows already,but I would watch HAPPILY Marlena inject that bastard over and over again,because of him John's hit and run is permantely in my mind.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

OMG!! This is exciting! I like the whole preview!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie! I'm looking forward to the Max/Melanie/Trent storyline next week. The first part with Marlena and the Dimeras was really lame.

Pearly
Member Avatar

I can't watch the promo but I want to comment anyway.

Is this the week where Marlena "confides" in Hope? By what I'm reading in the other comments posted here, I guess it is. I'm also WTF? about that. Also, she will be confiding her "secret" to the new Salem Police Commissioner....hmmmmm....interesting....

Thanks, Angie.

ETA- This wreaks of a REWRITE!
Edited by Pearly, Sep 12 2008, 05:30 PM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 12 2008, 05:29 PM

Is this the week where Marlena "confides" in Hope? By what I'm reading in the other comments posted here, I guess it is. I'm also WTF? about that. Also, she will be confiding her "secret" to the new Salem Police Commissioner....hmmmmm....interesting....

Thanks, Angie.

Here you go. :)

http://www.zshare.net/video/18671484b165d9fd/

Pearly
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Sep 12 2008, 05:37 PM
Pearly

Thanks, Angie.

It's not coming up for me Rakey but it's okay, I'll just watch it when I get home.

Thanks anyway. :smooch:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 12 2008, 05:49 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 12 2008, 05:37 PM
Pearly

Thanks, Angie.

It's not coming up for me Rakey but it's okay, I'll just watch it when I get home.

Thanks anyway. :smooch:
Sorry about that.

Loretta3938
Member Avatar

I can't believe the "reveal" and Marlena's confession spurred that much of the writers' interest. After all, the audience already knew about it, and so did Stefano's family. Do you think the writers did it so they could recap what happened during the Olympics? It seems like they are using the film noir stuff again next week. It occurs to me that Marlena confessed during that two-week block of time.

Mason
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm pretty sure half of Salem already knew what Marlena did to Stefano. He's a little late on this...

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

For the first time in ages, i'm looking forward to Max's storyline...The addition of Melanie has done wonders for Max...

BornwatchingDays

There has got to be more to this... something else is going to happen..

daisysmommy

Ugh-- my advice is to live through this week and next, which was, I believe, the Scott axe week [though his post-pink-slipped shows may be aired/triaged with some post-editing]...

Try to ignore...I assume there will be violent inconsistencies and character-defying sequences...but they are a mess in Burbank.

Edited by daisysmommy, Sep 15 2008, 01:01 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think this isn't so much about them knowing or not knowing. It's about Stefano humiliating Marlena and making her admit publicly that she isn't perfect. That she was driven to do something no one would ever expect her to do. Maybe it's done to get her arrested or maybe the media is there or maybe people who don't know are there. I think it's more or less a humiliation thing. It reminds me of Belle's baptism when Stefano's mere presence forced Marlena to admit she had an affair right then and there, which humiliated her and showed that Marlena was no saint.

I like this. Looks like more Dimera stuff and vet action.

The Max story has really gotten good thanks to Melanie and to the changes they made last week to Trent. I find him much more threatening now and look forward to this stuff next week.

Good promo. Glad they are focusing on multiple stories now in them and on the right people most of the time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply