Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Big Nicole spoiler *UPDATED*; from CDN TV Guide
Topic Started: Sep 12 2008, 10:06 PM (9,524 Views)
snowi

I'm usually a lurker here, but I had to put in my two cents.

Days has lost it's effin mind if this is true. I can't stand Nicole and I especially don't want to see her with a kid! Christ that's scary.

Dena needs to go.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Is EJ the father or are we going to sit through another WTD story?

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

This doesn't mean she will carry the baby full term, I actually like this spoiler.

But damn EJ and Nicole had sex what one time, how many women in Salem have gotten pregnant after just fucking someone once? Condoms and birth control are obviously outlawed in Salem.

I can't wait for Sami's reaction to this news! :popcorn:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Yes, Sami's reaction should be a major highlight! :popcorn:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie, you rock girl! You always get us the spoilers!
I would think the show titled "Making Amends" would be Sami and EJ making up and getting ready to start a new relationship, and the "Nicole is Pregnant" would follow up and put a big damper on the whole thing.
EJ's whole thing about Sami is "she is the father of my son" so I bet Nicole will use this for some good. I doubt she will carry to term...highly unlikely.

EJ should have kept "big EJ" zipped up this time!!!

Again, thanks Angie! Never doubted you, girl!

snowi

Isn't CDN the same site that said that ROMAN would be hosting this upcoming cocktail party at the Dimera mansion? But now we know it's STEFANO.

Could this just be a set up for another character being preggers?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I haven't watched the show since I found out Ed Scott got fired (not exactly intentional for that reason but I tried to think back to the last time I watched and it was right around when I found out he got fired) so it's hard for me to get worked up one way or another about this.

I think I'd rather Nicole pretended to be pregnant and went all psycho bitch on everyone than actually be pregnant and give birth and be all maternal-like.

annie
Member Avatar

guess they want to go off the air.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Sep 12 2008, 10:56 PM
Is EJ the father or are we going to sit through another WTD story?
But who's the other candidate? Nicole hasn't had sex with anyone else that we know of. It would take a retcon and make no sen. . . what am I saying. That sort of obstacle is nothing to a writer as gifted as Dena!

Even if this is accurate (and thanks, Angie, for posting--I always appreciate you posting the spoilers!) it doesn't necessarily mean Nicole will carry the baby to term. I think there are some good dramatic possibilities here, even though this wouldn't have been my first choice. I love Nicole and EJole so hopefully they'll get some good material. Fingers crossed.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Couldn't it also be a false pregnancy? Like Nicole THINKS she is pregnant?

Or maybe, Nicole who is out of money from Victor's settlement will pretend to be pregnant with a Dimera baby? Then teh surprise will be she really is pregnant like early Blair/Todd?

snowi

Isn't it time for Nicole to be killed off?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Tripp
Sep 12 2008, 11:34 PM
Couldn't it also be a false pregnancy? Like Nicole THINKS she is pregnant?

Or maybe, Nicole who is out of money from Victor's settlement will pretend to be pregnant with a Dimera baby? Then teh surprise will be she really is pregnant like early Blair/Todd?
Could be--like you say, lots of possibilities.

As you know, you sure do have a purty banner. :wub2:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Sep 12 2008, 11:41 PM
As you know, you sure do have a purty banner. :wub2:
Thank you, a friend made it for me. It was like Christmas and my Birthday all into one!

Kim
Member Avatar

If she's knocked up, and if the baby is full term they should show it having FAS, because the bitch is a lush and has been drinking non-stop!

daisysmommy

Given Sweeney's 'state' in real life-- betcha she turns up preggers too. I for one think that would be all sorts of entertainment.
Doesn't preclude Ejami if Sweeney comes back from maternity leave, and makes for hilarity in the meantime...

I am not Ejami obsessed, but I know they have their fans, and this would be a good twist for the story, given that Sweeney will be off air for a bit, I am sure, in the early half of next year. This is PURE CONJECTURE on my part...

And Angie, you rock, and you are the spoiler queen!! True Daytime Royalty!

King
Member Avatar

Who did the whore bang now?

I haven't watched in months.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

King
Sep 13 2008, 12:33 AM

I haven't watched in months.
EJ

Mason

King
Sep 13 2008, 12:33 AM
Only E.J....as far as we know...

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's so sad that nothing on Days interests me anymore.

Not even this.

They could reveal tomorrow that Marlena's possessed by Satan again and her vagina will eat the earth, and I'd still be like... meh. Way to go, Higley!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Kenny
Sep 13 2008, 12:42 AM
It's so sad that nothing on Days interests me anymore.

Not even this.
LoL, why would it? This wouldn't be interesting under any writer (although certainly least of all under Higley).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply