Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Daily spoilers for wk of 9/15
Topic Started: Sep 13 2008, 02:46 PM (3,846 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, September 15th
Nicole and Philip commiserate at the pub; E.J. confronts Nicole about what she did to Sami; Chloe wonders whether Lucas still loves Sami; Lucas tells Chloe he no longer loves Sami but that they will always have a bond because of their children.

Tuesday, September 16th
Sami defends herself to Roman; Marlena tells Sami to grow up; Hope is stunned by Marlena's confession; Lexie explains to another mother why Theo changed schools; Anna urges Stefano to stop trying to get back at his children.

Wednesday, September 17th
Stefano throws a cocktail party at the mansion; E.J. tells Sami she is self-destructive; Stefano announces that Marlena is the guest of honor at his gathering; Lexie wonders if they are doing enough for Theo; Abe reassures Lexie.

Thursday, September 18th
Lexie must defend her performance to the hospital board; Daniel addresses the board in support of Lexie; Philip takes Kate to the hospital; the mayor wants a police scapegoat after the lockdown; Abe is determined to bring down Stefano.

Friday, September 19th
Lexie makes an impassioned speech to the board; Abe tells Lexie that he has resigned; Nicole explains to Bo and Hope how she married Trent; Philip calls Lucas to the hospital; Max rushes into the pub and punches Trent; Melanie threatens Trent.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

I'm looking forward to the Dimera cocktail party. :popcorn:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Loving having Abe and Lexie on the frontburner...After so many devoted years, Renee and James really deserve the story and airtime..

Deleted User
Deleted User

I havent been watching for a few weeks now so I have a question. Are John and Marlena still legally married?
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Sep 13 2008, 04:17 PM
Loving having Abe and Lexie on the frontburner...After so many devoted years, Renee and James really deserve the story and airtime..
I agree. I just wish their story was a lot better than this.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 13 2008, 04:27 PM
I havent been watching for a few weeks now so I have a question. Are John and Marlena still legally married?
Yes,if she could still be married to that stupid Alex North after over 20 years years of him supposedly being dead,she can still be married to John after a few months of supposedly being dead.

This week sounds like a snoozer,even the party,Just about everyone there knows what Marlena did to to the skum,Stefano's just doing it for his own sense of pride.

CynthiaHaskins1

I am sorry to say this what about all us fans of bo and hope and steve and kayla and dont bo and hope and steve and kayla deserve to have a frontburner storyline and alot of airtime instead of always been used has props in other character storylines.and to be honest i hate abe and lexie.

Mason
Member Avatar

Just like there are fans of Bo and Hope, there are plenty of fans of Abe and Lexie too. Bope always gets front burner stories. The show can't revolve around just them, much as you might like it to.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.
I thought Lucas and Chloe weren't in Monday's episode?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Sep 13 2008, 04:17 PM
I agree, that's what I like the most about the show right now.

hajones1

thank you very much.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

CynthiaHaskins1
Sep 13 2008, 05:07 PM
I am sorry to say this what about all us fans of bo and hope and steve and kayla and dont bo and hope and steve and kayla deserve to have a frontburner storyline and alot of airtime instead of always been used has props in other character storylines.and to be honest i hate abe and lexie.
Bo and Hope have had frontburner stories for years. I think James and Renee are much better actors then Peter and Kristian. Steve and Kayla could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't care and I know I'm not the only one. Frankly I'm sick of the show trying to recapture the 80s.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DolceDiMera
Sep 13 2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks for posting.
I thought Lucas and Chloe weren't in Monday's episode?
From what people are saying that have seen Monday's show already it sounds like the Chloe/Lucas scenes were cut.

CynthiaHaskins1

I just wanted to say that you are so right abe and lexie deserve to have a frontburner storyline and alot of airtime.
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, Sep 13 2008, 07:12 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

From what people are saying that have seen Monday's show already it sounds like the Chloe/Lucas scenes were cut.

I hope so. I hope Days is doing away with this pairing and are doing some massive editing and cutting.

dorothyg
Member Avatar

James and Renee deserve air time just like everyone else, and it's about time they had a decent s/l and aren't on the backburner for this s/l. :biggrin:

Blindside84
Member Avatar

I want to know what Stefano is up to. There has to be more to the cocktail party than him just wanting Marlena to confess because I believe everyone there already knows that she put Stefano into the coma. I do not see how they can blame her too much since he has done worse to her and half of Salem through the years and recently.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

dorothyg
Sep 13 2008, 08:14 PM
James and Renee deserve air time just like everyone else, and it's about time they had a decent s/l and aren't on the backburner for this s/l. :biggrin:
Yes but the rabid fans thinks that the only ones over 40 that should have their own stories are the supercouples.

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

Angie79
Sep 13 2008, 02:46 PM
Lexie explains to another mother why Theo changed schools
aw, so I guess the other spoiler wasn't accurate and we won't be seeing Celeste after all :( booo

darraholic
Member Avatar

That sucks if Celeste isn't back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply