Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nellie Ratings — Top Lists for the Week; Plus: Outstanding Writing Emmy Countdown
Topic Started: Sep 15 2008, 12:40 PM (684 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Nelson+Ratings+September+15+2008/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/080915_ratings_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I know I say this almost every week, but I really think OLTL is getting better. The Tess/Natalie story is awesome, and the Rex/Gigi/Shane story has gotten pretty good too.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks Nelson!

Quote:

Top 3 Duos to Avoid Like The Plague:
1. Nick and Katie, B&B

You really hate them. :laugh:

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Yep — they have NO chemistry! And Katie would never do that to Brooke. And Nick loves Brooke! LOL!

Next week — Reality Stars who should be cast on soaps
BB's RENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

Yep — they have NO chemistry! And Katie would never do that to Brooke. And Nick loves Brooke! LOL!

ITA! They are so boring. I feel so bad for Brooke. Nick is always screwing with her family members. :puke:

Quote:

And Katie would never do that to Brooke.

:o :laugh:

Quote:

BB's RENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will watch it daily if Renny was on. She would be great on it. One of these soaps should cast Janelle. Janelle is very famous with the BB audience. I'm sure the soap will gain new viewers. You reading that Frons?
Edited by Rakesh198, Sep 15 2008, 04:01 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh I'm surprised CBS didn't get Janelle to at least guest star. They had Kaysar on Y&R for a guest role, didn't they?

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Jerry will land a contract role on Y&R as Ashley's stalker. :laugh:
Edited by Rakesh198, Sep 15 2008, 04:21 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Ewww! Don't ever say that again! :lol: Let B&B have him as Brooke's new husband... :P

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Re: Jerry!

Renny would make a great new Sally Spectra — think her younger sister — on B&B! BB STAR on B&B!

Mason
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 15 2008, 03:54 PM
BB's RENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rockon:

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I'm officially convinced Dan and Memphis are soul mates. C'mon, people — u have to agree. Not sexually, but spiritually — they weathered the storm with such conviction and loyalty that I never thought I would say this: they are the new Will and Boogie.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

This was one of BB's best seasons EVER!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I like this season a lot. Dan for the win! Memphis doesn't deserve first place. Jerry did better that Memphis!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good stuff, Nelson.

Couldn't agree more on Y&R. It's fantastic right now.

I really need to start watching BB. I did once a long time ago but just kept forgetting and didn't have the time to keep watching. I have some more time now so maybe I will next season. I want to start watching when a season begins because I don't want to be lost and I want to be able to invest in the people involved. If and when I start watching, you all may need to help me along with how things work because I will likely be lost :laugh: .

Manny
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 15 2008, 06:44 PM
This was one of BB's best seasons EVER!
Completely agree! :) It started kinda bad for me, but I loved it more and more as it went to the end and Renegades started their quest! :D

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Sep 15 2008, 01:12 PM
I know I say this almost every week, but I really think OLTL is getting better. The Tess/Natalie story is awesome, and the Rex/Gigi/Shane story has gotten pretty good too.
I agree, Mason. The tide is turning on this. So, respectfully, Nelson, I must disagree about OLTL. I will say the Todd/Marty thing is squicking me out, but like a car wreck. I watch through my fingers.
LOVE the Dorian/Langston story! And, I will agree with you about A Martinez. The rest, well...............It's all an opinion.
By the way, my 87 year old mother's name is Nellie. :D She'd be honored. :P

darraholic
Member Avatar

I have to disagree with the OLTL being bad as well. It's really picked up.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Yeah, I've heard this week's been good. Haven't seen any eppys yet this week. Thanks for the heads up!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply