Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: SNS & Daytime Dial Spoilers; Week Of 9/22
Topic Started: Sep 15 2008, 09:38 PM (1,462 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The mayor announces Abe's successor as police commisioner.

Max and Trent fight in Trent's hotel room.

Chelsea confides in Stephanie.

Daniel gives Kate a serious diagnosis.

John and Stefano discuss the DiMera empire.

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Stefano tells John the two of them need to settle their differences regarding the DiMera empire.

Chelsea confides in Stephanie that she still has feelings for Nick.

Lexie tells Stefano that she wants nothing more to do with him.

The mayor announces Abe’s successor as police commissioner – Hope Brady.

Trent and Caroline run into each other at the cemetery.

Thursday – Max and Trent get into an altercation in Trent’s hotel room.

Friday – Daniel evaluates Kate and gives her a serious diagnosis.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Sep 16 2008, 06:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*Sorry that was my head hitting the keyboard as I fell asleep reading those spoilers* Thanks for posting!
Edited by ginababe, Sep 15 2008, 10:07 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Stefano tells John the two of them need to settle their differences regarding the DiMera empire.

Lexie tells Stefano that she wants nothing more to do with him.

Trent and Caroline run into each other at the cemetery.

Thursday – Max and Trent get into an altercation in Trent’s hotel room.

Friday – Daniel evaluates Kate and gives her a serious diagnosis.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Charmqn
Member Avatar

aww Chelsea, well you should have thought about that before dumping him for Dr surfboard

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Umm....Max and Trent in a physical altercation should be fucking hilarious :laugh:

Mason

Angie79
Sep 16 2008, 06:49 PM
Well, surprise, surprise... :eyeroll:

I hope Nick tells her where to shove her feelings.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I agree, although I'm happy she admits that because it makes me feel better. After today's Daniel/Nicole stuff, I still had a fear Chan wasn't done but Chelsea still having feelings for Nick works against that.

These sound great. Lexie/Stefano should be good, as should John/Stefano. Can't wait for Hope to be announced as Commissioner.

Mason

How many times have we seen Lexie renouncing Stefano over the years, though? I'm sure the scenes will be great, regardless, because of Renee and Joe, but it's just like the same old Marlena scolding Sami spoiler.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Not all that much. Joe left in 2001. She never did interact with him under Hogan except for at his fake funeral and there was nothing of note there. She's never really had a intense scene where she renounces him face to face, which is what I look forward to.

Mason

PhoenixRising05
Sep 16 2008, 10:28 PM
^Not all that much. Joe left in 2001. She never did interact with him under Hogan except for at his fake funeral and there was nothing of note there. She's never really had a intense scene where she renounces him face to face, which is what I look forward to.
She had that scene with him in the hospital in August last year.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Sep 16 2008, 10:29 PM
PhoenixRising05
Ah, your right. As soon as I read your post I was reminded of that.

Plus, she had some stuff in January when he was in a coma. Oh well. It's still needed. EJ and Tony have had plenty. She needs to catch up LOL.

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

I have no problem with Lesie and Stephano having it out again. I can see how if you love your father, even though you despise who he is and what he stands for, you would probably rehash the same converstations like Lexie and Stephano do, over and over again. You love him, and want desperately for him to change, and always have hope that he will, but when he doesn't and lets you down over and over again, you would rehash your old conversations.

cassie1013

Lexie/Stefano scenes are awesome and we need more of them. It's like the show forgets that he's her dad....with the exception of her mentioning it in conversation.

I actually would love to see Stefano's reaction to Theo's autism.

Mason

I'm not saying we shouldn't have more Stefano/Lexie interactions. On the contrary, we should have more! But they shouldn't just be the same old song and dance.

cassie1013

I do agree, but as long as Lexie is squirming it's a good show lol!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 16 2008, 10:29 PM
PhoenixRising05
EJ and Tony were also in that scene. She has not had a scene with Stefano alone (not counting him in the coma) since 2001.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Sep 15 2008, 09:38 PM

Okay, so something just occurred to me about this spoiler....I just find it extremely odd that out of the blue Hope Brady is the new commissioner (not that I'm complaining). I'm wondering if the new mayor has the "hots" for Hope, hence, the all of a sudden promotion. Maybe there has been some offscreen action we don't know about. Hmmm.....
Edited by Pearly, Sep 17 2008, 04:30 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I like where your mind is at Pearly!
Hope being promoted because she is hot...but I can already see Bo cringing the way he does telling Hope that the mayor isn't sincere, and Hope getting all offended.

Also, didn't she just join the force a few months ago? And already she trumps Bo, Roman and all the other detectives to be commissioner?

Pearly
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 17 2008, 04:46 PM
I like where your mind is at Pearly!
Hope being promoted because she is hot...but I can already see Bo cringing the way he does telling Hope that the mayor isn't sincere, and Hope getting all offended.

Also, didn't she just join the force a few months ago? And already she trumps Bo, Roman and all the other detectives to be commissioner?
Exactly, Alli. You've just made my point. She just joined the force AND she was essentially witholding info for Bo re: the Hollingsworth case. So, I definitely at the least smell the mayor having the hots for Hope and at most, maybe Hope had an affair with the mayor. :peek: You never know, maybe a couple too many drinky drinks at the Blue Note.........etc. etc.

leela46

Hope was a cop years before Bo ever joined the police force, so it's hard to tell what the exact seniority is now. I hope Roman is disqualified because of the way he keeps looking the other way and violating the law every time Marlena crooks her finger.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply