Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for wk of 9/22 & 9/29 *updated 9/27*
Topic Started: Sep 15 2008, 11:49 PM (9,684 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Lexie visits her father; Caroline invites a forlorn Melanie to live at the pub; Melanie confronts Trent at the pub.

Tuesday
Abe wants Roman to take over his job as police commissioner; Marlena tells Anna about John's strange behavior.

Wednesday
John has a seizure while with Anna; Daniel wants Chelsea to move on, but she can't.

Thursday
Trent shuts out his children; Claude threatens Trent and tells him to pay back his debt; Caroline arrives at the station worried about Max.

Friday
Kate tries to make amends with Chelsea, but Chelsea will hear nothing of it; Nicole tells EJ that she's come clean about her marriage to Trent.

Monday, September 29th
Nicole discovers she is pregnant; Bo arrests Caroline for Trent's murder and she is thrown in jail.

Tuesday, September 30th
Bo, Roman and Steve review Trent's murder case; Chelsea and Theo reunite at the hospital.

Wednesday, October 1st
Victor offers to help Caroline; Nicole makes a dinner date with EJ, hoping to tell him about her pregnancy; Sami finds out she's pregnant.

Thursday, October 2nd
Nicole confides in John; Kayla supports Max and encourages him not to give up on Melanie.

Friday, October 3rd
Morgan discovers Philip and Chloe kissing; Sami picks a fight with EJ.

UPDATED 9/17

National Enquirer spoilers

Week of 9/29

Nicole discovers she is pregnant.

Morgan walks in on Philip kissing Chloe.

Second Chances

**UPDATED 9/19**

Daily spoilers

Monday, September 22nd
Lexie confronts Stefano; Melanie tells her father she hates him; Max tries to support his sister; Caroline asks Trent to leave her pub; Nick reassures Melanie; Nicole worries, knowing Bo and Hope are aware of her marriage to Trent.

Tuesday, September 23rd
Abe urges Roman to take over as police commissioner; Bo says he is not interested in Abe's job; the mayor names Hope to the police commissioner's post; Stefano tells John they need to settle their differences; Marlena and Anna talk about John and Tony.

Wednesday, September 24th
Hope is uncertain about accepting the mayor's offer; Bo and Roman urge Hope to accept; John has a seizure; Kayla orders tests on John; Marlena believes John's trouble is caused by what Stefano did to him; Chelsea confronts Daniel.

Thursday, September 25th
Trent apologizes to his friend in France; Claude threatens Trent and warns him he must pay what he owes; Melanie refuses to help Trent; Chelsea tells Nick about Kate and Daniel; Bo and Roman worry that a DiMera associate will get Abe's job.

Friday, September 26th
Bob puts his name into consideration for the commissioner's job; Kate tries to make amends with Chelsea; Daniel tells Kate that he believes she has lung cancer; Nicole tells E.J. that the truth about her marriage is out; someone watches Caroline.

UPDATED 9/23

SNS Spoilers

Stephanie learns Trent's fate.
Max and Melanie suspect each other for murdering Trent.
Bo makes an arrest.

Chloe and Phillip flirt.
Morgan walks in them kissing.

Sami and EJ fight.

Nicole learns she's pregnant.

Kate gets a biopsy.

Daytime Dial spoilers
NEXT WEEK (9/29)

Nicole finds out that she is pregnant.

Theo has a breakthrough in his therapy session.

Max and Melanie suspect each other of murdering their father.

Abe contemplates running for Mayor.

Kayla replaces Lexie as Chief of Staff at the hospital.

Thursday Kate undergoes a biopsy to see if she has lung cancer.

Friday Morgan walks in on Philip kissing Chloe.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2008/09/days-such-tease_23.html

**UPDATED 9/27**

Daily spoilers

Monday, September 29th
Nicole finds out that she's pregnant; Daniel and Kate discuss the possibility of lung cancer; Chloe and Philip flirt; Bo arrests Caroline for Trent's murder; at the murder scene, the medical examiner finds a fiber that belongs to the killer.

Tuesday, September 30th
Bo, Roman and Steve review Trent's murder and discuss possible suspects; Melanie and Max accuse each other of murdering Trent; Chelsea and Theo reunite at the hospital; Sami faints when she finds out about Caroline's incarceration.

Wednesday, October 1st
Bo is tempted to cut corners to get Caroline out of jail; Melanie looks for Victor, hoping he will help find the real killer; Nicole tells E.J. she has something important to tell him; Sami discovers she is pregnant.

Thursday, October 2nd
Nicole tells John that she's pregnant; E.J. cuts his date with Nicole short when he finds out that Sami's in the hospital; Daniel is determined to help Kate through her lung biopsy; Bo and Roman question Caroline.

Friday, October 3rd
Sami fights with E.J. when she is unable to tell him that she's pregnant with his child; Nicole tells John that she will still tell E.J. about her pregnancy; Morgan returns from visiting her mother and catches Chloe and Philip kissing.

Edited by Angie79, Sep 27 2008, 12:53 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I doubt Caroline is the one that actually killed Trent. But if she is, maybe Peggy McCay is the vet that's going and Caroline going to jail will be her exit story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm sure this Claude character will be the real killer. :eyeroll:

I would FLOVE it if Caroline killed Trent, but I doubt they have the balls to do that.
Edited by Mason, Sep 15 2008, 11:57 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From the 9/22 issue of TV Guide:

ON 9/26 A salem baddie is stabbed to death at Shawns grave. Caroline is found holding the bloody knife.

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=16281.0

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 15 2008, 11:58 PM
From the 9/22 issue of TV Guide:

ON 9/26 A salem baddie is stabbed to death at Shawns grave. Caroline is found holding the bloody knife.

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=16281.0
Wow...finally some excitement on the show...Love that Caroline is the first suspect, of course that means she's not the killer...But regardless it should give Peggy McCay some great material...

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 15 2008, 11:58 PM
I love the sound of this!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

One thing Dena has done is actively use Caroline. She's been featured more this year in MEANINGFUL ways then she has been in years. I love that she is involved and her holding the bloody knife could be a good Friday cliffhanger. I love the drama of Bo having to arrest her and with Hope as Commissioner, it really amps things up. I also suspect Victor will be involved too since Higley likes to use him and maybe his help with this will cool the tension between Victor and Caroline after what happened with Bo.

Maybe it will be Claude that did it but at least Trent is gone and things will be getting exciting. Caroline most likely didn't do it. I would be more inclined to believe she did if she wasn't the one caught with the knife. I have the suspicion maybe Max, Stephanie, or Melanie did it and they were distraught and Caroline took the knife and is covering for one of them. Then they can play this story as Caroline taking the fall and Max, Melanie, or Stephanie will be fighting her doing that. Could be a good story.

This sounds like a great week. I love this John stuff too and Marlena and Anna talking about. Glad Anna is so much more involved in things now.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 16 2008, 12:31 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I agree Phoenix about Anna, i'm loving that she's finally being used and mentioned in spoilers..Hopefully Corday and Higley are realizing that she is quite popular with fans...

darraholic
Member Avatar

Caroline being the killer would be amazing. But I doubt they have enough guts to make her the killer.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

darraholic
Sep 16 2008, 08:39 AM
Caroline being the killer would be amazing. But I doubt they have enough guts to make her the killer.
Well, if she was the killer, it really seems more interesting to not let her be dumb enough to stand there holding the knife for everyone to find her. I'd rather angst be built and let us wonder for awhile who the killer is.

No, obvious suspect is MadMax, who Caroline will believe did it and she may cover for. Then everyone else will begin to factor in.

hajones1

where are trhe daily again the long verse for 22 and 26

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 16 2008, 10:36 AM
darraholic
Well, if she was the killer, it really seems more interesting to not let her be dumb enough to stand there holding the knife for everyone to find her. I'd rather angst be built and let us wonder for awhile who the killer is.

No, obvious suspect is MadMax, who Caroline will believe did it and she may cover for. Then everyone else will begin to factor in.
Why? I don't like when every murder storyline has to be a "who did it" version. Look at Francos murder, that was a great murder storyline without having half the town as suspects.

Ellie

Thanks Angie for the spoilers!

About Caroline being arrested for Trent's murder... I mean, come on. Am I supposed to believe that everyone in Salem (including Caroline's SON) will all of a sudden think that Caroline is capable of murder?? This really makes no sense to me. (And if anyone's thinking about Marlena in '04, it took most people in Salem MONTHS to come to terms with the fact that Marlena might have murdered anyone.)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Sindacco
Sep 16 2008, 11:18 AM
Tripp
Sep 16 2008, 10:36 AM
darraholic

Why? I don't like when every murder storyline has to be a "who did it" version. Look at Francos murder, that was a great murder storyline without having half the town as suspects.
Well to each their own. But I love a good mystery with emphasis on good. Logically, with so many people lining up stating they hate Trent: Max, Melanie, Nicole, John, it seems sure that any of them would be a likely suspect. Caroline is the last person I've have imagined see standing there like she did it, which is a great twist, but I would think they could milk this for awhile and let it go on longer.

Now I'm not wanting it to drag but it's an actual umbrella story here and it should definitely linger.

Ellie

Tripp
Sep 16 2008, 12:18 PM
Now I'm not wanting it to drag but it's an actual umbrella story here and it should definitely linger.
I think it has the potential to be an umbrella story, but like a typical Higley story, it will probably be a two-week-long "event". Higley has not written an umbrella story yet on Days, and I don't expect her to anytime soon. (lol remember when she called the July 4th blackout an 'umbrella story'?)

six
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 16 2008, 12:13 PM

About Caroline being arrested for Trent's murder... I mean, come on. Am I supposed to believe that everyone in Salem (including Caroline's SON) will all of a sudden think that Caroline is capable of murder?? This really makes no sense to me. (And if anyone's thinking about Marlena in '04, it took most people in Salem MONTHS to come to terms with the fact that Marlena might have murdered anyone.)
They probably won't believe she did it. But, if she's at the crime scene, holding the murder weapon, and most likely confessing to it (to protect Max), their hands are tied.

Ellie

six
Sep 16 2008, 12:43 PM
Ellie
Sep 16 2008, 12:13 PM

They probably won't believe she did it. But, if she's at the crime scene, holding the murder weapon, and most likely confessing to it (to protect Max), their hands are tied.
I really hope you're right that they won't believe she's guilty, and if that's the case, I hope there's dialogue to back that up. It really makes no sense to me otherwise.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I seriously doubt Caroline will be the killer. I can already figure out who it will be.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday, September 30th
Bo, Roman and Steve review Trent's murder case; Chelsea and Theo reunite at the hospital.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!!
Quote:

Chelsea and Theo reunite at the hospital.

BWAH. Oookay. What kind of relationship do these two have? What's the age difference on that? Will Theo develop a hero-worshiping complex for Chelsea when she saves him from the evils of autism? Will Chelsea snap one day and sleep with Celeste because she can't take the pressures of Theo dropping the spoon?

Oh, I can't wait for Theo to find out....

Does he know how to text?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply