Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for wk of 9/22 & 9/29 *updated 9/27*
Topic Started: Sep 15 2008, 11:49 PM (9,449 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

fenderbabe
Sep 16 2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks Angie!!
Quote:

Chelsea and Theo reunite at the hospital.

Does he know how to text?
I bet he can text 1-2-3-4

<<*going to hell*

Actually if you noticed today Lexie said Theo missed Chelsea. (eyeroll)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LOL Tripp!

The kid playing Theo is doing a good job though.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

fenderbabe
Sep 16 2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks Angie!!
Quote:

Chelsea and Theo reunite at the hospital.

BWAH. Oookay. What kind of relationship do these two have? What's the age difference on that? Will Theo develop a hero-worshiping complex for Chelsea when she saves him from the evils of autism? Will Chelsea snap one day and sleep with Celeste because she can't take the pressures of Theo dropping the spoon?

Oh, I can't wait for Theo to find out....

Does he know how to text?
And WHY aren't you writing for Days again? :P

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie. They sound great. I, too, am sick of the typical murder mystery. This time I would much prefer knowing who it is from the beginning. It's fascinating and it grips you from day one. It allows the focus to be on the killer and the impact of that person being at fault. As for her sons, of course they don't believe she did it. However, they have a job to do and murder is hardly something they can sleep under the rug.

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

After Bo's "helping" out with Phillip, he can't afford to try and "help" his mom.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Exactly.

Victor will no doubt come to her aid and that is more or less what I'm looking forward too. The last time they interacted Caroline wanted nothing more to do with him. This may be how he redeems himself in her eyes and it has loads of potential.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I want to puke everytime Chelsea is in scenes with Lexie and Theo.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer spoilers

Week of 9/29

Nicole discovers she is pregnant.

Morgan walks in on Philip kissing Chloe.

Second Chances

Pearly
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Sep 17 2008, 08:05 AM
I want to puke everytime Chelsea is in scenes with Lexie and Theo.
I want to puke everytime I see your avatar. :x

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, I guess that is Morgan's exit. Philip all of a sudden realizes that he still has feelings for Chloe. Now THAT is a glaring re-write. Not to say he didn't but we have had no hint of that since June. The show should've just threw in a occasional Phloe scene to make things easier. Oh well. Morgan leaving still pisses me off. She had such potential but as long as Jay stays, I'm good.

These sound good, Angie. Thanks for posting.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Phillip and Morgan bore me to tears..They had potential in the beginning, but now they are just so boring together..I think I'd be more entertained with Phillip, Chloe, and Lucas...or Belle being brought back for Phillip..

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie.
So if Nicole is preggers with EJ's kid, and Chloe and Phillip rediscover each other, does that mean Lumi is back on??? We just moved on from that, and now is it coming back?? '

Love your avi, Pearly! Dylan McKay was my first love!!!

Pearly
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 17 2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the spoilers, Angie.
So if Nicole is preggers with EJ's kid, and Chloe and Phillip rediscover each other, does that mean Lumi is back on??? We just moved on from that, and now is it coming back?? '

Love your avi, Pearly! Dylan McKay was my first love!!!
I don't know what to think anymore....it seems like there have been a multitude of rewrites....my head is spinning.

I LOVED Dylan...my exboyfriend looks ALOT like him AND he was a surfer too. :tounge:

annalee003
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Sep 17 2008, 03:39 PM
Phillip and Morgan bore me to tears..They had potential in the beginning, but now they are just so boring together..I think I'd be more entertained with Phillip, Chloe, and Lucas...or Belle being brought back for Phillip..
Phorgan bored me to tears, too. I'm happy about the spoiler.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Morgan walks in on Philip kissing Chloe.

Hell yeah! :rockon:

Quote:

Philip all of a sudden realizes that he still has feelings for Chloe. Now THAT is a glaring re-write. Not to say he didn't but we have had no hint of that since June. The show should've just threw in a occasional Phloe scene to make things easier.

I feel like the show has. I know this because it's all I've had to cling to. LOL They had a VERY emotional scene after the Lucas revelation outside the Pub, where you could tell how much was going on beneath the surface, how much they had to talk about, but didn't.

Then Chloe came to Philip's bedside after he'd been shot - very reminiscent of the last time she sat by him in Puerto Rico. She expressed a lot of regret over not fighting for him. Then Chloe offers to back off if Morgan will make Philip happy - I think because she loved him enough to let him go.

Then we had Philip in the hospital when everybody was trapped - Nicole asked him if he was over Chloe and he shook his head no and then said it didn't matter, he didn't deserve her (this while he was supposedly with Morgan).

Not to mention the film noir stuff with the early Phloe nods.

So while it hasn't been everything I could have asked/hope for angst-wise, I do think that the show has kept that connection up.

hajones1

where are the daily spoiler for 22 and 26 the long verse and the daily spoiler long verse for 29 and 3

naley12
Member Avatar

Phloe Spoiler Finally WOHOOO!

dayslover12

This week coming is really looking active!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday, October 2nd
Nicole confides in John; Kayla supports Max and encourages him not to give up on Melanie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply