Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for wk of 9/22 & 9/29 *updated 9/27*
Topic Started: Sep 15 2008, 11:49 PM (9,565 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, September 22nd
Lexie confronts Stefano; Melanie tells her father she hates him; Max tries to support his sister; Caroline asks Trent to leave her pub; Nick reassures Melanie; Nicole worries, knowing Bo and Hope are aware of her marriage to Trent.

Tuesday, September 23rd
Abe urges Roman to take over as police commissioner; Bo says he is not interested in Abe's job; the mayor names Hope to the police commissioner's post; Stefano tells John they need to settle their differences; Marlena and Anna talk about John and Tony.

Wednesday, September 24th
Hope is uncertain about accepting the mayor's offer; Bo and Roman urge Hope to accept; John has a seizure; Kayla orders tests on John; Marlena believes John's trouble is caused by what Stefano did to him; Chelsea confronts Daniel.

Thursday, September 25th
Trent apologizes to his friend in France; Claude threatens Trent and warns him he must pay what he owes; Melanie refuses to help Trent; Chelsea tells Nick about Kate and Daniel; Bo and Roman worry that a DiMera associate will get Abe's job.

Friday, September 26th
Bob puts his name into consideration for the commissioner's job; Kate tries to make amends with Chelsea; Daniel tells Kate that he believes she has lung cancer; Nicole tells E.J. that the truth about her marriage is out; someone watches Caroline.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks Angie... No Lucas in the spoilers again?? Sounding more and more like Bryan is out.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

Also, a comment and a question:

Comment: Bo and Roman urge Hope to accept -- hell-to-the-no would Bo ever urge her to accept....yet another person being written out of character. :eyeroll: In a true to DAYS s/l Roman WOULD be encouraging Hope, while Bo wouldn't be and a fight between Bo and Roman would ensue.

Question: Who the fuck is Bob? :ermmmm:
Edited by Pearly, Sep 19 2008, 03:31 PM.

Pearly
Member Avatar

ginababe
Sep 19 2008, 03:07 PM
Thanks Angie... No Lucas in the spoilers again?? Sounding more and more like Bryan is out.
Gina, I think you may be right. :wink:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Pearly
Sep 19 2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks Angie.

Comment: Bo and Roman urge Hope to accept -- hell-to-the-no would Bo ever urge her to accept....yet another person being written out of character. :eyeroll: In a true to DAYS s/l Roman WOULD be encouraging Hope, while Bo wouldn't be and a fight between Bo and Roman would ensue.

It's probably a front. Bo isn't just going to publicly tell Hope not to do it. It's in character for Bo to tell her to do it while really having an issue with it but keeping it to himself. Then it will fester and explode at some point. The other thing too is they want someone in place who they know won't cater to corruption and to Stefano and Hope is the one being offered the job. I have no issue with this.

What I do have an issue with is...WHO THE HELL IS BOB?! :laugh:

These do sound good. Can't wait for Lexie/Stefano and the all the stuff with John, Anna, Marlena, etc. Also can't wait for Hope to get the commissioner's job. I'm glad she doesn't just accept it outright. It adds some drama to it.

Pearly
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 19 2008, 03:34 PM
Pearly
Thanks Angie.

It's probably a front. Bo isn't just going to publicly tell Hope not to do it. It's in character for Bo to tell her to do it while really having an issue with it but keeping it to himself. Then it will fester and explode at some point. The other thing too is they want someone in place who they know won't cater to corruption and to Stefano and Hope is the one being offered the job. I have no issue with this.

These do sound good. Can't wait for Lexie/Stefano and the all the stuff with John, Anna, Marlena, etc. Also can't wait for Hope to get the commissioner's job. I'm glad she doesn't just accept it outright. It adds some drama to it.
Phoenix, I really love your posts. You truly have such thought out ideas and perspectives. I usually just post with my initial reaction. It's a bad reflex I have, but, yes, I see Bo festering with anger about Hope.

Seriously though, WHO IS BOB?? :ermmmm:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Pearly
Sep 19 2008, 03:41 PM
PhoenixRising05
Sep 19 2008, 03:34 PM
Pearly
Thanks Angie.

Phoenix, I really love your posts. You truly have such thought out ideas and perspectives. I usually just post with my initial reaction. It's a bad reflex I have, but, yes, I see Bo festering with anger about Hope.

Seriously though, WHO IS BOB?? :ermmmm:
My posts aren't always thought out :laugh: .

I sometimes act on impulse too. Alot of times I just read things and comment later because I'm at work or something.

I'm not saying that will for sure happen but it was mentioned that there would be tension and the only way for there to be tension is for Bo to act like he is ok with this when he really isn't. Hell, he may be ok with it initially and once he has to deal with Hope at work being above him, it really hits him. I'm curious to see the approach. I'm ok either way but I kind of like the idea of it festering and exploding at some point more.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Coming into this late. I do think Bo is would be tight lipped and encourage her to take the position but keeping his real feelings to himself. After all, Bo should know that he would be a bad husband if he didn't support his wife in such a great career opportunity, but that old fashioned Brady streak he grew up with can die pretty hard. I also think that Bo might even believe this would be GREAT for him that his boss is his wife which means he can do whatever he wants and then Hope nip his ideas in the bud. (heh).

six
Member Avatar

Why doesn't Roman take the job? It would finally give him something to do. Makes me wonder if he's the vet.

Maybe Bob = Bo? :shrug:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^"Bob" has to be Bo. There is no one else it could be.

That is stupid of him to even bother considering he was investigated by internal affairs and has had lots of trouble going by the book. This will cause more tension though so that is good.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 19 2008, 04:03 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I think Bob = Bo too, Six

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Tim, I PM'd you earlier but don't know if I did it right.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Maybe Bob is the DiMera associate? It probably is supposed to be Bo though.

six
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 19 2008, 04:03 PM

That is stupid of him to even bother considering he was investigated by internal affairs and has had lots of trouble going by the book. This will cause more tension though so that is good.
He probably feels like someone has to step up if Roman and Hope aren't going to do it.

This new direction of Abe and Lexie both suddenly being out of jobs is a bit far-fetched anyway.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Odd that I watched Daniel look at Kate's xray today (Friday) and it won't be continued until next Friday. That's some poor continuation there...leaving me hanging.

And yes, from these spoilers, it looks like Lucas is out of the picture or Roman. Don't get why Roman isn't offered the job unless the mayor wanted to punch him while Roman sat by Abe accusing him of bribery and just smiled. Is that Roman's only expression?

Vet could also be MBE and SN. They just have nothing to do lately.

Morgan is also missing as is Chloe. And no surprise, but Sami hasn't been on since Tuesday and we won't see her at all next week. I am not certain that Ejole is Dena's writing or is it that Ali is too busy for Days right now.

Thanks so much for the spoilers, Angie! You rock!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ArizonaDaze
Sep 19 2008, 04:04 PM
Must be not. I don't have anything in my box.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

six
Sep 19 2008, 04:08 PM
PhoenixRising05

He probably feels like someone has to step up if Roman and Hope aren't going to do it.

This new direction of Abe and Lexie both suddenly being out of jobs is a bit far-fetched anyway.
How is it far-fetched? Abe was frustrated with the justice system and he knew both him and Lexie barely had time for Theo or each other so it makes sense. Lexie felt the same and felt too much pressure in her job. She is still a doctor, just not COS. It makes sense and, while there are services to help out with special needs children, it still takes a toll financially and on a family.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 19 2008, 04:34 PM.

six
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 19 2008, 04:31 PM
six
PhoenixRising05

How is it far-fetched? Abe was frustrated with the justice system and he knew both him and Lexie barely had time for Theo or each other so it makes sense. Lexie felt the same and felt too much pressure in her job. She is still a doctor, just not COS. It makes sense and, while there are services to help out with special needs children, it still takes a toll financially and on a family.
I wasn't paying full attention to the scene, so the fact that she's still has a job changes things. Here's where I was coming from before finding hat out. They are very well off, and are still struggling to pay for Theo's therapy. Then, they both decide, without talking to their partner first, to quit and make things even more difficult?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

six
Sep 19 2008, 04:44 PM
PhoenixRising05
Sep 19 2008, 04:31 PM
six
PhoenixRising05

I wasn't paying full attention to the scene, so the fact that she's still has a job changes things. Here's where I was coming from before finding hat out. They are very well off, and are still struggling to pay for Theo's therapy. Then, they both decide, without talking to their partner first, to quit and make things even more difficult?
Well, sometimes people do things without thinking but I see where your coming from.

Lexie is still working and Abe did mention some job leads as well so that helps. It's just going to be more of a struggle.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 19 2008, 04:29 PM
ArizonaDaze
Sep 19 2008, 04:04 PM
Must be not. I don't have anything in my box.
I tried again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply