Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; for wk of 9/22 & 9/29 *updated 9/27*
Topic Started: Sep 15 2008, 11:49 PM (9,592 Views)
phloeishot
Member Avatar

Well, I guess chemistry is subjective. I think JKJ and NB STILL have amazing chemistry and I'm excited to see Philip kissing Chloe next friday. I'm sorry for those who didn't get to see Philip & Chloe the first time around. You should look for clips online because it was a great love story that hooked a lot of viewers. In fact both Shelle and Phloe were very popular in 2000.

We're waiting for the love story for Philip & Chloe: it would be amazing to watch them fall in love all over again and I hope this is the direction TPTB decide to go in. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

phloeishot
Sep 22 2008, 04:47 PM
Well, I guess chemistry is subjective. I think JKJ and NB STILL have amazing chemistry and I'm excited to see Philip kissing Chloe next friday. I'm sorry for those who didn't get to see Philip & Chloe the first time around. You should look for clips online because it was a great love story that hooked a lot of viewers. In fact both Shelle and Phloe were very popular in 2000.

We're waiting for the love story for Philip & Chloe: it would be amazing to watch them fall in love all over again and I hope this is the direction TPTB decide to go in. :)
You might wait a while, because I don't think as many people see it as the first go around. But who knows? personally, i still think they need to bring MM back instead of these dudes from Passions.

Mason
Member Avatar

But Martha can actually act. And that's clearly not what DAYS is going for anymore.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Sep 22 2008, 06:25 PM
But Martha can actually act. And that's clearly not what DAYS is going for anymore.
Quit screwing with my brain with logic, Mason. It's too full of snot right now. :D

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Mason
Sep 22 2008, 06:25 PM
But they never wrote anything for her. All it was, was Belle crying she dind't have Shawn while she was married to Philip. Then when she and Shawn got together, it was so BORING.

The only time I got interested in MM was when she was getting angry (all bitchy), when John died (She did do a good job there) and when she was doing un Belle like things like sleeping with Philip before her wedding with Shawn. I hated Belle because for some reason she was the perfect little princess and though her behavior tended to be selfish, she was never called out for it.

If they want to bring MM back in a new role, fine. But I do not want Belle back unless she's got a personality transplant.

ginababe
BANNED

shouldn't the dailies for next week be out by now?

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Sep 22 2008, 06:21 PM
phloeishot
Sep 22 2008, 04:47 PM

You might wait a while, because I don't think as many people see it as the first go around. But who knows? personally, i still think they need to bring MM back instead of these dudes from Passions.
This is one viewer who they certainly got hooked to Phloe this time around :wub: I love the chemistry between Nadia and Jay. I liked Phloe in high school but I wasn't a big fan (I used to love Broe). Now? I can't get enough of them.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Sep 23 2008, 12:33 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

SNS Spoilers Wk 9/29

Stephanie learns Trent's fate.
Max and Melanie suspect each other for murdering Trent.
Bo makes an arrest.

Chloe and Phillip flirt.
Morgan walks in them kissing.

Sami and EJ fight.

Nicole learns she's pregnant.

Kate gets a biopsy.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Sounds good.

Thanks Rhiannon for posting them. :smile: .

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Too tired. Never mind. :P
Edited by ladyofthelake, Sep 23 2008, 05:32 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoiliers
NEXT WEEK (9/29)

Nicole finds out that she is pregnant.

Theo has a breakthrough in his therapy session.

Max and Melanie suspect each other of murdering their father.

Abe contemplates running for Mayor.

Kayla replaces Lexie as Chief of Staff at the hospital.

Thursday – Kate undergoes a biopsy to see if she has lung cancer.

Friday – Morgan walks in on Philip kissing Chloe.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2008/09/days-such-tease_23.html

Pearly
Member Avatar

Nicole finds out that she is pregnant. - :puke:

Theo has a breakthrough in his therapy session. - :applause:

Max and Melanie suspect each other of murdering their father. - :shrug:

Abe contemplates running for Mayor. - :cheer:

Kayla replaces Lexie as Chief of Staff at the hospital. - :rockon:

Thursday – Kate undergoes a biopsy to see if she has lung cancer. - :scared:

Friday – Morgan walks in on Philip kissing Chloe. - :wave:

All in all these sound pretty damn good....thanks, Angie!

jane1978

Shylock
Sep 20 2008, 07:01 PM
With Phil/Chloe, despite the fans they have, they just weren't working. There was nothing sparking with the couple this time around and the fans seemed to be behind them due to their distant past rather than how they are now. Chloe's just completely boring. I used to like her and all, but.. eh. Either way, I think cutting off couples is one of the reasons (many reasons) that Days is failing right now.

Benson didn't bring any energy? I thought she was kind of spunky and cute in most of her scenes with Max, but they never really gave her much of anything to go with as far as emotionally. I thought they missed an opportunity, if they had to go with the Campus Rapist storyline, to have her be a victim instead of Steph. There's the whole thing with her father raping Kayla, Jen being raped by Lawrence and Laura being raped by Bill. There was a whole lot of shit they could have done with Abby and a fallout from that. Bring back Jack, recast Bill and bring back Laura, and try and lure Missy Reeves back. So much they could have done with an Abby (Benson or someone who brings the same essence of "Young, Spunky Jen, yet slight aura of innocence"), but they went with Stephanie instead.

Shelley Hennig, to me, is just generically pretty with a little bit of talent. But she neither has the charisma, nor the presence, to add anything to the couple. Darin brings it and sometimes you find yourself actually getting behind him, like him punching the fuck out of Max's father. With her? It just. I don't see anything there. I do like her better than Shanya, but that's not saying much.
I love Ashley and she was perfect as the new Jennifer but she never seemed to be really excited to be on the show. And I think she burned all the bridges when she took that sick leave and forced the show to temporarily recast just when MA did his quest appearance.

I think in Corday´s eyes he really bend the rules for her because he let Abby stay on the show even after J/J left. That´s very unusual and makes all kind of troubles for writers because they have cionstantly make up excuses where the parents are, why they are not contacting their child when something serious happens and put other characters in their position for the parents/daughter talk. I think Ashley really made him angry and that´s why he never tried to keep her and adjust the taping schedule so she can do her little movie, even when summer was just approaching and there was all the signs the romance between Abby and Max will finally heat up.

As for Stephanie, I still believe Shelly Hennig was personally handpicked by Corday because he seems to have a soft spot for her. It was very logical step because Steve/Kayla replaced J/J´s place on the show so there was no reason to feature their daughter too and when Abby left there was finally a place for her. I don´t think she is a bad actress, but she really doesn´t have much to do. But her scenes with Kayla and Steve are great and her little rivalry with Mel recently was a refreshing too. She is just cursed because she has to play the good supportive loving girlfriend and daughter all the time. But I do think she and Darin have very nice chemistry. Not the passion beyond reason kind, but they can be very cute, funny and playfull together.

Mason
Member Avatar

Thank God it's not Daniel replacing Lexie as COS.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kayla as Chief of Staff huh...great choice, much better than the other alternative...Dr. Dan!!!! And Abe running for Mayor could be interesting..

These spoilers sound very good..

Alligato
Member Avatar

Didn't Kayla just point out that she cut back on her hours now that Steve has a high paying job as a PI? Are there any other doctors at that hospital?

I thought this was the week that Sami also finds out she is preggers...why isn't she mentioned in the spoils?

The whole week sounds awesome! Thanks, Angie!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I like the idea of Abe running for Mayor.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Sep 23 2008, 03:58 PM
Thank God it's not Daniel replacing Lexie as COS.
My thoughts exactly! Yaya! Daniel is losing his Ghandi aura. About time!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^Which may make him a better character.

Kimber
Member Avatar

WTHAS&K?

just askin'

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply