Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rumor: Ali Sweeney to be FIRED from DOOL?
Topic Started: Sep 16 2008, 12:15 PM (19,957 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

http://justatvshow.blogspot.com/2008/09/newest-rumor.html

Anyone heard anything like this? Hate or love Ali, you know damn well firing her will be like an earthquake rocking Burbank, CA.
Edited by Rakesh198, Sep 16 2008, 12:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am not sure that I would even be that bothered if she was fired. I just don't care about the Sami character anymore.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

That was an interesting blog. since I have never seen that blog before, I don't know how reliable it is but was an interesting read. Especially the stuff about BD. I haven't liked the direction that Sami has taken over the last couple of years but I wouldn't like to see Ali off the show. :shrug:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

This blog is juicy! BD is the actor who tells everything to the soap press.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^I know! If half of what the blogger said that BD said is true, wow!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Looks like that blog was just started in September of this year, it is interesting to read though......

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

http://justatvshow.blogspot.com/2008/09/gloves-are-off-part-one.html

:o BD is such a jerk!
Edited by Rakesh198, Sep 16 2008, 12:50 PM.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

I love how they said Daytime Royalty has a hate fest. LOL. Whatev

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

He said that HS did not like him. That HS practically laughed him out of his office when BD suggested making L__as a DiM__a. HS said to BD, "You must be crazy. How can you even imagine that I'd do that. You are not near on the same level of acting as JS, TP or JM."

Hogan Sheffer is a total diva! lol :rockon:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Then BD went on to say that AS is the Diva. That she has gone power mad. She handed him and NB a script that she supposedly had rewritten. BD said he looked at it and thought it was crap. That L__as wouldn't talk like this. He also said that his friendship with AS -- over. Has been for a very long time. All the lovey dovey talk in the press is 100% phony. AS is all about JS. She wants the E__mi storyline but is afraid of the fanbase reaction from the L__is.

Then he went on to insinuate something about AS and the head of NBC -- B___ something or other. He said AS one day had lunch with the guy and everything changed. She got the Biggest Loser and she also got a big head.

And then . . . yes, there's more. BD was quite the chatty Cathy, or Charlie. Anyway, he said that when JS first joined the show, he was ruthless and willing to run over anyone to get his way. Not too many on the set liked him. But soon that changed and JS started to change his attitude. BD claimed that JS also is being bossed around by AS (I find this hard to believe). Then BD started praising JS like crazy. Saying that he and JS talk about storylines, what would be good for the show. Talking like they are best buds on the show. The funny thing is, I didn't once see JS talk or hang out with BD. I saw JS talking to LK, NB, TP and BB, but not BD.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I think the only thing I have read or heard BD say is that he doesn't want his character tied to Sami anymore and that he is rooting for EJAMI... I always thought that BD really liked AS! On her blog she was sooooo happy that her Boyfriend was back .... and in all her interviews it seems she is rooting for Lumi saying that she believes that Lucas is the love of Sami's life...
Edited by cjknick, Sep 16 2008, 01:04 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

If JS was ruthless when he started on Days, it's not surprising considering how he got run off of AMC on a rail.

Who is this blogger? Interesting!!

King
Member Avatar

The only way this would be true is if the WGA is mandating it like they did with Ed Scott.

No way Corday would cut her.

She will be out though b/c of her maternity leave so, who knows.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

downwhtone
Sep 16 2008, 12:50 PM
Haha!! I didn't notice it said that earlier.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 16 2008, 01:01 PM
downwhtone
Haha!! I didn't notice it said that earlier.
LOL I missed that too. I was too busy thinking wtf lol

The DR is heaven for me. :rockon:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

King
Sep 16 2008, 01:00 PM
The only way this would be true is if the WGA is mandating it like they did with Ed Scott.

No way Corday would cut her.

She will be out though b/c of her maternity leave so, who knows.
If she's more trouble than she's worth, yes he would, IMO. It is a business above all else.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I always thought AS & BD were great friends too, but perhaps they have had a falling out. The last year when Sami and Lucas were still together, you could tell that they seemed less into each other (at least BD did) than earlier in the relationship.
DR Rocks!
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Sep 16 2008, 01:06 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

downwhtone
Now I gotta go read again.....

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I thought Corday would never cut Alison Sweeney but it's obvious he has a hard on for Higley. And we know that Higley can't stand AS.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Ahhh, what a nice hunk of juicy gossip to get my day going, LOL. :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply