Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rumor: Ali Sweeney to be FIRED from DOOL?
Topic Started: Sep 16 2008, 12:15 PM (20,271 Views)
ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

darraholic
Sep 16 2008, 01:05 PM
I thought Corday would never cut Alison Sweeney but it's obvious he has a hard on for Higley. And we know that Higley can't stand AS.
D - how do we know that Higley can't stand AS? Because of the way Sami has been since Higley took over or something else?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 16 2008, 01:07 PM
Ahhh, what a nice hunk of juicy gossip to get my day going, LOL. :drunk:
Yeah, since I am completely bored at work today, this sure makes the day more interesting.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

I find the majority of the stuff in this blog hard to believe.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Perhaps BD was just pulling her/his leg? No way to know.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

downwhtone
Sep 16 2008, 01:10 PM
I find the majority of the stuff in this blog hard to believe.
I do too.

Alligato
Member Avatar

^ I also find it to be a bunch of BS. The internet is way too easy to post something like this and not have to account for it.
But as far as juicy gossip goes, cool!

AS and BD are good friends and AS said so as recently as when BD came back from leave.
From all the interviews and vids I have seen of BD, he is sarcastic, witty, and always ON, and everything is tongue in cheek.
I think he is ready for a new story, but as far as spilling the beans on the hate fest, he is a smart man and been in the business for years...he knows what side his bread is buttered on.

As far as AS being a diva? Hell yes! Everyone in Hollywood is a diva!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Daytime Royalty is a hatefest,sometimes,but the Sony Board is worse,75% of people on there are totally crazy/insane.

I HATE Sami,I like Ali and would miss her,but if Sami left I would throw a parade.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Sep 16 2008, 01:19 PM
Daytime Royalty is a hatefest,sometimes,but the Sony Board is worse,75% of people on there are totally crazy/insane.

I HATE Sami,I like Ali and would miss her,but if Sami left I would throw a parade.
What board isn't a hate fest at times when it comes to some character or characters on any show?

There are some heavily moderated boards where the hate fests don't last long though, seems like someone doesn't like that we don't put the kibosh on things when people start talking about how they don't like particular actors . It's not like the only actor anyone doesn't like on here is AS, I think we have a mix of people who like and dislike different people. It would be nice if some people could express their love or hate for particular couples or actors in a more grown up fashion though, and that goes for all message boards...

Deleted User
Deleted User

If I would have seen this 5 years ago I would of had a conniption. Now? See ya later, if it's true Ali!
Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh, and to just touch on that...I am a member of all the sites listed on this blog, with the exception of 2C...

Daytime Royalty is the furthest thing from a hatefest. For every negative comment about an actor/character, there is a positive one. On the other boards, they have threads for bashing! It's not about hating characters here, it is about "intelligent" commentary on what we have seen.
And I can really only speak about what I read daily about Days...not the other shows.

People have their biases, but it is balanced for the most part. There isn't much name calling here. Anyone who says different isn't a regular contributor.

Call out some sites for sure, but keep DR out of it.

Shylock

Why in the fuck does this person put those spaceblank things as if to censor out names and call it 'Said NBC Soap'?

ilovemydays

I wasn't going to say anything because that blog read like a page from a study on a desperate, lonely, fanwanker's cry for attention but I had a couple questions:
If AS is was the diva changing scripts why would she write Sami as such a hideous loser?
If AS has so much power and is so Pro-EJami where are the EJami scenes and why would she cut BD and NB's scenes?

Edited by ilovemydays, Sep 16 2008, 02:06 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I just can't take this blog seriously. I don't even like BD but this seems like nothing but an excuse to trash him and paint him simultaneously as a jerk and as an EJami fan who would like nothing better than for Lumi to split up for good, which ever so conveniently suits the EJami fan agenda. I find it strange too how the first several entries are just vague, coy "Oh, if I could only tell you what I know," entries, and then it gets all detailed about BD's motormouth.

And where is this rumor that AS could be fired coming from? It's sad given that I used to love the character of Sami, but my only real disappointment on reading the blog was that it wasn't credible enough to make me think AS might really be leaving the show.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ok, first of all, I am a HUGE AS fan!! I think she is fabulous!! I think her portrayal of Sami is fantastic....I do think that she has been given some sh#t the past couple of years though. I'm not sure if she was "the diva in question" but irregardless, she is very well known and popular and I don't think there is any way in H*LL NBC is going to fire her. Now, she could opt to not re-sign when her contract is up (May 2009 I think?). I don't think Higley has really shown her any love that's for sure...but who really is getting the love from Higley these days besides Nicole??

As far as BD goes, I do think he is the type that runs his mouth alot. He probably said alot of whats attributed to him in this blog IMO. But, to me, it sounds like a bunch of sour grapes coming from someone who got cast aside for the "new british guy".

Lastly, as to the point that DR is a "hatefest".....I have never felt that way about this forum. I think its pretty balanced and you can say pretty much anything you want about whomever you want and not fear getting banned. This is coming from a proud supporter of EJAMI!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OMG please let this be true, please :biggrin:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The great thing about DR and what makes it stand out from other message boards: We can love or hate who we want and feel free to express our opinions without someone jumping in our shit. We respect each other. It is not, nor has it ever been, a hate fest.

Nicole Walker

I don't believe that about BD and AS! I hope AS is not fired. Yes, I don't like Sami but I don't wanna see AS fired. I just want her to take a break and give me a break from Sami but not forever. LOL! Whose gonna spar with my Nicole? Ari and AS shine together.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

NBC will never fire Ali Sweeney...She's one of the shows biggest stars..But the question is will Ali return after her pregnancy leave???

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Corday would be a fool to fire Ali. I'm not sure I'm buying that.

As for the other stuff, if even half of it is true, that's some pretty interesting stuff. BD is not afraid to speak his mind it seems, I just don't think a fan event is the place to air the greivances you have with co-workers.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I don't know what to think of this - some of it seems plausible - we all have seen Nelson's article about the Diva and many of us thought that the Diva in question was AS .... if it was AS then Dena may not be happy with her and they did let Ed Scott go ....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply