Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting Breakdowns
Topic Started: Sep 16 2008, 07:38 PM (1,574 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday, Sep. 11, 2008, 4:18 PM Pacific
DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Pregnant Woman (Actors Access)
Episodic
AFTRA

Casting Director: Marnie Saitta
Wardrobe Fitting Date: N/A
Shoot/Call Date: 9/15/2008
Pay Rate: $140.
Please submit no later than tomorrow morning.
Casting Director: Susanne Robbins
Start Date: 9/15/2008

SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY

SEEKING: SUBMIT ONLY IF YOU ARE A PREGNANT WOMAN, AT LEAST 5 MONTHS ALONG.

[ PREGNANT WOMAN FOR EXTRA WORK, ONE DAY ROLE ]
Seeking an actual pregnant woman, 5+ months. Shoots 9/15/08; call time TBD. All ethnicities.
Tuesday, Sep. 9, 2008, 2:49 PM Pacific
DAYS OF OUR LIVES (Pregnant Body Double)
Episodic
CORDAY PRODUCTIONS
1 HOUR DAILY SOAP OPERA
Network: NBC
AFTRA

Executive Producer: KEN CORDAY
Co executive Producer: GARY TOMLIN
Casting Director: MARNIE SAITTA
Date: September 18, 2008

ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS MARNIE SAITTA
THE PINNACLE
3400 WEST OLIVE AVENUE
BURBANK, CA 91506

[ BODY DOUBLE ]
3-4 MONTH PREGNANT FEMALE, Caucasian. Must be 5'8" - 5'11" size 2 to 4 and have a noticeable little pregnancy bump. Double must be willing to show bare stomach. AFTRA Principal at scale.

Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008, 2:37 PM Pacific
DAYS OF OUR LIVES (Role of Japanese Businessman)
Episodic
CORDAY PRODUCTIONS
1 HOUR DAILY SOAP OPERA
Network: NBC
AFTRA

Executive Producer: Ken Corday
Co-Executive Producer: Gary Tomlin
Casting Director: Marnie Saitta
Start date: Tent. September 11

ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS ONLY MARNIE SAITTA
3400 WEST OLIVE AVENUE
BURBANK, CA 91505

[ JAPANESE BUSINESSMAN ]
30-50 year old professional looking JAPANESE MALE. Must be able to speak Japanese...Under five at AFTRA scale.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Thanks, Angie. :smile:

Days4Life

So we're going to see Nicole's tummy? Maybe she's getting an ultrasound.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I wonder if they are going to have both Sami and Nicole pregnant at the same time ... that should drive EJ nuts!

Thanks Angie!
Edited by cjknick, Sep 16 2008, 07:53 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Oh dear God! I just thought of something. Okay, so Nicole got pregnant. Check. Nicole's had a history of problems dealing with pregnancy. We all believe that because Nicole is now pregannt, the writers are just forgetting history. What if, Nicole can't carry the child to term, and needs a surrogate to carry the child the full 9 months. And what if this surrogate just so happens to be Sami. That would explain Alison Sweeney's pregnancy, yet it wouldn't tie down Sami with yet another child so soon after having the twins.

I hope this isn't the case, but it definitely makes sense.

Pearly
Member Avatar

cjknick
Sep 16 2008, 07:50 PM
I wonder if they are going to have both Sami and Nicole pregnant at the same time ... that should drive EJ nuts!
No kidding! Not only will it drive EJ mad but Sami AND Nicole will be bonkers at each other being preggers.
It seems like this is the s/l that they are going with though....but my feeling is that one of them will not be carrying the baby to term....hint: the one that drinks like a fishy. :wink:

Thanks, Angie!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 16 2008, 07:54 PM
Oh dear God! I just thought of something. Okay, so Nicole got pregnant. Check. Nicole's had a history of problems dealing with pregnancy. We all believe that because Nicole is now pregannt, the writers are just forgetting history. What if, Nicole can't carry the child to term, and needs a surrogate to carry the child the full 9 months. And what if this surrogate just so happens to be Sami. That would explain Alison Sweeney's pregnancy, yet it wouldn't tie down Sami with yet another child so soon after having the twins.

Shhh! Dena might hear you!

Pearly
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton

:OhMy: Kate and Vivian anyone?!

I definitely DO NOT see Sami volunteering to be the surrogate for Nicole, do you? :ermmmm:

Ellie

DrewHamilton

But if she's already pregnant, I don't think you can then transfer the embryo to someone else, lol. I think it has to happen beforehand.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 16 2008, 07:57 PM
DrewHamilton

I definitely DO NOT see Sami volunteering to be the surrogate for Nicole, do you? :ermmmm:
No, but Sami would do it for EJ. Say something might happen to Nicole's baby if she carries it to terms. I could see EJ asking Sami to, and she would do it for him.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie
DrewHamilton

But if she's already pregnant, I don't think you can then transfer the embryo to someone else, lol. I think it has to happen beforehand.
Dr. Dan can probably make it happen. LOL!

Pearly
Member Avatar

Ellie
DrewHamilton

Also, I got a feeling from today's episode that Stefano could be behind Nicole's pregnancy.... :drunk:

Pearly
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 16 2008, 07:59 PM
Pearly
DrewHamilton

No, but Sami would do it for EJ. Say something might happen to Nicole's baby if she carries it to terms. I could see EJ asking Sami to, and she would do it for him.
That's true. :wub2:

Ellie

DrewHamilton
Ellie
DrewHamilton

Haha, I am forgetting that this is Salem we're talking about! A city where medical miracles happen on a weekly basis.

Pearly
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Ellie
DrewHamilton

:eyeroll: :laugh:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Pearly
Ellie
DrewHamilton

Also, I got a feeling from today's episode that Stefano could be behind Nicole's pregnancy.... :drunk:
Oh dear Christ on a pogo stick NO! :drunk:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 16 2008, 07:55 PM
cjknick
Sep 16 2008, 07:50 PM
No kidding! Not only will it drive EJ mad but Sami AND Nicole will be bonkers at each other being preggers.
It seems like this is the s/l that they are going with though....but my feeling is that one of them will not be carrying the baby to term....hint: the one that drinks like a fishy. :wink:

Thanks, Angie!
That's my guess!

Ponz
Member Avatar

It sounds like a doctor's visit for Nicole. The body double would be for the ultrasound and the actual pregnant woman would be someone in the waiting room.

The first one is clearly not Sami since it's open to "all ethnicities".
Edited by Ponz, Sep 16 2008, 08:06 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Forget about EJ...I think it would drive me nuts to see Sami and Nicole pregnant!

Do we have any confirmation that Sami is actually pregnant too? I mean, she and EJ bumped in May, so she would be pretty far along by now to be hiding it from him.
And I thought that Lexie and Sami had a little thing going with the blood tests after the gassing, but if Lexie is trying to get Nicole to go after EJ, then maybe not. Wouldn't Lexie tell her new best friend (EJ) a big secret like this after their little love fest today??

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ponz
Sep 16 2008, 08:05 PM
It sounds like a doctor's visit for Nicole. The body double would be for the ultrasound and the actual pregnant woman would be someone in the waiting room.

The first one is clearly not Sami since it's open to "all ethnicities".
I just think that they would not hide Ali's pregnancy while having Nicole be pregnant .... that would just be too weird - I have seen Weds epi and they aren't trying to hide Ali's pregnancy very well ...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply