Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting Breakdowns
Topic Started: Sep 16 2008, 07:38 PM (1,579 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Did we ever find out who "Bobby" is going to be or if they've even cast the role yet?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

yeah right! Sami carry EJ and Nicole's baby? On what universe, not even Salem will this occur in..

Kyrai

DrewHamilton
Sep 16 2008, 07:59 PM
Ellie
Sep 16 2008, 07:57 PM
DrewHamilton
Sep 16 2008, 07:54 PM
Oh dear God! I just thought of something. Okay, so Nicole got pregnant. Check. Nicole's had a history of problems dealing with pregnancy. We all believe that because Nicole is now pregannt, the writers are just forgetting history. What if, Nicole can't carry the child to term, and needs a surrogate to carry the child the full 9 months. And what if this surrogate just so happens to be Sami. That would explain Alison Sweeney's pregnancy, yet it wouldn't tie down Sami with yet another child so soon after having the twins.

I hope this isn't the case, but it definitely makes sense.
But if she's already pregnant, I don't think you can then transfer the embryo to someone else, lol. I think it has to happen beforehand.
Dr. Dan can probably make it happen. LOL!
LOL!

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 16 2008, 08:21 PM
Did we ever find out who "Bobby" is going to be or if they've even cast the role yet?
I saw that on Showfax today and thought maybe it was posted here already....what is the role of "Bobby" all about anyway?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

This is the casting call for "Bobby"

17 year old GORGEOUS CAUCASIAN MALE. Bobby is the guy in high school everyone wants to be around. Charismatic, funny, and confident. Bobby's good looks and personality make him quite popular with the ladies. CONTRACT ROLE.

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 16 2008, 08:30 PM

17 year old GORGEOUS CAUCASIAN MALE. Bobby is the guy in high school everyone wants to be around. Charismatic, funny, and confident. Bobby's good looks and personality make him quite popular with the ladies. CONTRACT ROLE.
So, let me get this straight....more than likely in the weeks to some we are gonna get word of some firings including a vet and some of the younger set. So, color me confused on why they are hiring a 17 year old for a contract role no less as well as that Latino male part. Seriously, I just don't understand what is going on. :stars:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 16 2008, 08:33 PM
OneBadKitty
Sep 16 2008, 08:30 PM

So, let me get this straight....more than likely in the weeks to some we are gonna get word of some firings including a vet and some of the younger set. So, color me confused on why they are hiring a 17 year old for a contract role no less as well as that Latino male part. Seriously, I just don't understand what is going on. :stars:
This was issued several weeks back, along with that "Marc" role that Galen Gering was rumored to be up for.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Just shoot me now. :drunk:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

High school?

I know Melanie is "underage" but I got the feeling she was close to getting older. Surely they aren't looking to add someone in to play opposite her?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ellie
DrewHamilton
Oh dear God! I just thought of something. Okay, so Nicole got pregnant. Check. Nicole's had a history of problems dealing with pregnancy. We all believe that because Nicole is now pregannt, the writers are just forgetting history. What if, Nicole can't carry the child to term, and needs a surrogate to carry the child the full 9 months. And what if this surrogate just so happens to be Sami. That would explain Alison Sweeney's pregnancy, yet it wouldn't tie down Sami with yet another child so soon after having the twins.

But if she's already pregnant, I don't think you can then transfer the embryo to someone else, lol. I think it has to happen beforehand.
Obviously you've never watched AMC...... :lol:

Is Higgs friends with Megan McTavish?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhiannon
Sep 16 2008, 09:18 PM
Ellie
DrewHamilton

Obviously you've never watched AMC...... :lol:

Nope McTavish has publicly trashed Higley.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Amello
Sep 16 2008, 09:29 PM

Nope McTavish has publicly trashed Higley.
LMAO!

That's fucking hilarious on so many levels!
Edited by Mason, Sep 16 2008, 09:55 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Aw, I hope this is for an ultrasound of the EJole baby. I can just imagine EJ holding Nicole's hand with a huge smile on his face as they see the first glimpses of their baby moving on the little screen :wub2:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sami carrying Nicole's baby would be recycling a already recycled too much plot but it does interest me if not just for the hilarity and chaos it would cause :laugh: .

This seems like it's for a doctor's appointment for Nicole. As for this new 17 year old, I'm stumped. It makes it sound like someone for Melanie since she is that age. Perhaps Chick are being reunited quick? That would suck as a Chelsea/Nick/Melanie triangle would be interesting. I would think this was for Will but the details don't fit with him. Hmm...

I do agree that this is annoying how they make cast cuts and then go and cast some new characters. I mentioned it in the Kristen Renton thread but it's just frustrating. It takes time to invest in new character and Days always seems to give in and cut them loose just as they get going and then we have to start all over again. They just need to commit and stick to the plan. It's beyond old now. Either that or just keep the cast as is for now.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 16 2008, 10:25 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PhoenixRising05
Sep 16 2008, 10:25 PM
This seems like it's for a doctor's appointment for Nicole. As for this new 17 year old, I'm stumped. It makes it sound like someone for Melanie since she is that age. Perhaps Chick are being reunited quick? That would suck as a Chelsea/Nick/Melanie triangle would be interesting. I would think this was for Will but the details don't fit with him. Hmm...

Maybe the guy will simply just help be a foil for Mick? Right now Nick is feeling good because he probably feels confident between both Melanie and Chelsea. However, you bring in a good looking guy who gets Melanie's attention and I bet Nick's low self esteem kicks in again. I can't believe the show would be seriously trying to take two NEW characters like Melanie and this guy and make a real couple for him. He's got to just serve plot purposes (for now).

Plus, having Melanie hanging out with this guy would probably help draw Chick closer as I don't think Nick would be willing to take Chelsea back and only want friendship. But that's cause he thinks Melanie is interested in him. If she turns him down (probably) and hangs out with this guy, Nick could turn to Chelsea for support.

What I really don't want though, is this guy turning out to be Will. I don't want Will to return.

ilovemydays

I thought the casting script they used to find Melanie was with Will. Maybe they thought of bringing back Chris G but have decided to recast instead?

Pearly
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Sep 16 2008, 09:58 PM
Aw, I hope this is for an ultrasound of the EJole baby. I can just imagine EJ holding Nicole's hand with a huge smile on his face as they see the first glimpses of their baby moving on the little screen :wub2:
I highly doubt the baby will be doing any moving....not with all of the :drunk: Nicole has done....

Pearly
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Sep 17 2008, 08:53 AM
I thought the casting script they used to find Melanie was with Will. Maybe they thought of bringing back Chris G but have decided to recast instead?
Shit, I had forgotten about that....unless, they've decided to recast Will and REWRITE him from ugly duckling to hunky guy or something.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply