Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson speaks to TVGC! No holds barred...; Plus: Did Days ask her to come back?
Topic Started: Sep 17 2008, 09:01 AM (1,410 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Murder+She+Wrote/Soaps/Features/Articles/080917_eileen_davidson_NB.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I LOVE Eileen!!!
God, I am glad she is now home! Thanks Nelson!

daysfan
Member Avatar

I love Eileen and am glad she's back at Y&R, but I still can't believe that she's been available twice in the past two years and Days hasn't asked her back!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks Nelson Reilly! LOL

Quote:

TVG: Did Days of our Lives contact you while you were off of Y&R? They certainly could have used your talent and star power! Or is that Kristen-Susan chapter officially closed for you?
ED: [Sighs] I think so. No, they didnít approach me, but I was definitely open to a return! Alas, I wasnít asked. Everything has its own time.

:flipoff: Corday!

Quote:

I play Kristenís twin, Susan, [former head writer] James E. Reilly became inspired and went nuts with the whole thing!

LOL!

Quote:

TVG: Do you have any prime time and film aspirations? You certainly could do whatever you want out there, I would imagine.
ED: You know what? Iím still happy working in daytime, and Iíve been there and done that. The soap actresses I started my career with, who became big names, are no longer around. And Iím still here, so I finally realized: ďOh, I get it ó itís about longevity, not fame.Ē To be my age and still be working is amazing. Iím very grateful! God, donít I sound very positive these days? [Laughs]

Eileen Davidson is LOVE :wub2:

Quote:

TVG: And youíre 49! You look freakiní amazing. You had your son, Jesse, who is 5, at 44. Has motherhood given you a new energy?
ED: No! Itís exhausting [laughs]! Iím always apologizing to my son, ďIím so sorry, your parents are old! I have to lie down now! Letís do thatÖ later!Ē [Laughs]

:o OMG! She looks so good for her age!!

Quote:

TVG: Is the book completely fictional?
ED: Oh, yeah! I donít know any head writer who was murdered with an Emmy Award!

LMAO
I'm so going to be reading her book!

Quote:

TVG: Hey, donít give people any ideas! [Laughs] When I started reading the book, the head writer sounded a lot LML, so I got all excited. [/quote]

ROFL!

thanks again nelson! :wub2:

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Eileen is a class act. She's too good for the shitfest that is Days.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

WAIT until you see who I interview next week! MARTHA BYRNE! It's going to knock everyone's socks off! It's sooo good I'm printing two parts.
Edited by hunterforrester, Sep 17 2008, 09:31 AM.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Oh I am sure you did! Maybe I should have went there, but you know how restrictive I felt in that regard....too bad it didn't stop me w/ Scott Bryce ;)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Quote:

TVG: Did Days of our Lives contact you while you were off of Y&R? They certainly could have used your talent and star power! Or is that Kristen-Susan chapter officially closed for you?
ED: [Sighs] I think so. No, they didnít approach me, but I was definitely open to a return! Alas, I wasnít asked. Everything has its own time.

:frustration:

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I'm interested in what Martha has to say. She got screwed.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

You have no idea!

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe that DAYS quote! Fucking idiots!

On the other hand, I want Kristen preserved in my mind from the 90's. I don't want DAYS to fuck her up like my favorite DAYS couple, Austin/Carrie. They butcher ALL of their big returns.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

BTW ó†you biatches on this site have the BEST avatars!

daysfan
Member Avatar

King
Sep 17 2008, 09:52 AM
I can't believe that DAYS quote! Fucking idiots!

On the other hand, I want Kristen preserved in my mind from the 90's. I don't want DAYS to fuck her up like my favorite DAYS couple, Austin/Carrie. They butcher ALL of their big returns.
Oh yes! I don't know if any of the current HWs could write Kristen like JER did, in fact, even JER would probably screw her up! And I so agree about Austin/Carrie, their last stint was their worst and I loved them so much beforehand!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Eileen's a class act, and I loved how she described the whole stolen sperm debacle and resulting pregnancy as "sleazy and weird." LOL!

Good that she back on Y&R, she seems really happy. I also can't wait to read her book, sounds like a lot of fun.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Sep 17 2008, 11:15 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm most excited to see all the Abbott kids together again!! Traci, Jack, Ashley and Billy in a scene!! Woohoo!!

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

She also says Billy Miller is going to rock as Billy ó†and I've heard that from several actor/sources.

Manny
Member Avatar

Woohoo!! Thanks, Nelson! I can't wait for Billy, Ash and Traci to be back!!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

I believe that about Billy Miller, too. He was great as Richie on AMC, but you knew the writing was on the wall for his character on that show. I think he will rock as Billy Abbott, and glad he got out of AMC and went to Y&R!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

NavJLee8785
Sep 17 2008, 12:15 PM
I think he will rock as Billy Abbott, and glad he got out of AMC and went to Y&R!
I'm sure he is too........ ;)

Mason

Unbelievable.

Un-FUCKING-believable.

:shame: :soapbox:

I think it would put my mind at ease if Eileen WEREN'T willing to come back to DAYS. But she IS! Corday, you stupid stupid son of a bitch!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply