Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson speaks to TVGC! No holds barred...; Plus: Did Days ask her to come back?
Topic Started: Sep 17 2008, 09:01 AM (1,469 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Congrats Dan Branco on your win last nite!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

hunterforrester
Sep 17 2008, 03:41 PM
:funny:

Thanks for the laugh Nelson.....

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 17 2008, 03:41 PM
LMAO

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I'm the original Portuguese Princess; so screw Michelle. How great was that finale, last nite? Soap execs pay attention!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

LOL! Michelle needs to get over herself.

LOVED that finale. Finally, someone who I was rooting for won. Not only that, but he deserved to win and I'm glad we won over every jury member.

I was disappointed that Keesha won the favorite Jury member. That $25,000 was all Renny's. Stupid hurricane!

Btw Nelson, I cannot wait to see you on Divas Gone Wild.
http://z9.invisionfree.com/DRTV/index.php?showforum=91

Mason
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Sep 17 2008, 05:52 PM
I was disappointed that Keesha won the favorite Jury member. That $25,000 was all Renny's. Stupid hurricane!
Then why didn't you vote for her?!?! LoL!

Sometimes, I swear you have multiple personalities, LoL.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 17 2008, 05:53 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 17 2008, 05:52 PM
Then why didn't you vote for her?!?! LoL!

Sometimes, I swear you have multiple personalities, LoL.
LOL

I only voted once and that was for Grandpa Jerry. I was under a spell. Sorry! LOL

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I was SHOCKED about Jerry. And Renny not winning, BUT I'm happy it was Keisha because that told the Mean Girls a lot. ALSO, for the first time in BB history a three-way alliance all won money! Dan, Memphis and Keisha. Even Kaysar, Howieeeeeee, and Janie couldn't do that! I miss this show. Come back, soon (BTW I hear winter).

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 17 2008, 06:24 PM
I was SHOCKED about Jerry. And Renny not winning, BUT I'm happy it was Keisha because that told the Mean Girls a lot. ALSO, for the first time in BB history a three-way alliance all won money! Dan, Memphis and Keisha. Even Kaysar, Howieeeeeee, and Janie couldn't do that! I miss this show. Come back, soon (BTW I hear winter).
I didn't even notice that about the alliance... I bet Keesha won't hate Memphis now.

I really don't want another season of BB now. BB is for summer!

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Rakesh shut your mouth! LOL! Yes, the Feb edition was pretty lame, but still watchable. Poor Josh B&B still hasn't called him. I thought he'd make a purr-fect Logan sister.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 17 2008, 06:42 PM
Rakesh shut your mouth! LOL! Yes, the Feb edition was pretty lame, but still watchable. Poor Josh B&B still hasn't called him. I thought he'd make a purr-fect Logan sister.
LOL

LMAO @ the Josh & B&B comment. Josh was hilarious!! He was also mean and he disgusted me. I've always thought that Josh watched too much Passions. LOL

Mason
Member Avatar

A winter edition of BB would be too much of a good thing, IMO. Plus, I don't have the time for it during school, LoL!

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Screw school!

Mason
Member Avatar

LoL! Oh, how I wish!

King
Member Avatar

I agree, daysfan. Even JER would screw her up now.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I absolutely love it when she talks about her time on Days, because it happens so rarely.

I love that she's open to return for at least a year to re-visit Kristen (and Susan). Unfortunately for her and the fans, Ken Corday couldn't possibly be less interested. Thus, I hate Days of Our Lives.

Oooh, and Nelson, I loved your question about her performances becoming more confident towards the end of her Days run. So true!

Sigh...

It's never going to happen, is it?

Mason
Member Avatar

It really just makes me wanna go down to Burbank and personally kick Corday's ass into next week. He is such a fool. SUCH a fool.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I will pay money for that, Mason

Mason
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Sep 17 2008, 10:52 PM
I will pay money for that, Mason
Pay for my bail when I get arrested, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This was a good interview, Nelson.

I love Eileen and it was nice to hear about her book, time at Days, and her time at Y&R and upcoming material. I can't wait until she is back.

Daysfan is right though. I think Kristen and Susan are the type of characters that would be hard to recapture again. Same with Vivian. Is it impossible? No. I wouldn't trust Higley with them. I may be enjoying the show but I know she couldn't write them. They are dynamic characters. Plus, in all honestly, most soaps botch big returns now. Execs get caught up in the appeal of bringing the actor or actress back and don't think about story. Hell, some don't even focus on making sure the character is in character when they return. Corday was stupid in that Kristen and Susan were needed at the time in the EJ story but, otherwise, I don't think bringing her back is worth it nor do I think the canvas has a space for her right now. In late 2006, sure but now? I don't think so. Maybe in the Dimera story and with John not being himself but we have enough people fighting over the empire and I don't want another round of Kristen/John/Marlena. Too much rehash, even if it would have a new spin on it.

I love Eilleen but I do think the ship has sailed. It sucks but I'm not even sure Eileen, as good as she is, would not have difficulty stepping back into Kristen or Susan. She's been playing Ashley for awhile and there is a huge difference. I'm sure she would be fine but there is a concern there, even with a fantastic actress like herself. Also, I know Eilleen has many fans here but I'm not quite sure the characters of Kristen and Susan are as popular as we think. Sure she is popular here but most people I know hated her and felt she was used so much they didn't want to see her again. I read that on some boards too. I always say it has to be considered that not everyone likes the same characters so it is possible.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 17 2008, 10:59 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply