Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson speaks to TVGC! No holds barred...; Plus: Did Days ask her to come back?
Topic Started: Sep 17 2008, 09:01 AM (1,373 Views)
Mason

The only fans I know of on any board that I've visited that hate Kristen are the hardcore J&M fans. And even then, some of them even like Kristen. And it's not just fans that have been wanting Kristen back. I remember back in 2000, SOD did a section one character they wanted back on each show, and for DAYS, it was Kristen. Not Steve. Not Kayla. Not Jennifer. Kristen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ken Corday called Davidson about a week before she was fired from Y&R to get permission to use a picture of her on Days of our Lives. The picture, which featured Davidson as Susan, was shown in December 2006.

But he didn't asked her to come back? :shame: :flipoff:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Sep 17 2008, 11:10 PM
The only fans I know of on any board that I've visited that hate Kristen are the hardcore J&M fans. And even then, some of them even like Kristen. And it's not just fans that have been wanting Kristen back. I remember back in 2000, SOD did a section one character they wanted back on each show, and for DAYS, it was Kristen. Not Steve. Not Kayla. Not Jennifer. Kristen.
HEY!

No need to bring Jennifer into this. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

You guys are hilarious! But let's face it why would Eileen leave the number one soap for Days, a show on its last legs?

Kenny
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 18 2008, 08:45 AM
You guys are hilarious! But let's face it why would Eileen leave the number one soap for Days, a show on its last legs?
Because I've been praying and begging and waiting for it to happen since 1998, DAMN IT!! LoL

Aside from that, fuck Days. Fuck Days right up its lily white ass. Without lube, spit or anything. Just fuck 'em!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Kenny
Sep 18 2008, 08:47 AM
hunterforrester
Because I've been praying and begging and waiting for it to happen since 1998, DAMN IT!! LoL

Aside from that, fuck Days. Fuck Days right up its lily white ass. Without lube, spit or anything. Just fuck 'em!
:lol:

Mason

Kenny
Sep 18 2008, 08:47 AM
hunterforrester

Amen! Ohhhh, Lord, AMEN!

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

daysfan
Member Avatar

Believe me, I love Kristen! Seeing Eileen on Days again would be lovely, but still, I am not sure what writer, if anyone, would write for her right! Especially not Dena Higley. Heck, if JER was writing, he'd just have the big John/Marlena/Kristen triangle go around and around and around. Not that I wouldn't mind that for awhile, but I imagine it would be just like Hope/Bo/Billie from 2004-2006, or Lucas/Carrie/Austin/Sami from 2005-2006.

Again, Kristen is a great character and Eileen obviously is a wonderful actress, but it'd be difficult for a writer to write for her correctly. I don't want to think about the terrors Dena would do to Kristen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply