Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Win a Telephone Conversation with James Scott.
Topic Started: Sep 17 2008, 10:55 AM (657 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Quote:

We are pleased to offer you the chance to win a Telephone Conversation with James Scott.

Money raised from the event will support

The 4th Annual Student Fashion Show "Sew Into Fashion"
to benefit the ALS Association Rhode Island Chapter
In Honor of Joseph Mercurio

"Sew Into Fashion" will take place in Providence, RI, on Saturday, Sept 27, 2008. The draw will take place at the event and the winner will be notified by phone that evening.

The raffle tickets will be $5.00 each or 5 for $20.

Click on the buttons below to purchase your raffle ticket(s)!

http://dayscharityevent.com/raffle.php

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=411798033&blogID=433763438
Edited by Rakesh198, Sep 17 2008, 10:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

Wow.

I would die if I won. LOL!

Sariah
Member Avatar

I wonder if it would be an actual phone CONVERSATION, or James just talking while the other person's trying not to pass out and breathing really hard and saying "OMG" over and over again (because that would so be me).

Pearly
Member Avatar

Sariah
Sep 17 2008, 04:43 PM
I wonder if it would be an actual phone CONVERSATION, or James just talking while the other person's trying not to pass out and breathing really hard and saying "OMG" over and over again (because that would so be me).
LMAO!!! That would be me too, except with the added bonus of trying to keep the phone from slipping out of my hand due to excessive sweaty palms syndrome. :embarassed:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I think James Scott is very attractive and all that, but I don't really get the point of wanting to talk to him on the phone. Anything I would want to ask him about the show he probably wouldn't answer. Plus, I would assume no matter how nice he was that this was just another annoying obligation to him. During the NBA season Ruth's Chris, I think it is, has a contest for a monthly dinner with Spurs guard Tony Parker. And every time I heard the ads I think, I love Tony and all for what he does on the court, but what do we have in common? I know he doesn't want to go to dinner with me. And he won't tell me all the things I want to know so why bother?

But, that's just me. I'm sure whoever wins this will have an awesome chat!

samiwells
Member Avatar

I got my tickets today. James has a big heart and I am sure he is happy to do this for ALS. I actually got to talk to him on the phone last year when my friend gave him the phone while at Burlington to wish me Happy Birthday. I was struck dumb for days after the call. The man has that effect on me.

Good luck everyone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply