Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Appearance by Thaao Penghlis; NOT DOOL RELATED
Topic Started: Sep 17 2008, 01:21 PM (656 Views)
Pearly
Member Avatar

Apparently, Thaao is interested in the occult...very cool!

http://www.wetv.com/john-edward/episodes/remember-the-good-times
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

thanks!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

That acrticle confused me. Is Thaao writing about his own life or is he acting on a show?

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Sindacco
Sep 17 2008, 03:35 PM
That acrticle confused me. Is Thaao writing about his own life or is he acting on a show?
Thaao is writing a book about his journeys. He told the Hoochies that one chapter is about James E. Reilly. lol He's dishing all the dirt on JER.

:hail:
Edited by hoochielicious, Sep 17 2008, 06:07 PM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hoochielicious
Sep 17 2008, 06:07 PM
Sindacco
Thaao is writing a book about his journeys. He told the Hoochies that one chapter is about James E. Reilly. lol He's dishing all the dirt on JER.

lol

I'm curious... like?

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Rakesh198
Sep 17 2008, 06:10 PM
hoochielicious
Sindacco

lol

I'm curious... like?
It's not much of a secret that JER hated Thaao. He killed of Tony several times. When Thaao's parents died during the same week, JER put Thaao in a casket for three days for Tony's funeral. I never saw those eppies. That was 1995. Basically, Thaao lost his job and his parents the same week.

He said that JER would write while eating ice cream and drinking champagne. lol Thaao said he knew that JER was going to kill off Tony again when he came back in 2004. I'm trying to remember more. But yeah, JER is getting his own chapter.

:shithitfan:

downwhtone
Member Avatar

And I'm sure there was tons and tons more, but he can't fit what a horrible person JER is into only one chapter. He needs his own entire book. LOL

Thanks for the heads up on the book hoochie.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hoochielicious
Sep 17 2008, 09:50 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 17 2008, 06:10 PM
hoochielicious
Sindacco

lol

I'm curious... like?
It's not much of a secret that JER hated Thaao. He killed of Tony several times. When Thaao's parents died during the same week, JER put Thaao in a casket for three days for Tony's funeral. I never saw those eppies. That was 1995. Basically, Thaao lost his job and his parents the same week.

He said that JER would write while eating ice cream and drinking champagne. lol Thaao said he knew that JER was going to kill off Tony again when he came back in 2004. I'm trying to remember more. But yeah, JER is getting his own chapter.

:shithitfan:
OMG! Jer... How could you do that? :(
I never knew about that. I started to watch DOOL in 2003.

thanks for telling me.

rofl @ this
Quote:

He said that JER would write while eating ice cream and drinking champagne.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cool! Thanks for posting.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

downwhtone
Sep 17 2008, 10:02 PM
And I'm sure there was tons and tons more, but he can't fit what a horrible person JER is into only one chapter. He needs his own entire book. LOL

Thanks for the heads up on the book hoochie.
YW

I do remember some stories on how Thaao complained about blind Tony walking in on John and Kristen having sex and didn't realize it. Thaao said Tony's blind not stupid. I guess that didn't go over well with JER. Also, Thaao complained that the s/l of Tony and Kristen coming to town as an engaged couple was dumb because the audience wants to see everything that leads up to an engagement. He's right.

Ellie

hoochielicious
Sep 17 2008, 11:28 PM
Also, Thaao complained that the s/l of Tony and Kristen coming to town as an engaged couple was dumb because the audience wants to see everything that leads up to an engagement. He's right.
Hmmm... so I wonder what he would have thought of Tony and Anna returning from their offscreen wedding. (Did he mention that?)

I do remember those '95 coffin episodes - I had no idea what was going on in Thaao's personal life, but I remember feeling bad for Thaao in general that he had to lie in a coffin like that for so long.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Ellie
Sep 17 2008, 11:34 PM
hoochielicious
Sep 17 2008, 11:28 PM
Also, Thaao complained that the s/l of Tony and Kristen coming to town as an engaged couple was dumb because the audience wants to see everything that leads up to an engagement. He's right.
Hmmm... so I wonder what he would have thought of Tony and Anna returning from their offscreen wedding. (Did he mention that?)

I do remember those '95 coffin episodes - I had no idea what was going on in Thaao's personal life, but I remember feeling bad for Thaao in general that he had to lie in a coffin like that for so long.
He wasn't happy with the off screen wedding. He didn't understand that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply