Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:BIG Sami spoiler; from CDN TV Guide
Topic Started: Sep 17 2008, 06:34 PM (7,639 Views)
Pearly
Member Avatar

shiningstar
Sep 18 2008, 06:06 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 18 2008, 05:53 PM
Not to sound mean but, both babies should die in a few months.
:o BABY KILLER!!!!!!! J/k. I read a RUMOUR that Steph and Chloe might be preggers too. Seems Dena wants to impregnate all of Salem because as we all know the women are furtle myrtles and the men have super sperm. One time does the trick!
I would say the Chloe rumor is more reliable (this IS Dena we are talking about) than the Steph one....I believe Terry started the latter. :eyeroll:
Edited by Pearly, Sep 18 2008, 06:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Days4Life

cjknick
Sep 18 2008, 05:59 PM
I say the more the Dimera babies the better .... Go EJ!
I was watching Fringe the other night and the plot involved rapidly aging babies to the age of 21 within three years to create an army of instant soldiers, and I looked over at my husband and said "I hope Stefano Dimera isn't watching this right now". Apparently he has the same idea and is behind the baby boom--within a few years he can have a new dynasty!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

shiningstar
Rakesh198
:o BABY KILLER!!!!!!! J/k. I read a RUMOUR that Steph and Chloe might be preggers too. Seems Dena wants to impregnate all of Salem because as we all know the women are furtle myrtles and the men have super sperm. One time does the trick!
LOL

Allie & Johnny good for Sami. She doesn't even care about Will who is not even 18 yrs old. When was the last time she mentioned the poor kid? Sami still needs to grow up.

shiningstar

Pearly
Sep 18 2008, 06:08 PM
shiningstar
Rakesh198
I would say the Chloe rumor is more reliable than the Steph one....I believe Terry started the latter. :eyeroll:
Great just what the hack needs, a who's the daddy s/l. :eyeroll: Can the bitch ever think of anything original?

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 18 2008, 06:07 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 18 2008, 06:02 PM
Mason
Sep 18 2008, 05:59 PM
Rakesh198
LoL, it's not mean! I'm hoping for the very same thing! How many more brats does this show need?
I know right. What a waste of space and money.

Sami's vajayjay must be soared.
Respectfully speaking, who are you? and what have you done with Rakey? :ermmmm:
I'm his evil twin. I had to killed the mother fucker, he was too weak!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

shiningstar
Sep 18 2008, 06:10 PM
Pearly
Sep 18 2008, 06:08 PM
shiningstar
Rakesh198
I would say the Chloe rumor is more reliable than the Steph one....I believe Terry started the latter. :eyeroll:
Great just what the hack needs, a who's the daddy s/l. :eyeroll: Can the bitch ever think of anything original?
I HATE that storyline. Dena will be get really nasty mails from me.

Mason

shiningstar
To her credit, the goop storyline in 2003 was pretty original.

Original in that I hadn't seen anything so shitty since Langan's Garden of Eden shit, at the time.
Edited by Mason, Sep 18 2008, 06:12 PM.

shiningstar

Rakesh198
Sep 18 2008, 06:09 PM
shiningstar
Rakesh198
LOL

Allie & Johnny good for Sami. She doesn't even care about Will who is not even 18 yrs old. When was the last time she mentioned the poor kid? Sami still needs to grow up.

I hate Will. He can fall off the Alps and die for all I care and she isn't the only one in Salem who needs to grow up.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

shiningstar
Sep 18 2008, 06:11 PM
Rakesh198
shiningstar
Rakesh198
LOL

I hate Will. He can fall off the Alps and die for all I care and she isn't the only one in Salem who needs to grow up.
They can kill Will off and keep the new baby. Will is useless now.

shiningstar

Mason
shiningstar

Original in that I hadn't seen anything so shitty since Langan's Garden of Eden shit, at the time.
:lol: What you mean that wasn't Emmy worthy?

Pearly
Member Avatar

shiningstar
Rakesh198
shiningstar
Rakesh198
LOL

My goodness! The Corinnes and the Olivias are out by the droves tonight.....

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Mason
shiningstar

LMAO. How true. How very and sadly true. :laugh: :laugh:

six
Member Avatar

shiningstar
Sep 18 2008, 06:14 PM
Mason
shiningstar

:lol: What you mean that wasn't Emmy worthy?
QFT. I hope we never see that whiny, annoying kid again.

I seem to have blocked the goop storyline out of my memory.

cassie1013

This is the stupidest thing they could have done. Sami was JUST pregnant - what was the point of making her pregnant when she still has not 1 but 2 BABIES??? Ughh I am starting to see what a Hack Higley is.

And making Nicole pregnant - at the same time? this is so unbelievably trashy.

Sami doesn't need 3 babies within a year, putting her at 4 kids before she's even hit 40!! And the Nicole pregnancy was way too soon. I wouldn't mind an Ejole baby down the line, but this is just plain stupid.

cassie1013

And how come no one on this show ever considers abortion? It's fucking 2008. It was retarded Sami didn't consider it last time with the WTD drama (i guess she wanted to take the risk) but come on, NICOLE? It would be OUT of her character not to consider it.

Ellie

cassie1013
Sep 18 2008, 11:53 PM
Isn't it? It's the perfect continuation of the elevator sex theme (though I know it's not the same couples). Higley seems to think that the sex storylines will somehow get more interesting this way. Instead, they just come out more lewd and dirty.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

cassie1013
Sep 18 2008, 11:55 PM
And how come no one on this show ever considers abortion? It's fucking 2008. It was retarded Sami didn't consider it last time with the WTD drama (i guess she wanted to take the risk) but come on, NICOLE? It would be OUT of her character not to consider it.

That was already done with Mimi. I don't think it would be a good idea to do it again.

Ellie

Angie79
Sep 19 2008, 12:15 AM
cassie1013
Sep 18 2008, 11:55 PM
That was already done with Mimi. I don't think it would be a good idea to do it again.
But Nicole is already infertile - what else could go wrong?

ginababe
BANNED

DAYS is already doing a PSA... Why do another one coinciding w/ the current one?

cassie1013

Ellie
Sep 18 2008, 11:59 PM
cassie1013
Sep 18 2008, 11:53 PM
Isn't it? It's the perfect continuation of the elevator sex theme (though I know it's not the same couples). Higley seems to think that the sex storylines will somehow get more interesting this way. Instead, they just come out more lewd and dirty.
It's not necessarily the trashy sex I have a problem with, but if you're going to do it, do it right. That doesn't mean every one in town ends up pregnant after banging someone once - that's where this doesn't work. At all. Knocking someone up after a one time encounter, although possible IRL, is a very old school, soap operaish thing to do.

Not to mention that 2 women pregnant at the same by the same guy? Are there any words?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply