Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Trent: Grave matters
Topic Started: Sep 18 2008, 07:55 AM (1,096 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

Slimy Trent gets what's coming to him this week, when he turns up dead and Max turns up covered in his blood. "Max is fed up with Trent," says Darin Brooks (Max). "And sometimes violence is the only answer."

Trent's demise is set in motion after Melanie confronts him at the Pub and tells him he deserves to die. Max, of course, is right there, supporting his sister. "He threatens Trent a little bit," notes Brooks. "Max wants him out of his and Melanie's lives. Trent ruins everything he touches. He hurts everyone. Max tells Trent to leave town."

Trent refuses to go, which only incenses Max. Then he starts "belittling Max and Melanie," shares Brooks. "Max can't believe Trent is treating them this way. It's crazy. He says he won't be satisfied until Trent is out of their lives."

Caroline gets Max to cool down, albeit temporarily. But things escalate later, when Trent summons Melanie to his hotel room and she heads there with Max. Desperate to repay another debt to Claude, Trent asks Melanie to set things right with him.

"Max is furious, especially after what happened on the boat, when Claude tried to get touchy-feely with Melanie," admits Brooks. "He's like, 'Hell, no!' Max, the punching wonder, goes off the deep end again. He and Trent get into a scuffle. Things get physical. Then Melanie and Max both tell Trent they are done with him and leave.

Later, Max returns home wearing a bloody shirt and rushes up to his room to change out of it. Moments later, Stephanie arrives and notices scratches and bruises on Max's shoulder. "Max, of course, knows where they came from, but doesn't say anything," recounts Brooks. "He makes a joke out of it, calling Stephanie 'a real tiger.'

But when Max heads off to the shower and Stephanie happens upon the bloody shirt he hid, the jig is up. "Stephanie wants to know whose blood is on Max's shirt," says Brooks, noting Max admits some of it is Trent's. "He says he ran in to Trent at his pop's grave, they had words and got into a fight."

Meanwhile, at that very grave Bo and Hope hear a scream and find Caroline holding a bloody knife over Trent's dead body. "It's a who-done-it," declares Brooks, who firmly believes Max is capable of taking his father out. "It might have been his last resort to protect his family, his sister, his girlfriend... Trent wouldn't leave town. So there's a good possibility Max did kill him."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

I can't believe I'm actually excited about this........desperate times....... :shame:

Thanks Jonny!
Edited by Pearly, Sep 18 2008, 08:23 AM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Not a big fan of who dunnits...especially this one because I am calling that Claude did it. I am sure the SPD will figure it all out in no time! ;)

Thanks for all of the articles, Jonny! You are the best!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

So Max can treat Trent like crap but when Trent do it to him, Max can't believe it? What a retard :laugh:

Jonatha: Did they acutally say in the article that Trent is slimy :huh1:

I'm gonna miss Roscoe, I want him to play villains but I would like to see him play that for a longer time.
Edited by Sindacco, Sep 18 2008, 10:41 AM.

Mason

It's totally gonna be Claude.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 18 2008, 04:29 PM
It's totally gonna be Claude.
Yep!

Jonatha

Sindacco
Sep 18 2008, 10:36 AM
So Max can treat Trent like crap but when Trent do it to him, Max can't believe it? What a retard :laugh:

Jonatha: Did they acutally say in the article that Trent is slimy :huh1:

I'm gonna miss Roscoe, I want him to play villains but I would like to see him play that for a longer time.
Yes, they said he was slimy. If you check out the Days SOD/SOW tidbit post you'll see an excerpt from Roscoe about his exit from Days. He wasn't surprised he was being let go as suddenly his character started to turn evil, I mean, slimy.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds very good.

It will probably be Claude but I will enjoy this. It will be nice seeing Caroline an active part of it and I've really enjoyed what this story has done with Max. It's made him interesting and so has Melanie, who has become a fave of mine. I look forward to seeing what this story does for them as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply