Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Bianca Has A Girlfriend; You'll Be Blown Away!
Topic Started: Sep 18 2008, 12:11 PM (2,542 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Seems like Bianca won't be coming back to Pine Valley empty handed. She'll have a new hot sexy girlfriend named Reese Williams. You'll never guess the veteran soap star who will play her.

Binks Returns With New GF

OLTL: In other news that fans will love to hear. OLTL taped a new opening on Tuesday according to soapoperadigest.com

Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 18 2008, 12:11 PM
Seems like Bianca won't be coming back to Pine Valley empty handed. She'll have a new hot sexy girlfriend named Reese Williams. You'll never guess the veteran soap star who will play her.

Binks Returns With New GF

:o :o :o :o
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Thanks!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Awesome casting coup by AMC. I'll be watching for sure now. Tamara Braun is amazing.

Yay to OLTL getting a new opening.

daysfan
Member Avatar

:o :O :O :O :O

This is so shocking! I would never expect her to play a role like this! I mean she will be great in the role and a great asset to AMC and I'm not a homophobe or anything, I hope no one takes it that way, its just after seeing her as Carly Corinthos and Ava Vitali, this is a very odd(but nice) change. Also I thought Tamara was taking a vacation from soaps, but nonetheless, this is fantastic news! AMC sure is stepping up!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Color me shocked, its still not enough to have me watch AMC. Congrats to all the AMC fans, Tamara impressed me big time on DAYS!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

AMC has been getting better and I was cautiously excited about what was coming but with this casting coup, they got me. I will be watching. Tamara is brilliant. I bet it is just a short-term role or something open-ended because she was adamant about only doing stuff like that. I heard Bianca is back for good so if Tamara is there long-term, then she probably hated all the upheaval at Days and that is why she left.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 18 2008, 12:43 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, Eden Riegel signed a contract. She'll be around for a while.

Great casting coup for AMC! Love Tamara Braun. It'll be nice to see Pratt writing for her, too.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Pratt was with GH when Tamara was there so I wonder if that played a role in this.

Whatever. Excited nonetheless.

Manny
Member Avatar

Great news for AMC!

I think AMC and Y&R might have the best fall!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow, great casting coup for AMC...Maybe part of the reason TB left Days was she wanted to be in New York...I'll tune in for this...

lolalot

What happened to Zoe?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

they broke up....when Binks came back last year for a few episodes, she told Babe about that they went their seperate ways....I believe.

Mason
Member Avatar

Holy crap on a stick! :o

Meanwhile, a big FUCK YEAH to OLTL getting a new opening! I despise these homogeneous ABC openings that look like they took all of ten minutes to make!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Excellent News!

I will actually tune into AMC to see her.

Jonatha

Rick
Sep 18 2008, 04:36 PM
Excellent News!

I will actually tune into AMC to see her.
Me, too.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

YAHOO,PLEASE keep her there.

Mason
Member Avatar

Don't worry, I don't think she'd ever go back to DAYS, unless she had absolutely no other choice, LoL.

kserox10

Great news!

PRATT IS ROCKING AMC! :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Awesome news. I loved Tamara as Carly and she was very good on DAYS as Ava. Shocking news. Where's Zoe? Who gives a damn? Not me.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply