Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Bianca Has A Girlfriend; You'll Be Blown Away!
Topic Started: Sep 18 2008, 12:11 PM (2,524 Views)
Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Rick
Sep 18 2008, 04:36 PM
Excellent News!

I will actually tune into AMC to see her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Mason
Sep 18 2008, 04:44 PM
Don't worry, I don't think she'd ever go back to DAYS, unless she had absolutely no other choice, LoL.
Why do you say that? I thought her run was well received.

Mason
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Sep 18 2008, 05:29 PM
Mason
Don't worry, I don't think she'd ever go back to DAYS, unless she had absolutely no other choice, LoL.
Oh, it was definitely well-received. I just personally got the feeling that, by the time she left, Tamara couldn't wait to get the hell away from DAYS.

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

LOL, she's an architect, PV is going to get leveled, I see a bit of Captain Obvious striking again. ;)

I think this will be hot. And Reese doesn't seem at all like Maggie, which is great, and a welcome change for Bianca. Hopefully she'll be more mature then Lena was at most points. Haha.

Work it Bianca!
Edited by Bella Principessa, Sep 18 2008, 05:43 PM.

Gregorzick

Yay!!!! Binky is returning to Pine valley and retuirning with a nerw love interest played by an excellent actress. Tamara Rocks!!!

:sweet: :sweet: :sweet: :sweet: :sweet: :

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Mason
Sep 18 2008, 05:31 PM
Q Steph
Sep 18 2008, 05:29 PM
Mason
Oh, it was definitely well-received. I just personally got the feeling that, by the time she left, Tamara couldn't wait to get the hell away from DAYS.
her lame character and that locked in her room shit is what sent me running from Days.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow, I wasn't expecting Tamara Braun to be Bianca's lesbian lover! LoL This is awesome news though.

This goes to show just how much Tamara hated the writing at Days. It's not that she didn't want to stay in daytime -- she just didn't want to stay in Salem. Fuck you, Higs!

I just might tune into AMC for this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

WoW.....this is interesting casting news. Binks stole John Blacks girlfriend, lol love it. I might have to check out AMC Again...especially if the rumors about RB (greenlee) leaving are true.

peaches179

Nubia
Sep 19 2008, 09:30 PM
I might have to check out AMC Again...especially if the rumors about RB (greenlee) leaving are true.

I hope it is!

jimmyk311

I doubt this storyline and the couple is going to bring up the ratings for AMC. If there isn't going to be any love scenes or the writers get bored with them after two months, then there isn't a point to do this story.

Not get off topic, but am I the only one who thinks OLTL is boring right now?
Edited by jimmyk311, Sep 19 2008, 09:51 PM.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

They can keep her there at AMC,I do have applaud to her for taking a lesbian role though,but other than that I didn't care for her as an actress or her DOOL character,keep her AMC.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I want her back on Days. LOVED Ava! Tams is an excellent actress.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply