Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Suds Report — AMC Babe out? Rowell update; TVGC
Topic Started: Sep 19 2008, 11:35 AM (849 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/The+Suds+Report+Sept+19+2008/Soaps/Suds/Articles/080919_news_nelson_NB.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Quote:

• Did former co-executive producer Ed Scott’s firing prompt director Kathy Foster and Mike Denney to walk off the DAYS set? A spokesperson issued a “no comment” when Suds Report called — and we all know what that means. Recently, Sony updated DAYS’ production credits and Foster and Denney are no longer listed. Is producer Noel Maxam next?

WOW!

What are you waiting for Tomlin? Go get JER!

Quote:

Sean and Tiffany return!

Yay. I can't wait to see Rachel and Alistair again. lol

Quote:

As for her experience on GL, Flannery says she’s, “fascinated with the level of reality [GL executive producer] Ellen Wheeler has brought to the show.” Um, what? I don’t know anyone who hangs out in parks 24/7. But hey, whatever.

:laugh: So true!

Quote:

Speaking of Rowell, her recent bombshell interview on daytimeconfidential.com’s podcast series is the talk on the Y&R set. According to a Y&R insider, Bergman is understandably upset. Apparently the entire cast listened to the podcast in the makeup room.

I would have love to seen their faces.

Quote:

—Which east coast newcomer landed a hot role on a soap after she flirted with an executive at a bar?

—Which west coast superstar is battling a sexual addiction à la David Duchovny — well, except for the rehab part?

These are juicy! Unfortunately, I have no clue. Any hints? :D

Thanks, btw~

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

DAMN at the Y&R cast hearing of the DC interview w/ Ms. Thang!
what does one say to that except.....if it wasn't true, you wouldn't get upset.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Sep 19 2008, 11:47 AM
DAMN at the Y&R cast hearing of the DC interview w/ Ms. Thang!
what does one say to that except.....if it wasn't true, you wouldn't get upset.
Sorry, but I think it takes a very strong person to not get upset when someone tells lies about you because a normal person does care about how they are perceived publicly so I don't agree that you wouldn't get upset if it wasn't true.

I'm not saying what Rowell said wasn't true but it was from HER perspective and she probably left out any parts that painted herself in a bad light or equally responsible for anything as people tend to do when they are recounting things.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Behind the scenes drama is far more interesting than the soaps.

I'm tempted to feel bad for Peter Bergman, but he took his cheap shots first by calling Victoria crazy.

I wouldn't mind if Babe died. She's annoying.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Good point Elvis.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

BTW Elvis, where's Kristen and Susan?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Sorry I screwed this post up! :unsure:

I'm not saying what Rowell said wasn't true but it was from HER perspective and she probably left out any parts that painted herself in a bad light or equally responsible for anything as people tend to do when they are recounting things.[/quote]
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Sep 19 2008, 04:27 PM.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I understood what you meant grannie!

Mason
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 19 2008, 04:06 PM
BTW Elvis, where's Kristen?
On The Young and the Restless masquerading as Ashley Abbott.
Edited by Mason, Sep 19 2008, 04:32 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

hunterforrester
Sep 19 2008, 04:28 PM
I understood what you meant grannie!
Thanks, Nelson. It was just that I didn't read Elvis's post thoroughly enough before I responded. I still think it's silly for Bergman to be upset after his "full deck" comment! But Elvis wasn't arguing with VR responding to that and I jumped the gun! By the way, great column as usual and I had to chuckle over the "no spit" line!

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

The real soap opera is on CNN right now. Did P&G handle the federal accounting?

Ellie

hunterforrester
Sep 19 2008, 06:15 PM
The real soap opera is on CNN right now. Did P&G handle the federal accounting?
lol! You could be on to something there!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good stuff, Nelson.

I do hope Babe is gone. They should've killed her when Havins left.

Y&R is looking very good. OLTL I could care less, with the exception of Dorian/Langston.

I will miss Foster and Denney and Maxam if he goes (which I think he might not but I do hope Marnie stays) but Tomlin is pretty good and the show has been very good the last two months so as long as that continues, I'm good.

sungrey

I think the East Coast newcomer may be the one that plays Dani on ATWT. She's got the looks to pull it off, plus it wouldn't be the first time a casting call happened like that. (If anyone here personally knows the actress and it's not her, tell her sorry... lol)
Edited by sungrey, Sep 22 2008, 05:55 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply