Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Mary Beth Evans' Blog; NBC Site
Topic Started: Sep 19 2008, 08:29 PM (1,786 Views)
Pearly
Member Avatar

http://blog.nbc.com/days_production/2008/09/mary_beth_evans_on_law_order_s.php#more
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

So cool! I just love her!

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am so happy for MBE and her break on SVU. Can't wait to watch her! Now THAT was a great blog!
Thanks for sharing!

I also took a peek at some of Dena's comments, and crap! I can't believe that woman still writes blogs because some of the responses are awful to her...EJami fans trashing her, Dansea fans trash her. I wouldn't blame her if out of contempt, she broke up both couples.
Guess James hasn't named his dog yet either.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

How cool is that..NBC really needs to do more of this..Days is filled with some very talented actors, besides just Ali Sweeney..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well they had to do something with her.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Sep 19 2008, 08:50 PM
I am so happy for MBE and her break on SVU. Can't wait to watch her! Now THAT was a great blog!
Thanks for sharing!

I also took a peek at some of Dena's comments, and crap! I can't believe that woman still writes blogs because some of the responses are awful to her...EJami fans trashing her, Dansea fans trash her. I wouldn't blame her if out of contempt, she broke up both couples.
Guess James hasn't named his dog yet either.
I think she pretty well broke up Dansea. Any writer would get nasty crap like that, no matter how good he or she was. Some people will just never be happy as long as they're not getting their way. :huh: And, of course, my views on radical fans in the fanbases are pretty well known. ;)
The damn problem is, when the powers that be AND actors get to the power where they are consistently trying to cater to these people (who probably don't even constitute the majority of folks who just want to watch a soap in general and don't write or hang around message boards), Days loses.
Shoot, I'm getting on that soapbox again. :soapbox:

LOVE Mary Beth Evans! From what I understand, she's one who has her feet solidly on the ground and has some common sense and doesn't let this crap and celebrity go to her head. Gotta love someone who doesn't take herself so damn seriously. OR the whole supercouple thing.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kevc1980
Sep 19 2008, 11:14 PM
How cool is that..NBC really needs to do more of this..Days is filled with some very talented actors, besides just Ali Sweeney..
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LORD!!! Can Terry PLEASE go move to Antarctica or something/?????????????

Jonatha

ladyofthelake
Sep 20 2008, 07:58 AM
LOL, Lady. Terry is a nut job. :roflol:

Ives
Member Avatar

I love those kind of blogs that talk about behind the scene details. Good and entertaining descriptions. And it was nice to see her making a comparison to the collegiality at Days and the difference in filiming. LOL at her joking about coming back as something other than a docotr. I could totally see her as a relative of a victim - she can do those heavy emotions and grab you. Although it would be fun to see her in a comedic type of role - we don't get to see that much on Days and she is great at that. She is so positive it is fun to see her so excited. MBE totally rocks!

Ives
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Soooo scary.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jonatha
Sep 20 2008, 08:14 AM
ladyofthelake
LOL, Lady. Terry is a nut job. :roflol:
I guess, since he can't get Shelley any other way, MBE will now play matchmaker.
Such a shame that a great blog could be overshadowed by such nonsense.
I can't WAIT for this SVU episode. I love this show anyway, so this is a bonus.

pnelsen

Well Mary Beth Evans' blog was nicely written. It will be fun to see her in primetime in a great show even if only a guest spot. She seems quite down to earth.

Can't someone take Terry's computer away from him or turn him in to somebody. He really is an annoyance.

esp13
Member Avatar

I loved reading MBE's blog. She's so real and straightforward and it's fun to get an inside look. I can't wait to see her guest appearance on SVU.

pnelsen

Just a reminder, Mary Beth Evans has a guest spot on Law & Order SVU tomorrow night.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

pnelsen
Sep 22 2008, 05:50 AM
Just a reminder, Mary Beth Evans has a guest spot on Law & Order SVU tomorrow night.
My DVR is set! That's going to be a high-powered episode, with all those guest stars.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'll be watching too. Can't wait!

esp13
Member Avatar

Here's another little interview with MBE about her SVU appearance.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20228394,00.html

I love how real and down to earth she is.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm just tickled that Days actors can branch out without repercussions. Although, this might be a rumor, but I had heard a few years ago, Corday was NOT willing to let his actors branch out and do guest spots or other projects. Does anyone know anything about this, because if he's changed his tune on this, I'll actually have to give him kudos!

pnelsen

Anyone watch Law and Order SVU last night with Mary Beth Evans? She did a great job. I hope more actors from "Days" guest star on primetime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply