Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Galen Gering news ; **UPDATED 9/24**
Topic Started: Sep 20 2008, 12:52 AM (8,879 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

I don't see how his character becoming attracted to Nicole means that she will have lost the baby, or that she will no longer be in EJ's orbit.

I'm not really into bringing on all these new people, but I will keep an open mind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Why is the FBI looking into a murder?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Maybe the original spoiler where it said GG was going to be working with Ali should have said Ari??? Sounds good to me!!

Mason
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 24 2008, 02:30 PM
I was wondering the same thing, actually.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Tripp
Maybe there will be a big reveal that, we, as an audience, are not privy to.....yet.

ETA: Let's not forget how the pods at the Salem PD can't solve a case if it bit them in the ass and with all the "corruption" going on in City Hall and no commissioner....yet....maybe they've decided to bring in the BIG guns. :shrug:
Edited by Pearly, Sep 24 2008, 02:39 PM.

Jonatha

Thanks, Angie. But no mention of (Philip), JKJ! I'm worried...

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pearly
Sep 24 2008, 02:37 PM
Tripp
Maybe there will be a big reveal that, we, as an audience, are not privy to.....yet.
But the way this show works it's usually a reveal like:

Hope (as Commissioner): We've found that the details of Trent's murder leaves me no option but to allow the FBI to take the case.
FBI Man: Here I am!
Nicole: Who's the new guy?
FBI Man: Hey hot stuff!

Script written by Tripp.

I guess I should just be thankful he's in an age appropriate level and not trying to hit on Melanie.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 24 2008, 02:40 PM
Pearly
Sep 24 2008, 02:37 PM
Tripp
But the way this show works it's usually a reveal like:

Hope (as Commissioner): We've found that the details of Trent's murder leaves me no option but to allow the FBI to take the case.
FBI Man: Here I am!
FBI Man: Hey hot stuff!

Script written by Tripp.

I guess I should just be thankful he's in an age appropriate level and not trying to hit on Melanie.
:laugh:

Tripp, I edited my post....read it.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pearly
Sep 24 2008, 02:41 PM

Ok, that works better with my script. Let's see:

Hope (as Commissioner): We've found that the details of Trent's murder leaves me no option but to allow the FBI to take the case. While we are investigating the mass corruption in the SalemPD with links to the Dimera family, I have no choice but to allow the FBI to take over the Trent murder investigation.
FBI Man: Here I am! I'm the new FBI guy. I also happen to coincidentally roomed with Dan Jonas in college. I'm just as awesome as he is.
FBI Man: Hey hot stuff! =

Pearly
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 24 2008, 02:44 PM
Pearly

Hope (as Commissioner): We've found that the details of Trent's murder leaves me no option but to allow the FBI to take the case. While we are investigating the mass corruption in the SalemPD with links to the Dimera family, I have no choice but to allow the FBI to take over the Trent murder investigation.
FBI Man: Here I am! I'm the new FBI guy. I also happen to coincidentally roomed with Dan Jonas in college. I'm just as awesome as he is.
If I can just edit one tiny little thing:

FBI Man: Here I am! I'm the new FBI guy. I also happen to coincidentally roomed with Dan Jonas in college Brandon. I'm just as awesome as he is.

:wink:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pearly
Sep 24 2008, 02:48 PM
Tripp
Pearly

FBI Man: Here I am! I'm the new FBI guy. I also happen to coincidentally roomed with Dan Jonas in college Brandon. I'm just as awesome as he is.

But Daniel Jonas is the ultimate in male bravado and career professionalism. If I expect him to be brought on, he's gonna have to be propped to high heaven.

Of course he isn't as OLD as Dan.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 24 2008, 02:50 PM
Pearly
Tripp
Pearly

But Daniel Jonas is the ultimate in male bravado and career professionalism. If I expect him to be brought on, he's gonna have to be propped to high heaven.

True BUT I'm just wondering if this is the Marc guy the script we read is about...you know, the one that bumps into Nicole and they have the convo about Brandon. :wink:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pearly
Sep 24 2008, 02:52 PM
Tripp
Sep 24 2008, 02:50 PM
Pearly
Tripp
Pearly

True BUT I'm just wondering if this is the Marc guy the script we read is about...you know, the one that bumps into Nicole and they have the convo about Brandon. :wink:
Good point. I forgot about that.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 24 2008, 01:29 PM
More hunks then a small town can handle

Fear no more Passion fans, there is hope on the horizon. Two of the now-defunct soapís hunks have joined Days of Our Lives. Galen Gering (Luis, Passions) and Eric Martsolf (Ethan, Passions) have signed on with the NBC soap, to start in November.

Gering will be playing a FBI agent who is connected to Nicole and Trent. During an interview with TBTV.com, Darin Brooks (Max, Days) alluded to a major occurrence happening to Trent. We can now confirm that Roscoe Born (Trent, Days) will be leaving the show next month. Max, Mel and Nicole will all be suspects in Trentís killing. Gering will investigating the murder and become attracted to Nicole.

Martsolf be a recast of Brady Black, who has not been seen in Salem for a few years. Martsolf will be involved with Nadia Bjorn (Chloe, Days) as Brady has some unfinished business to tend to with his ex-wife. $50 that he will find Chloe in bed with Lucas, who is Bradyís ex-brother in-law. Scandalous!

Emmy nominee, Kyle Lowder, who is now on The Bold and the Beautiful as Rick Forrester, originally played Brady.

Keep your eyes peeled for our exclusive interview with Darin Brooks right here on TBTV.com for even more backstage scoop.

http://www.tbtv.com/Soap-Story.aspx?cid=111741&cat=252
Quote:

Gering will investigating the murder and become attracted to Nicole.

Yay!!!!!!!

Thanks Angie!
Edited by Rakesh198, Sep 24 2008, 03:07 PM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 24 2008, 02:32 PM
Tripp
I was wondering the same thing, actually.
Oh yeah - What ever happened to the Salem PD? I hope they all died. :)

six
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 24 2008, 02:24 PM
cjknick
Sep 24 2008, 01:41 PM
Angie79
Sep 24 2008, 01:29 PM
More hunks then a small town can handle

Fear no more Passion fans, there is hope on the horizon. Two of the now-defunct soapís hunks have joined Days of Our Lives. Galen Gering (Luis, Passions) and Eric Martsolf (Ethan, Passions) have signed on with the NBC soap, to start in November.

Gering will be playing a FBI agent who is connected to Nicole and Trent. During an interview with TBTV.com, Darin Brooks (Max, Days) alluded to a major occurrence happening to Trent. We can now confirm that Roscoe Born (Trent, Days) will be leaving the show next month. Max, Mel and Nicole will all be suspects in Trentís killing. Gering will investigating the murder and become attracted to Nicole.

Martsolf be a recast of Brady Black, who has not been seen in Salem for a few years. Martsolf will be involved with Nadia Bjorn (Chloe, Days) as Brady has some unfinished business to tend to with his ex-wife. $50 that he will find Chloe in bed with Lucas, who is Bradyís ex-brother in-law. Scandalous!

Emmy nominee, Kyle Lowder, who is now on The Bold and the Beautiful as Rick Forrester, originally played Brady.

Keep your eyes peeled for our exclusive interview with Darin Brooks right here on TBTV.com for even more backstage scoop.

http://www.tbtv.com/Soap-Story.aspx?cid=111741&cat=252
Thanks Angie ...

So GG will be interested in Nicole! - I wonder if Nicole is pregnant then or if she will have lost the baby? Why do I get the feeling that Stefano has something to do with this?
you might be on to something there, cj.
Wasn't GG supposed to be infiltrating Stefano's empire as the FBI agent? But now he is investigating the Trent murder?
I wonder how it is connected??
Maybe Stefano hired someone to kill Trent. :tounge: He's been behind every other bad thing that's happened for the past 20 years.

Seriously though, I'm wondering about that too. Was that from a reliable source?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

No mention of JKJ/Philip :scared:
I'm not fond of this guy developing an attraction to Nicole, but I look forward to EJ getting jealous and focusing more on Nicole. If an FBI agent is brought into investigate Trent's murder, then clearly there is a lot more back story to Trent that's yet to be revealed, and Nicole may be keeping some additional secrets too. I also like the theory of this relating to Stefano. I've said for a while now that I wanted a twist where it's revealed that Trent is actually one of Stefano's minions.

Nicole Walker

^I agree! I look forward to this. Anyways, Nicole is too hot to just have one guy attracted to her. Go Nicole!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 24 2008, 06:12 PM.

Days4Life

On today's show Nicole threatened Trent with revealing some of his secrets, so I'm sure we will find out there's more to Trent than we've seen so far. I hope he's not involved with the Dimeras, though. Every bad person does not have to be a Dimera minion...Stefano hasn't cornered the market on evil!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Am I the only one that is wondering why Nicole is and will continue to be so heavily featured?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply