Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Again: Where is DAYS renewal annoucement?
Topic Started: Sep 20 2008, 11:51 PM (1,503 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 21 2008, 04:38 PM
Mitchapalooza
Sep 21 2008, 04:03 PM
I should clarify that I absolutely DO NOT want the so cancelled no matter what!!!

I still think the show can turn it around and I desperately am hoping it is has been renewed.

Ditto.

When I say "I don't care anymore" regarding DAYS, I mean that I don't give two shits about what's actually happening on the show, and not whether it gets renewed or not, LoL. OF COURSE I want DAYS renewed!
Exactly. Who doesn't want this show to survive?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think the problem is what we want on it should it survive.

King
Member Avatar

There is absolutely no way it is canceled...yet.

That news would leak in less than a day and a half, I'd say...given DAYS' popularity.

I've never realized how many people go in and out of a studio a day until recently.
Edited by King, Sep 21 2008, 05:54 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply