Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nelson Ratings; Plus: Guest star Daytime Emmy nominees
Topic Started: Sep 22 2008, 12:52 PM (972 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Dinah and Jonathan? One of GL's biggest blunders EVER.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

hunterforrester
Sep 22 2008, 08:11 PM
Tammy and Jonathan? One of GL's biggest blunders EVER.
I couldn't agree more, Nelson. :P

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Steve Frame
Sep 22 2008, 07:28 PM
These are the recurring cast members - some are seen a lot and some not:

Kim Brockington, Orlagh Cassidy, Beth Chamberlin, Carey Cromelin, Robert Danza Jr., Marj Dusay, Elizabeth Keifer, Maeve Kinkead, Yvonne Kopacz-Wright, Kurt McKinney, Narlee Rae, Gil Rogers, Tina Sloan, & Montel Williams
Thanks so much for that Steve. I thought there were more but that is quite a list. it's kind of sad to see a few of those names and remember them as front burner.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Sep 23 2008, 04:03 PM.

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Basically all the actors ABC doesn't want are on recurring! LOL!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Nelson, you should tell Tomlin and Corday to hire Lindsay Hartley in the next Suds Report. ;)

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

She'd wipe the floor clean with Sami, huh? I hear Justin wants her on his prime time show. I'd prefer her on B&B or Y&R.

Gregorzick

I'd prefer that Lindsay Hartley never show up on another soap for the next decade, if not longer!!! She was overexposed as Theresa on PASSIONS and she's a limited actress at best!!! PASSIONS is enough proof that she can't carry any soap opera!!! Thank God she didn't end up on ALL MY CHILDREN as some internet rumors indicated a few months ago.
Edited by Gregorzick, Sep 23 2008, 11:11 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

hunterforrester
Sep 23 2008, 02:40 PM
She'd wipe the floor clean with Sami, huh? I hear Justin wants her on his prime time show. I'd prefer her on B&B or Y&R.
B&B desperately needs some new blood and not characters related to the Forresters or Logans! Of course I STILL think we'll see Joan Collins turn up soon as a recast Grandma Logan! :huh:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hunterforrester
Sep 23 2008, 02:40 PM
Awesome! I hope she lands on prime time too. I wouldn't mind her on B&B or Y&R.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply