Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eric Martsolf is the new Brady Black; SOD Online
Topic Started: Sep 22 2008, 05:52 PM (7,703 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Sep 23 2008, 11:48 PM
PhoenixRising05
Sep 23 2008, 11:35 PM
JER's writing isn't exactly inspiring so I can see why Galen and Eric may have stopped trying.
Stopped trying? When did they even start?! LoL
With Eric...I can see your point.

With Galen...we will just agree to disagree :laugh: .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jiggs
Member Avatar

MericP
Sep 23 2008, 12:31 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 23 2008, 10:03 AM
MericP
Sep 23 2008, 12:41 AM
Wow, someone running the show is stupid. ^o)

Who really gives a fuck about Brady? Jesus. I hate him. He's pointless and I hope they bring him on to kill him off once and for all. So that he never comes back. What a pansy. Grrr...

And as for the recasts? No comment.

Fuck this dumb show. :x
I would have killed Brady off if I was the writer. I would have tried to get KL back for an episode or 2 and kill him off in my Salem Disaster.
Perfect, perfect perfect.

I support any storyline which kills Brady off. Let's bring him back and off him.
:hail:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 23 2008, 12:33 PM
DrewHamilton
Sep 23 2008, 12:22 PM
who remembers that atrotiously cheeseball performance of "Sixteen Going on Seventeen" that the two sang in the park. UGH!
lol! I can't stop laughing. I'd forgotten about that!

Ellie, you are on my shit list :drunk:

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

DolceDiMera
Sep 22 2008, 09:58 PM
Justin Hartley is steaming up primetime as the new co-star of Smallville alongside Tom Welling. He was not an option for DAYS.
Lindsay Hartley is my girl! i'd love to see her land another gig on another soap. I'm also interested to see where Heidi Mueller goes.
back to reality show hell.

Maybe her mom needs marrying off.
Edited by Drew, Sep 24 2008, 12:20 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL, I actually loved that Brady/Chloe thing, simply for how cheesy it was. It was one of those "so bad it's good" things. I couldn't look away!

When the dog BITES!
When the bee STINGS!
When I'm feeling saaaaaadddd...
I simply remember my favorite things!
and then I don't feeeeeell
SOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAD!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I liked when they did that too! It was cheesy, but entertaining. I like when they do any singing or dancing on the show though.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Sep 24 2008, 12:15 AM
LoL, I actually loved that Brady/Chloe thing, simply for how cheesy it was. It was one of those "so bad it's good" things. I couldn't look away!

When the dog BITES!
When the bee STINGS!
When I'm feeling saaaaaadddd...
I simply remember my favorite things!
and then I don't feeeeeell
SOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAD!
:laugh:

It was cheesy but it was fun. As I said, I preferred it when it had a reason like when they were on stage or something. It was part of why they fell in love and it had a magic to it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jiggs
Sep 23 2008, 11:46 PM
ladyofthelake
Sep 23 2008, 05:49 AM
Jiggs
Sep 23 2008, 01:05 AM
I'm just glad it's not Kyle Lowder. Dear soap gods, thank you! As for Brady, I hate him, but I've always been open for a recast, and I wouldn't mind if they never mention his dead sainted ghostly mother again and his horrible sorasing and rewriting of the Marlena/Brady history. If they bring him back and he's not a big psycho drama queen, I might like him. Marsolf doesn't sing does he??? :eyeroll:
Actually, I think it would be wonderful if Isabella was brought up again time after time. That story with John and Isabella was a wonderful love story and highly regarded by many fans.
What a shocker!!! :lol:
Yeah. I'm glad to see you finally recognize I have good taste. ;) Bout time! :D
Edited by ladyofthelake, Sep 24 2008, 06:02 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply